Member Rookie Poster

Default A true story. My First time

So this is a completely true story. So Ive been into transgender women for a while. Ever since I once seen a video on accident. Then I started to text and talk with this one girl but nothing ever happen even thou we did go on a date once. But two days ago I finally got the courage to do it, This is a asian girl who I had stood up once in the past. She said to come by. So I get to her door and Im super nervous. She is fully clothed and looks just like her picture. Her breast huge atleast a D cup. She didn't have much of a butt of legs. which kinda took away from her. But I had told myself I would do this. We talked a bit her normal job and whats been going on. Finally we get to the room she takes of her shirt and her breast were amazing. Very kissable and beautiful. I could tell she was doing a fake moan which kinda threw me off. but I undid her pants and her penis is there so I start to kiss it. I guess she had just taken hormones recently so she was having a hard time getting it up. so I handed to suck it. I will say for the first time ever me trying this. It didn't feel as weird as i thought it would feel. She was playing with my ass telling me how good it felt. which I believe because i do have a big butt from working out a lot and good genes in that department. finally she starts getting hard i start to gag. that seemed to turn her on even more. she got up and tried to mount me. But as that was happening she couldn't keep her hard on. She asked me to fuck her. So she laid on her back. I started but I guess my penis was to thick she told me. said she was in pain and we only did it for a bit. that was about the end. that true is I don't know if ill do this again. Maybe if I have an amazing chemistry with someone and I know if its going to be a super hot and passionate night but otherwise I don't see it ever happening again. Im glad I tried it. but I don't know if I would be willing to try it again.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: A true story. My First time

Nice, I am glad you did it. I had the same feeling once that I thought I would not try again but I did

Member Rookie Poster

So was the second time better? any tips on how to make sure I truly enjoy it?

Member Rookie Poster

I will say for the first time ever me trying this. It didn't feel as weird as i thought it would feel.

I'd love to have a similar experience

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Tswonder,

I have had a few tranny experiences.. none have really been what i exactly wanted. but i am tempted to try once again. paid this time….

My first was a nurse, in London, older. i was teen, posing as a young adult, she was keen on fucking me, we had multiple visits over some years. the first was good, i was very nervous! We chatted for some time. i was dressed as any teen, and she was in a nighty and lingerie… i could make out her cock, having seen it in images before we had met. After some chatting i seated closer, gently kissed her and i slowly made my way to her cock. She blew me int he same fashion, before inviting me to the bedroom and stripping me naked. Hard as a rock i mounted her cock, riding as i stroked my cock until she came, making me come also…

Having been on other meets she would appear in different outfits, with easy access to her cock. it got better then didn't. i tried other trannies but long for that brilliant moment..

What i am saying experiences get better with experience, chemistry and confidence. If your after a great experience ten it'll take time. its up to you to spend the time and energy to make it happen (am shaking with the thought of a experience with a tranny again)

maybe soon??

Member Rookie Poster

See if the were my first experience I may have been way more excited about it. The idea of kissing on her breast and giving her head turns me on. After that is where everything else fell short. I want to feel dominated