View Poll Results: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our earth?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i believe aliens exist and visit earth. I believe UFOs and USOs exist.

19 73.08%
  • I don't even if astronauts, pilots and ex-NASA officials say they do.

7 26.92%
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182324252627282930313233 LastLast

Default Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

I see you ,sneaking around, like a thief in the night.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

They weren't sneaking. Those planes had submitted their flight plans with the Civil Aviation Authority of Great Britain.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Silver Poster

yes i believe in aliens- and even more recently gayliens (see attached picture evidence below). there are also supposedly aliens that were born extraterrestrial but identify as terrestrial humanoids, but i've yet to see those ones

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5e2305a1358a3b4ad5c879ca54d48767.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	128.1 KB 
ID:	984798  

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    yes i believe in aliens- and even more recently gayliens (see attached picture evidence below). there are also supposedly aliens that were born extraterrestrial but identify as terrestrial humanoids, but i've yet to see those ones
    haha, gayliens, hilarious I would say I believe in them in a non-mystical way, meaning that probably there are other lifeforms out there in the universe, but that they are not trying to manipulate or abduct us with the intention of conducting weird sexual experiments...

Just to put a finer spin on this, from the youtube Statement which accompanies the video.
    It's a village in the country side, Bolton GB, and to find more info on it, go to the MUFON website.

"
    Published on Oct 3, 2016
    Unedited Witness Statement: We were actually on holiday away from home when we caught this ufo on our surveillance camera at home. We noticed the following morning that we had captured something strange. We cannot find anyone else at this moment in time who saw it too but to record it on video I think is very lucky. On the video it has recorded the date and time. On the video after our security light comes on and then goes off a few seconds later, above the neighbours houses but further away a light appears to the centre of the screen. This light seems to have a trail after it. We thought we were watching a meteor at first but realising it was quite big and not straight up in the sky, it would have to be pretty close to the earth if it was. Also, the light changes direction, it actually turns around and comes a little closer as it goes back to the same direction it came from. The light comes into view in the centre of the screen and moves left, when it turns around it slightly disappears behind a tree but can still be seen. When it comes back it seems to come closer and moves off to the right and in the same direction it came from. I feel as it was moving over some water to the outskirts of our village.

Witness Media Release Agreement to show this video is on file with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON)."

Senior Member Platinum Poster

My guess would be that the aliens flew over Bolton and couldn't believe what they were seeing and went back for another look. Most normal people who visit Bolton think once is enough.

Wake me up if you ever discover any evidence - whatsoever - of alien visitation - no matter how flimsy.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Well we do know they exist...NASA's just been keeping a lid on it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2fa37fb622692516ffa4bcc03eb33839.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	985279

love thiis martian

"
    My guess would be that the aliens flew over Bolton and couldn't believe what they were seeing and went back for another look. Most normal people who visit Bolton think once is enough. ..."
    That's funny, poor Bolton.You made me laugh hard , thank you.

Trish, how about....Rendlesham ufo incident:

Also please check out wikipedia ,what they say about it.

Yeah, that one's pretty flimsy. For three nights running colored lights appear around the perimeter of the U.S. Air Force Base and neither the Air Force nor the RAF nor any other arm of the U.S. or British Military can be goaded into action. Not a single scrambled jet. Gotta wonder what the brass knew that we don't?

Perhaps they knew the reports were consistent with the known meteor activity on those nights. That the depressions on the ground that get big play from the ufologists had no special shape, where shallow and could have been made by an animal or a not so creative nor very skilled hoaxer. That what some reported as burn marks on the perimeter trees were ax cuts. Etc. etc.

Thirty-six years after making their bombastic introduction - complete with light show - the aliens never so much as say 'hello' to Rendlesham ever again. Guess they didn't like the local cuisine. Got anything flimsier?