View Poll Results: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our earth?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i believe aliens exist and visit earth. I believe UFOs and USOs exist.

19 73.08%
  • I don't even if astronauts, pilots and ex-NASA officials say they do.

7 26.92%
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Default wow

Quote Originally Posted by Freddie the Freeloader View Post
    Hi Fred,
    You, know?...just the day before yesterday, i was thinking of you and was "sending" you a telepathic message, saying how i wished you would start posting, again, in my threads - BUT only IF you were less mean and sarcastic. I miss the nice fred.
    It's funny that you posted.

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 02-15-2015 at 06:45 PM.
    "I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Default Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Babe, I will happily call you whatever you want as long as you realise that in the UK, babe isn't a name it's simply a term of affection similar to darling, love, honey, etc and we aren't that close sweety

My psychic abilities must be increasing as I made a prediction to myself that you would use my little typo error to deflect attention from my question. What qualifies Mr Sitchin to make his "scientific research"?

Let me put it this way, you wouldn't let an unqualified electrician rewire your house so why would you allow an unqualified "scientist" to reveal the mysteries of the universe?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 02-15-2015 at 07:32 PM.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Ailhad View Post
    ...There is a "mini" solar system having a 3600 year, elliptical orbit around our sun.
    It has existed for ages of time. It has passed through our solar system where we are now - before the Earth was formed - many times in the past ages. It does not always wreak havoc, as it all depends on how our planets are positioned when the mini solar system passes through ours.
    That 3600 year elliptical orbit goes (i think) in the opposite direction as the planets do in our solar system.
    In the mini solar system, there are several planets (maybe 5 or 7, i forget), and moons, all orbiting around it's OWN dwarf, dark star (a sister-star to our own Sun).
    One of those planets is called, Nibiru, and is a large planet said to be like 7 times the size of Earth. I think the largest planet in the mini solar system is named, Nemesis, and is really huge compared to Nibiru.
    This link shows an interesting image of Nibiru's mini solar system as it is either arriving at or departing from our solar system. Have a look at that. It will give you an idea of how it looks.
    http://www.biblesearchers.com/prophe...ttribes1.shtml

The following links are home videos which normal, everyday (but informed) people have recorded at either sunrise or sunset from various parts of the world. They all show, i think it's, Nemesis as a SECOND Sun alongside our SUN. Check it out!
    Thank you Babe. That’s very helpful. Dwarf, dark stars have a limited mass range. If they’re lighter than the mass of about 13 Jupiters than they aren’t stars at all (i.e. they don’t sustain any sort of fusion). The artist’s conception in your “prophecy” link above definitely shows a dim but nevertheless glowing star. Anything bigger than 80 Jupiter masses will be a full fledged star. Midrange dwarves have the mass of about 46.5 Jupiters. That’s about 9x10^28 kilograms. Just for comparison the Sun is about 2x10^30 kilograms. This means the dwarf star is gravitationally much more important than Nibiru and Nemesis combined. It's the star that gravitationally binds them and in turn gravitationally binds the “mini-system” to our Sun.

It’s rather fortunate we “know” the orbital period of this system is 3600 years. There is a very old law that goes by the name of Kepler’s third law ( http://www.astro.umass.edu/~weinberg...s/concept1.pdf ) which precisely relates the mass of a body in an elliptical orbit to its period and semi-major axis (farthest distance to a focus). According to this relation (I linked the formula so you can check the math on your own...it’s not fancy stuff...just plugging into the formula and having the patience to do the arithmetic...I used a calculator) the semi-major axis of the dark star’s orbit around the Sun is about 83 au. (Here I’m using the mass of an average dwarf.) That’s 83 astronomical units. An astronomical unit is the average distance between the Earth and the Sun (about 93 million miles). For comparison Jupiter’s semi-major axis is 5.3 au. So at it’s farthest, Nibiru and its dark star are pretty far away. Further than the Kuiper Belt (which extends from 30 au to about 50 au) but not nearly as far out as the Oort cloud (which extends from 5000 au to 100000 au).

Dark stars do indeed glow. If the one in question (the companion of Nibiru and Nemesis) were lighter than average it would glow less. But the Kepler relation would put it closer to us and make it easier to detect. If it were heavier than average its would glow more and make it easier to detect. So I’m sticking with the average case. A glowing dark star weighing in at 46.5 Jupiter masses, 83 au away wouldn’t be an obvious object in the sky. But given the sky surveys that now exist in the 21st century it’s difficult to think astronomers have been missing it all these years. If it’s there we would have found it. Funny no reputable astronomers have laid claim to the discovery of a dark star in our very own solar system. They must be under government threat. Maybe under threat from the Vatican’s Swiss Guard.

Lucky for us, you’ve found pictures of it. On the internet! It’s a huge disc in sky. Yikes! Obviously much closer than 83 astronomical units away. If a dark star were that close to the Sun we’d already be seeing evidence of its gravitational havoc on the orbits of all the known planets. Rest assured, that’s neither Nibiru, Nemesis nor their companion dark star.

Last edited by trish; 02-15-2015 at 08:38 PM.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    Here's an interesting article on the Fermi Paradox (if other intelligent life exists, why hasn't it contacted us yet?)...no spoilers, I haven't finished reading it yet...lol

http://waitbutwhy.com/2014/05/fermi-paradox.html

...anyway - there could be a lot; there could be some; and yes,...it could just very well be us....
    Nice article. Thanks Fred.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Gold Poster

That was a good article posted by Fred. And I understand what the author is doing by making seemingly safe assumptions and then extrapolating from them to estimate the probability of there being intelligent life in the universe. The one assumption I don't think is safe though is that 1% of planets that have life will develop intelligent species.

It's difficult to say what the statistic should be since we only have a sample size of one to observe. Yet of the millions of species on this planet, only one developed significant ability to think in abstract terms and completely re-organize their own environment.

I've heard some biologists argue that even though natural selection is a random process it favors complexity. Different organisms undergo an arms race where predators develop sophisticated means of capturing prey and prey develop sophisticated means of thwarting predators. And so on for other environmental challenges.

But I fail to see how the ability to reason in abstract terms could be helpful until you have enough insulation from environmental hazards to allow significant planning. And it would only seem to be useful for survival if other more obvious means of surviving (in order to procreate) were not available. What would be more useful in avoiding getting eaten by a lion? A toxic poison that you shoot from your fingertips or intelligence. What would help you avoid them better? Extremely acute sensory perception or better processing ability? I would say more acute sensory faculties. I think intelligence is only useful once you develop the margin of error that civilization affords you. We use our critical faculties by recognizing patterns and learning from mistakes. Yet the rewards of possessing intelligence as we understand it only accrue once you reach a critical mass of technological development I think. Anyhow, I am just guessing that it was far from a foregone conclusion that this planet would develop intelligent species and maybe significantly less than 1%.

Last edited by broncofan; 02-16-2015 at 01:28 AM.

Gold Poster

And the use of the phrase random process for natural selection should be elaborated on. Selective pressures determine the changes in gene frequencies across generations. That's random but it moves in the direction of better defenses, better survival mechanisms, and thereby increased opportunity to procreate. I just think intelligence is very far down the list of important tools...that is until it's already evolved in other species or your own species.

I came across this recently

http://nyti.ms/1Cl47bb

which suggests one aspect of the “filter” could be a global warming bottleneck. Other riffs on this theme have been popular in science fiction. I remember an old Star Trek (William Shatner old) in which it was suggest nuclear arms races were a similar sort of bottleneck that tested the meddle of young technological civilizations, determining whether they were or were not fit to survive. Any civilization that tried to help would be going against the Prime Directive.

I’m inclined to agree with bronco that the odds for intelligent life developing even given life has already developed on a given planet are pretty low. But I wouldn’t want to hazard a number.

On the other hand, I do think that intelligence (of various types) has survival value. We find all sorts of animals using tools, implementing hunting strategies and avoidance strategies, making shelters etc. Some of these behaviors may be hardwired, but it’s not clear to me that all of them are. Perhaps there are aspect of hunting strategies that are learned. Do backs of dogs, for example, pass on their hunting strategies or are they pure instinct?

I speculate there is a complexity threshold life has to cross before it can become ‘truly intelligent’––similar to (if not exactly the same as) the threshold a computing machine must cross before it may be regarded as the equivalent to a universal Turing machine. Once over that threshold, anything is possible––the only impediments are memory and speed.

Question Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Ailen

Hi trish (and the other two),

I am still trying to figure out what you meant when you wrote, "I forgive you."
    Forgive me for what?

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    ...Funny no reputable astronomers have laid claim to the discovery of a dark star in our very own solar system...
    Maybe it is, not yet, in our solar system?
    What do you think of Dr. Harrington's comments?

Watch the whole thing because there is more text on the screen after the part where it states, "Nibiru does not exist" or something to that effect.

Dr ROBERT HARRINGTON CONFIRMING.... PLANET-X (7X)

Robert Sutton Harrington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "Harrington became a believer in the existence of a Planet X beyond Pluto and undertook searches for it, with positive results coming from the IRAD probe in 1983. Harrington collaborated initially with T. C. (Tom) Van Flandern.[1] They were both "courted" by Zecharia Sitchin and his followers who believe in a planet Nibiru or Marduk, who cite the research of Harrington and van Flandern as possible collaborating evidence, though no definitive proof of a 9th planet has surfaced to date."

http://ad.usno.navy.mil/wds/history/harrington.html
    "Robert (Bob) Harrington died on Jan. 23, 1993 after a short, but determined, battle against esophageal cancer."
    Hmm, Joan Rivers "syndrome"? Or perhaps Rivers suffered from "Harrington's syndrome"? Very little is said about what happened to him.
    My conspiracy theory senses are tingling again. Sorry.

...They must be under government threat. Maybe under threat from the Vatican’s Swiss Guard.
    The Swiss Guard is the government threat? My gosh! After seeing that, i am pretty sure that's a tongue-in-cheek comment.
    Swiss Guard, indeed!
    Oh trisk!...(that's my cute way of saying tsk and trish, at the same time.

Instead of the Holy poop's personal body guards, i would venture to propose that these people...
    Air Force Space Command - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ...are the ones keeping a lid on this Nibiru topic and stifling any qualified personal who might be willing to admit it (or have admitted to it).
    They do control NASA, after all.

...Lucky for us, you’ve found pictures of it. On the internet! It’s a huge disc in sky....
    What would you suggest those "twin Suns" might be?
    So many people are filming them at sunrise and sunset.
    In some videos, we can actually see the planets of the mini solar system following each other, like a cluster, just before our Sun rises and then blocks the mini solar system from view.

Did you view all the videos?

Did you view the very first link lasting one hour, called PlanetX 101?

I'll admit the large "twin suns" almost side by side in some of the videos seem pretty close, and yet, at the same time, we aren't seeing any real destruction happening one Earth.
    I really hope you are not being tongue-in-cheek with me. Lol, it kind of appears like it, a bit. Especially, after you've referred to the "Sacred youtube" so many times, indicating to me that you, perhaps, doubt most of it.
    Oh trisk! I feel like you are humoring me. I hope not. That would be like being "politely not taking me seriously".
    I don't want to firmly suggest you are, if you are not, but those choice of words play on my mind, a bit.

...If a dark star were that close to the Sun we’d already be seeing evidence of its gravitational havoc on the orbits of all the known planets.
    Do we know for certain that "NASA" would inform us of planets being displaced at all?
    Could it be already affecting the Earth's...uhm...what's the word i want...uhm...maybe "situation" fits into my sentence? "Earth's situation".

I've been hearing lots of talk about volcanoes erupting all over the place. Also, reports of the tectonic plates shifting around lately, and the talk of slight pole shifts (already), and these tsunamis that have been happening more and more frequently.
    Nibiru whistle blowers are telling us that the powers in charge won't tell us anything until Nibiru is right on tip of us (meaning at the very last minute) to reduce any global panics.

Did you watch the video i posted about the whistle blower revealing the D.U.M.B.s and all the food they are growing down there and storing down there?
    And all the F.E.M.A. camp comments in the same video, and, and, and, etc, etc?
    Can just ANYONE obtain those photos of the D.U.M.B.s? I know i did, but i'm looking for them.
    We don't see this on the television news or hear about ANY OF IT it all being discussed on news/talk radio stations.
    Even you three don't talk about it in this thread a whole lot. You're kind of like "tap dancing" while wearing cabaret hats and while holding canes the dancers use in their dance Schtick.

Did you listen to the Phil Schneider videos i had posted?

Did you look at the link below the last last Schneider video, in which the government reporter, i think it was, wrote all about Schneider's life and claims? It's pretty amazing stuff.

Fred's video is interesting, yes, if you like seeing a guy do advanced math calculations on camera and trying to, theoretically, say if aliens exist based on the results of his calculations.

What about what the astronauts say?

What about what Dr Edgar Mitchell's lecture where he stated that the old timer astronauts confided in him about the alien crafts which they saw while in space?
    They were up there, in space. They should know whether they saw aliens crafts or not. No?
    He even mentions the two alien bases that were located on the moon when the first Apollo mission landed up there? All a lie? Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin lied?
    Those are American heroes astronaut telling us what other astronauts told Dr Mitchell about what they saw up there.
    Those are American heroes - blowing the whistle for our sake.
    Can't you hear the bells and whistles sounding?
    Maybe they all just lied to each other?
    Why?

Why not mention the U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT video and discuss all the official admissions from those top ranking people who are all in-the-know and who have all admitted that aliens do exist?

I watched another old video, recently, that was dug up, where the whistle blower talks about several, 7-foot-tall, grey aliens sitting in a U.N. conference auditorium and THEY were dictating THEIR demands and policies to the U.N. officials!

Who ARE you three people, anyway, trish, bronco, and fred, to not even mention all of these admissions? yest here you are in one of the biggest forums on the net, confusing every one with high tech jibber jabber that no one really understands.

Why doesn't Lap the Scot join in with you three and start talking all über sophisticated?
    He's admitted he's been in the science field for the passed twenty years!
    As what, Lap?...showing 13-year-olds how to dissect frogs?...explaining atoms, protons and electrons?...explaining magnets and making clay volcano structures with vinegar and baking soda inside a test tube which is burrowed into the cavity of the clay volcano to explain how a volacano errupts??

Now, i see William Shatner and Star Trek being mentioned?!!
    Whaaaaat?
    You three Musketeers seem to know so much and say so much, but at the same time, seem to how to "kind of" say so little about the topic...kinda.
    What the heck is going on here??
    What the heck are you three talking about, anyway?
    What the frack is this? lol
    Who in God's name are you three?

[quote=Dahlia Babe Airhead who finds herself really, really, really confused]

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Airhead who finds herself really, really, really confused

[RIGHT]
    Quote Originally Posted by Babe who is looking at three aliens???

trish, broncofan, fred41
    Babe,
    xoxo

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 02-16-2015 at 09:29 AM.
    "I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Default Concerning the quotes above.

Dear mod,

Aww, shucks!
    I almost got it! right! I need more time.

I need to correct that.It was so difficult and i almost made it lol.
    I can't do this spacing correctly in a text editor.

Babe,
    xoxo

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 02-16-2015 at 09:35 AM.

Junior Poster

Yes.