View Poll Results: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our earth?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i believe aliens exist and visit earth. I believe UFOs and USOs exist.

19 73.08%
  • I don't even if astronauts, pilots and ex-NASA officials say they do.

7 26.92%
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Dahlia may have a point: the USOS just might be alien ->

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

I think I've just found proof of alien life on Earth on this very forum...

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...64#post1578864

Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Hi everybody,

Well, trish, the asteroid belt, from what i've read, was caused by a planet called, Tiamat, breaking apart when Nibiru made a crossing through our solar system many milleniums ago. I'm sure you can do a simple search online if you want learn about Nibiru hitting Tiamat (which you probably won't do because you seem to already think you "know" everything).
    That is a sign of ignorance when someone refuses to accept new ideas.
    That's what happens when one spends so much time in school learning what the education.

Well, actually, you did mention the "Destroyer" planet hitting another planet (which would be Tiamat). So i will give you only a half a point for that, because apparently there is life on the Destroyer planet (Nibiru), and the race on Nibiru who are called, the Annunaki, are the ones who, many believe, genetically modified primitive man to become who we have become. It's a long story predating all religions. As matter of fact, modern religions plagiarized THOSE early, once hidden (recently discovered), and, of course, obviously religiously-discredited accounts.

What i have read is that when Nibiru's solar system passed though what was to become our solar system, one of Nibiru's moons collided with Tiamat and caused it to split into two. Then, miilleniums later, when the Nibiru solar system, again, passed through our solar system, Nibiru struck the two pieces and that created the Earth, the asteroid belt and the comets we see.
    Or maybe all of that happened even during the SAME Nibiru passing, i wasn't there taking notes.
    I get this information from Zacharia Sitchin who had studied all about this obscure topic of Nibiru and the Annunaki and ancient civilizations - basically, EVERYTHING the religious leaders and political leaders DO NOT encourage us to learn about because it would blow their whole Holy, and political Schtick, respectively, clear out of the water.

I am pretty convinced, by what you write, that this information is totally new to you. I am not surprised by that.
    It's like discussing the healing properties of food to a medical doctor - they usually don't buy it - they just roll their eyes and say, "There's no scientific proof to support that claim," as if they know everything about health because they've studied only drugs and how drugs affect the body.

Anyway...
    As far as proving anything to you goes, trish, i am learning that because you already think you know about everything about the universe, no matter what i offer as proof will be ridiculed by you.
    Sometimes, i am glad i didn't go to school because i would end up believing only what the educational system teaches people about what they want people to know.
    You're becoming every confrontational, insulting and belittling, trish. I guess i'll have to prove all of that, too? Hm?

You have the right to ask whatever you want to ask, while i have the right to answer or not. Not answering a question is not an admission that i can't answer it, it just means that you are not looking at what i post with an open mind.

You've said earlier in that post, when i called fred, Freddie the Freeloader and posted the image of the mouse that, "THAT is not discussing" or something to that effect. And now, here you are trying to make me (or almost everything i write) seem totally stupid just because you don't agree. Duh! What's the point? If you can't discuss with me, why resort to insulting me with your disparaging comments and intensifying sarcasm? It's becoming a little much, and it's very unbecoming of you, sweety.

Look, where is the discussion when i post something and all i see are people demanding me to prove what i say and to answer a whole bunch of "tricky" insincere questions hoping i say something wrong just to have you and bronco and whoever demanding answers from me and insinuating that i know nothing of value? Calling me paranoid and whatever else. Crikey!
    That is NOT a discussion, in my opinion!

------------------

Now, here is one example of a former engineer/geologist who had worked at Area 51 for seventeen years who was "knocked off".
    He claims there have been several attempts on his life because he was speaking out about all the top secret stuff he was exposed to while employed by the USA government. They finally got him. He is no longer with us.

He appears to have been the classic, very religious, science-geek-nerdy guy, who looked uncomfortable within his own skin during his speeches. He doesn't have the suave behavior of a TV personality, as he was not an actor.
    So don't expect all the head movements of a trained television personality. He reminds me of some of the people i've met in my life who loved to spend all their working time and spare time in a lab, alone and didn't seem to fit into society too well, like that Sheldon Cooper guy from that TV show, the Big Bang Theory.
    I'll admit Mr. Schneider didn't have the best personal magnetism but that should not reflect negatively on the information he presented.
    I doubt he was ever planning to do all the speeches he'd made, he just did it because he felt people had a right to know.

Perhaps there are other unknown details about him. I have read articles which stated he had mental issues, and that would add credence to the things i've said about how the government discredits someone's mental health once they start blabbing away top secrets to the general public.

If Mr. Schneider showed the one photo of that Commander Val Valiant Thor character from Venus, i will believe him before i would believe Rev. Frank Stranges' version of a person he referred to by that same name.
    Rev. Stranges was authoring books and making money with his claims - appearing on television.
    I am really not sure who the handsome guy and the good looking female were whom he had presented in his books and videos.
    I've read that Val Valiant Thor came with two other aliens, and one was reported to be his brother but i see no resemblance whatsoever with the character Frank Stranges offered up as Val Thor.
    There was, also a female alien, named, Jill.
    Who knows?
    It would seem likely to me that any real photos of the real Val Valiant Thor would be quite rare. And there is only ONE known photo of Commander Val Valiant Thor and it was shown by Phil Schneider during his speeches, his dad was in the same conference room as Val Thor. You want proof? Who am i to offer up REAL proof of top secret government stuff, trish?
    All i have is what i see on the net, and no one will ever convince me that the net is all faked crap. It takes a keen mind to distinguish the real from the fake - i consider myself as possessing a keen enough mind for that simple task, which is why i don't believe in Frank Stranges' claims.

People like to show other photos of big men, and they have in this forum already, and say that big men are common.
    Well, show me a photo of another big looking man with a neck THAT size sitting in a Pentagon meeting with top nuclear scientists, and i might believe Val Valiant Thor was a fake. Good luck, with that, though!
    If that guy was human, why was he the only one NOT wearing a suite and tie in the photo?
    If he was a German scientist like people like to claim he was, well, Germans have tailors who can tailor a suit for any size man.
    If he was a German scientist, he was earning a top government salary to afford to look dashing in a tailor-made suit for him to wear.

Frank Stranges' Val Thor seemed far too contrived to be the real deal. But then again, who is to say what is and what is not the truth? I just say what i believe. Why do i have to explain everything in minute detail and provide so much proof?
    I'll tell you why i think you are doing this, you're hoping i make myself look like MORE foolish (i already know in your mind you think i am a fool).
    You can deny that all you want. Anyone with only half a brain can see it.
    Oh, i guess you think i have LESS than half a brain lol, Right??

Perhaps Rev. Stranges was hired to throw the public into confusion about Valiant Thor. The mere fact that a comic book character was named Valiant Thor is another attempt to ridicule the truth by creating a diversion.
    Who would the American public believe in the 1950s or 1960s, trish?..a Reverend of the Church, or some scientist who "fell off his rocker" and was revealing top secret information about the D.U.M.B.s and violent Gray aliens with laser technology. Why was Schneider murdered, but yet, Frank Stranges was invited to go on TV and publish books? Because he was preaching the word of God using Thor, calling him an angel of God.

When the church gets involved, i become very suspicious. I wonder how much money Rev. Stranges had to hand over to the money grubbing Vatican or whoever to let him preach about Val Thor.
    The church were so against any talk of UFO's at that time, and throughout all time even as far back as when the the First Council of Niceae excluded the Book of Enoch from the canonized Bible. The Book of Enoch is readily available online, free to read. What a story THAT is. You want to deny that aliens exist??

Anyway, who's to say who is real? Me?
    I am only saying what i believe in.
    Please, do not ask me to prove EVERYTHING i've read in my life.
    I could overwhelm you with convenient internet links to which you would only say, "Hahahah! That's what the internet says! Hahaha! You're so gullible! Hahaha."
    I've not much time for that.

I'll say one thing, though, i was never interested in science fiction or super hero comic books, ever, as i always considered them to be - "misleading" - for lack of a better word.
    When i was a kid, i was reading about and studying about our solar system, i was definitely not reading Captain America or the Space Avengers or whatever it is kids (and some adults) read.
    I guess, now, you will want to argue the validity of comic books seeing as there is this huge, global conspiracy to tip everybody off with subliminal messages hidden in science-fiction and super hero comic books? Oye Vay!!

Speaking of comic books, i used to only read the Archie comics for entertainment and that was because of Betty and Veronica lol.
    On that note, i would be Betty and you would be Veronica, and i considered Veronica to much 'sexier' than Betty who was much fairer personality-wise, and was more pleasant than Veronica.

I like to offer more information than i should because i am a friendly, rather gregarious, person, who likes to share - but trish, you cause me to feel some regret because you're on my heels so much, lately, demanding i prove everything as if to say, if i don't respond, i am a phony are an idiot or... whatever - it's all negative, nonetheless.
    I don't consider your posts of late so much as a "discussion" as much as i think that you are simply badgering me.
    Why? Is that how you "discuss" - by badgering people who disagree with you?
    I don't badger you.
    I try to remain polite - "try" is the key word, there.
    You seem to be preaching about what you have learned long ago in books printed by the educational system - while i am talking about what i have recently learned by whistle blowers. Nowhere in university books will you learn the teachings of whistle bowers lol.

Anyway, i would easily believe Mr. Schneider before i start to believe people on a forum who basically chase me around the forum, demanding proof, and then when i provide proof, i get criticized for it over and over again as not acceptable in their opinion or belief system.
    I am not anyone's servant on their payroll.
    Hey, i like a good discussion -- but the name-calling and disparaging comments can go, if you all don't mind.
    LOL I can't wait to see the disapproving comments made by the "dynamic duo" after this post gets posted. The dynamic duo becomes "The Three Musketeers", sometimes, perhaps better would be the "Three Blind Mice".

"The truth is out there", as they say. And "The truth will set you free".
    Don't blame me if you only view the internet as a "farce" of nature, where everything is a lie.
    Blah blah bah bah blah i know.

Why did Valiant Thor only go to the USA?...is REALLY a great question, Stavros, and i can not answer that. I have no authority to explain why.
    I, suppose, anyone could speculate and suggest that aliens were/are well aware of the USA's interest in aviation, and their dominance as a world
    power - i suppose.

The USA is/was one of the most influential countries - everyone copies the USA. So, maybe that's why Thor went there - knowing whatthe USA dioes everyone wants to do (usually)...i have NO IDEA lol...AND WATCH, someone'll quote that sentence and ask me to go into minute detail to explain further about it, WHEN i JUST admitted that i am NOT SURE of why Thor only went to the USA. lol frikken hilarious!

"The Roswell UFO incident took place in the U.S. in June or July 1947, when an airborne object crashed on a ranch near Roswell, New Mexico." - Wikipedia
    Maybe that got the attention of aliens.

I think it was in 1954 when Eisenhower allegedly had several meetings with members of an alien race.

According to Stranges, Valiant Thor supposedly landed in Virginia in 1957 and met with Eisenhower. HUH?
    Rev. Stranges wrote a book called Stranger in the Pentagon in which he claims it was Valiant Thor and two other Venusians: Jill, and Donn, the brother of Val Thor lol.
    Stranges and, i even think, Schneider both claimed that Thor had lived in the Pentagon for three years.

Phil Schneider claimed that Val Thor had been living in D.U.M.B.s for 58 years. I would believe Schneider first - i would place my bet on Schneider's claims.
    Rev. Stranges makes it sound as if he and Val Thor were like BEST buddies, almost like "roommates" or "drinking pals" sort of. I dunno.
    Rev. Stranges said that Thor talked about Jesus and all sorts of religious things we could only expect from a crazed TV evangelist.
    Could be true! But it sounds way too contrived for my liking.

Schneider says he had only met Val Thor a few times during Schneider's seventeen year employment while they BOTH "worked" in the D.U.M.B.s.
    And trish, i am so surprised that you have no idea about the D.U.M.B.s because they are HUGE places deep below. Humans built them. try to find our when thedumbs were built and see if you can link it to thor's visit

I never said i had all the answers, did i? No!
    Anyway, enjoy one of Mr Schneider's many lectures and the Q & A segment after the lecture.

I don't claim any of this to be factual but it's all sounds real to me.
    Below the videos are a few links that tell about Phil Schneider and his life and there are photos of the D.U.M.B.s. in the "hollowed out Earth".
    'kay?
    Anyway, moving right alonggggggg...
    In the following sequential video clips, the late Phil Schneider, who i call, an American HERO, talks about Area 51, the Dulce Base, D.U.M.B.s, Groom Lake, and a violent encounter with Gray aliens deep within the underground base during which several of his fingers were "lasered" off by the Grays.

Of course, it's easy to find debunker's opinions about anything.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

http://www.whale.to/b/underground_h.html
    http://www.ufodigest.com/mystery.html
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread970697/pg1
    http://www.openminds.tv/phil-schneid...et-claims/9982

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Alien
    Babe,
    xoxo

"I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

My last post was obviously intended as a joke but there is a serious point behind it. A large portion of the rumours surrounding the existence of aliens, mythical creatures, etc stem from pictures like those.

I should know. Many years ago I passed off a photo that I had taken of an unidentifiable animal that had washed up on a beach as "proof" that the Haggis really does roam the wilds of Scotland. You'd be surprised at the number of people I was able to convince...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Red face Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Hi all,

Sorry, below in the quote, i finished an idea that i had left unfinished in the original text.
    That's the problem with ONLY a ten minute window to edit after posting.
    I thought i had it all done - but i forgot to complete that idea.
    In red is what i added to the original text

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Airhead View Post
    That's what happens when one spends so much time in school learning what the government funded education teaches. They teach people to close their minds.

Babe,
    xoxo

"I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

What i have read is that when Nibiru's solar system passed though what was to become our solar system, one of Nibiru's moons collided with Tiamat and caused it to split into two. Then, miilleniums later, when the Nibiru solar system, again, passed through our solar system, Nibiru struck the two pieces and that created the Earth, the asteroid belt and the comets we see.
    Yeah, you’re right. They sure don’t teach that in Celestial Mechanics 507. Wonder why? Probably ‘cause the Illuminati would shoot anyone who’d even dare broach the subject.

So if Nibiru’s system passed through our’s twice, that suggests the two systems were, and may still be, gravitationally bound to each other. Wonder why we never observed a second planetary system (with it’s own planets and its own star...maybe two) in orbit around ours? I’m guessing the reason may be that on its second pass Nibiru’s system was slingshot up to escape velocity. A likely velocity for such an escape would be in the range of 45 kilometers/second. (Here I’m using the formula for escape velocity from the Sun v = sqrt(2GM/R) taking R to be an inner orbital radius) That’s about 0.00015c where c is the speed of light. Pretty fuckin’ fast. Still, the solar system’s only about 4.5 billion years old, so Nibiru and it’s star couldn’t have gotten too far away in that time. It should be about 0.0007 lightyears away...well within telescope range. Yet the nearest star we know of is 4.24 lightyears away. Boy these guys are really good at hidings things, don’t ya think? Discuss.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

"I don't claim any of this to be factual but it's all sounds real to me."

Sums up the whole post and most of your others really...

Dahlia, remind us all again of the outcome of your little "voting experiment" on the Prospero thread. That's right, there was a perfectly rational explanation behind it. So much for your vaunted perceptive abilities. Too busy looking for the "conspiracy theory" to see the obvious that was staring you in the face.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Just write your draft submission in a text editor and edit there prior to posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Ailhad View Post
    That's the problem with ONLY a ten minute window to edit after posting.
    I thought i had it all done - but i forgot to complete that idea.

Thumbs up Thank you, rodinuk

Well hi, there, rodinuk,

It's nice to see you here. I'm not sure if i've ever met you, before.

I DID use a text editor but then, at the last minute, i added an incomplete sentence while posting in the thread, and i'd only noticed the incomplete sentence after posting it.
    And then something happened, all the thread names "disappeared" and all i saw were underlines where the thread titles should be (that's happened before, too) so i had to reboot, and when i came back, editing time had run out.

I've been using a text editor ever since Lap the Scot suggested that to me in the member services area.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Heart-Throb

Babe,
    xoxo

To Lap,
    I only use "Lap the Scot" because i can't remember the odd spelling of that whiskey that you use as your member name. No offence intended.

Thumbs up Explaining Nibiru (briefly)

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 02-14-2015 at 08:14 PM.