Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Member Rookie Poster richsaint18's Avatar

Default Re: Balancing "this" with your private life

I was in a relationship with a GG for a long time and pretty much the whole time was wondering if I was really missing out on being with a TS. I had never really had much experience with TS at the time but it was always in the back of my mind. When I separated from my by then GG wife I went full steam ahead into the TS world and have never been happier since. I am married to a TS now. I'm guess i'm saying that if TS is really your thing then it's probably never going to go away.

Senior Member Junior Poster

My advice is to ask your girlfriend if she would be interested in bringing a TS into the bedroom. If she says no, you should try to discreetly make a visit to a TS pro when the opportunity arises. If you don't experience sex with a TS at least once, you will always wonder what you missed out on. I haven't had a GF in several years, but I enjoy taking GG and TG lovers equally.

back in 2013 i split with my then GF & i thought, right F*** it, ive been dreaming of being with a TS for years, so went for it, had a wonderful experience with 'New' via an agency, however.. shortly after i met someone else and we were then together for 3 years, i too often had the urge for more TS experiences throughout that time but Im not a cheater and just didnt want to be that guy who cheats no matter how well i dressed it up in my mind to being ok, so I didnt, and im glad, we just recently split up however so now im craving it hard, i plan to visit a lovely TS soon (ive now narrowed it down to 2 lovely ladies) want to visit at least one before i go on holiday in august. im quite busy at the mo, but have a week in july earmarked when im less so.

id advise not to cheat but and I know this is extremely risky, you could broach the subject in a jokey manner, maybe orchestrate a scenario (perhaps with a tv show) where the subject could be brought up, joke how wouldnt it be wild to to be with or have a threesome with a TS and gauge her reaction. i never tried this with my ex as i knew she wouldnt be down for that at all but if you think your partner would be more open, its worth a punt, doing it in a jokey manner could save the conversation if shes not at all into it, you have an out, was just joking?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.