Junior Poster

Cool My trip down to The Satin Doll RI...

Hey Guys,
    A few months back Tara Emory was promoting that she was working down at The Satin Doll in Rhode Island, I live nearby so I took a train to see her. New England has been hit by one-too many snowstorms but the streets and sidewalks were at least clear in Providence (can't say that about my own city).

I got there and I saw Tara in the distance, however she was talking with someone and I didn't want to intrupt. I enjoyed myself watching the other girls and throwing some money their way.

I was there for about 90 mins and due to Amtrak being Amtrak, the last train for that day was 10:35pm, but the club was a couple of blocks away, however not knowing the streets that well, I didn't want to leave it to chance, and wanted to leave. At that moment the DJ announced Tara was up next.

My goal was to see her, the other girls were fine. BUT Tara is who I wanted to see, she had gotten new breast and wanted to see the set up close. I sat down next to the stage and pulled out every bill I had on me.

Her entire polo dancing act on stage IS BREATHTAKING!!! Tara made me believe that people can fly!!! If polo dancing is a Olympic sport, she would win gold for the U.S. I wasn't throwing money just to see her naked, I was throwing money for the talent, skill, and strength that she show, As I threw all my dollar bills, I threw my fives, then ten and lastly my twenty. As I threw my last dollar the dance was over, there is a VIP section and Tara mentioned it during the dance to me however my train waits for no one.

If you have not seen Tara at The Satin Club, you have to go see her!!! I will be going again soon.

PS, I caught the train with only seconds (and I'm not exaggerating when I say that) to spare.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: My trip down to The Satin Doll RI...

how far was she allowed to strip down to on stage?

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Sometime when New England is not buried under snow, I'm going to make a road trip.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyStarrFan36 View Post
    how far was she allowed to strip down to on stage?
    She only had her heals and her thong. If you guys are VERY generous...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by francisfkudrow View Post
    Sometime when New England is not buried under snow, I'm going to make a road trip.
    I'm sure that the snowstorms has effected business at the club, when I went it there were not as many person as I thought who would be at the club, there was a winter storm warning when I went in, when I got home at midnight the snow had really started to fall and the wind didn't help. The storms are not helping but this may be the best time to go now as you may more time to spend at the club throwing $$$ at Tara.

I'm going back, but right now the transit system where I live has been hell. The shut down the city subway system and heavey rail line more times then I can count. I need to wait for a bit, I'm going in 3 weeks, hopefully the system will be working again.

Quote Originally Posted by themaster View Post

I got there and I saw Tara in the distance, however she was talking with someone and I didn't want to intrupt. I enjoyed myself watching the other girls and throwing some money their way.
    The other girls were trans? Or genetic? Was Tiffany dancing there?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by wearboots4me View Post
    The other girls were trans? Or genetic? Was Tiffany dancing there?
    When I got in to pay my cover, I was told that there were TS and GG as well, there some GG I saw dance, and maybe or or two others TS' other then Tara, Tiffany was not there.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

I agree, Tara is awesome to see up close and personal, she's got a great eye for fashion, also say hi to Honey, another babe

Junior Poster

Will do