Default TEA Awards and More....

So I had a blast I don't know about everyone else...
    The night of the awards myself OEM T$420 and the voice of the awards himself!(voice over of powerpoint video) all pregaming before we uber over! Ed Jaxon was already next to the event!

Myself and my Fellow DEGENERATES Had Table 7 this year! well worth it to sit comfortably. Drinks prettygirls and good times!-even ended up getting one of the cute girls that worked the bars info =] Got to see old friends Natassia Dreams and Foxxxy! which was awesome!
    I got damn near plastered so I decided to leave about 15 mins early to set up for the afterparty we threw in Los Feliz Hills, and let me tell you about this if you could not make it! A 3 story mansion 5 bedroom full of models and cool ass dudes! with some undesirables lol.-who shall remain nameless!
    The next thing I remember is Gia Darling, grab my 1.75Liter bottle of fireball and says Look what I brought, I look at her and say you sneaky sexy woman! Then she does the unbelievable walks around force feeding people shots of FIREBALL! straight out the bottle! Her husband, who is a cool ass dude, just nods his head and laughs with me. I then say I wish I could comfortably put a gopro on it but we all know how that goes when you dont know everyone at an open invite party! but the sheer thought of getting each person taking a shot to the head sounds badass! I excuse myself upstairs for a little bit of fun, about an hour later I end up coming back down and the gorgeous Mia Isabella is present talking to the magnificent towering Morgan Bailey! They smile at me and give me the FOJ- Face Of Judgement, I merely snicker and smile at them. Mia had some kind of telekinesis mind control on me, because I was about to just grab her and put her in bed with the other babe I left passed out from .Alas I get tired and say night to everyone! End up only being side tracked by Danika Dreams who is looking for my buddy! ! Well we all know how this goes!
    I awake about 2 hours later go downstairs someone has eaten my sandwich and pizza-should have known! and I decide to see whos still here, I end up in the master bedroom, where Chelsea Marie, Leighla Knight and Lana Knight are all in, at this point its daytime and their makeup isnt as on point as the previous night! I say hi to the girls who are half naked, and laugh at the wandering hands of the girls on the main host!
    I decide im done and need to hibernate....I excuse myself around the same time an uber comes for them! so I was like YES! I dont have to be a gentlemen hungover LOL! end of the day it was a badass NIGHT with the BOYS! the girls were all so fun too!

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Default Re: TEA Awards and More....

We need good times like this more often.

Member Rookie Poster

So jealous of you guys

Silver Poster

Good hanging with you lil bruh!

Must have been a dream
    can't believe where I've been
    cmon, Let's do it again!
    Do you, you
    feel like I do.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

It was so good to hang out this week with all of you and the amazing girls.

Thank you for so much work for the mansion parties BLKGSXR, an amazing place. I would love to help out next year, say stocking the bar for it.

Rusty

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Now that I have gotten my affairs in order, The night of the AfterParty at Bardot started a bit odd to me. I wasn't dressed and pressed, rocked my Nike Hightops and Y&R Tshirt.I had the pleasure of dancing with an old friend, met some beautiful babes- Sofia Sanders-Unfortunately she doesn't speak much english! So I had to work with that I had! got to see Foxxxy again, always fun with that girl! Got a few pics of ed getting a lapdance from Nikka! Lol. and a few pics with the DEGENERATES! I didnt expect much from this night, To be honest we didnt even plan another after party back at the spot! But we decided screw it lets do it,Then round comes 2am! luckily we had alcohol hidden so me and one of my best bruhs OEM grab two of the prettiest babes there and UBER back to set up. We were not the first ones there lol! whoops.
    Well I send them upstairs grab some drinks and then join them, mostly because I knew it was going to be wild! and the type of wild I didnt want to really deal with!
    So OEM myself and the rest of the degenerates end up upstairs the whole night with a band of babes! we have our drinks and gave power to certain people to keep the chaos in order. I then walk into my bedroom, the door is LOCKED! So im like whos fcking on my bed....I sneakingly open the door and say hey sorry upstairs is off limits, plus theirs 2 lower stories with bedrooms you can fuck on! Just not my bed! They were cool understood me fully! and exited the room! I knew I just stepped on someones fun, but I didnt care. Im not a happy camper when laying in other peoples juices! at this point I walk downstairs to see what mayhem is arising, I couldnt stay long at the messy girls and guys I seen! Blowjobs in the living room! girls fighting near the kitchen- All you hear me saying is respect the home or ill toss you out! I grab a few pepsi's the rest of my makers mark and fireball and end up taking them to my room with a few babes! we end up on my balcony smoking cigs drinking liquor and relaxing til sunrise!
    All in all a great night "UPSTAIRS" lol.

On a side note was great hanging out Rusty cant wait till next years TEA awards.

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    Good hanging with you lil bruh!

Must have been a dream
    can't believe where I've been
    cmon, Let's do it again!
    Do you, you
    feel like I do.
    Ill never forget me piping that tall blonde down and her calling me what she did! Fucking LEGENDARY SHIT!

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC