Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Happy Bday Allanah.............................

I'll say it because no one else will (re: the party)

Vapor needs to be sued for not providing adequate tables to support extreme amounts of silicon on top of them

and

Broads that get too drunk and sip on the "shared" bottle of grey goose™ should LEARN to be careful with their hands when getting carried away with the moment. Especially if you are rocking a tiny curious george organ grinder top hat....................

Yet another broken piece of glass at a monthly...................broken by the same broad

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Damn!

Sounds like someone had fun.

Happy B'day Ms. Starr.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Senior Member Veteran Poster

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLANAH!!!!

:end of transmission:

Gold Poster

Happy birthday, Allanah!

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

LOL

The party was fabulous!!! Pacckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkedddd! It was one of the best monthly's in a long time. Thank you to all of you from HA that attended, I had a great bday party!

And- lol yes it was my ass who fell. But I did NOT break it. The plexi glass had slip off the light box and when I stood on it it completely slip off and I feel inside. I only got a small cut- thank God, because I would have been really hurt otherwise. But I had a good laugh!

Bit it was a WILD evening with many, many happenings. Lots of new ladies and lots of guys- it was literally packed all night 'til closing.

We will be back with our next monthly Saturday, August 26 @ our new location downtown at The Green Room. The theme is : 'Shemale Summer Heat Wave'.

Thanks again.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default .................................................

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC

We will be back with our next monthly Saturday, August 26 @ our new location downtown at The Green Room. The theme is : 'Shemale Summer Heat Wave'.

2 days before my bday............................nice.............. ...........

for the record it's 90 degrees outside here in NYC at 9:22pm, this shit isn't normal

the party was off the chain, what always kills me is how the Queens girls all grab 1 cab at 2am to run back to their hood.............

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

Happy Happies, Allanah!

You are a class act, and gorgeous too!

Professional Poster

Happy Birthday Allanah!

Veteran Poster

Happy Birthday, Allanah Starr!!!