View Poll Results: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our earth?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i believe aliens exist and visit earth. I believe UFOs and USOs exist.

19 73.08%
  • I don't even if astronauts, pilots and ex-NASA officials say they do.

7 26.92%
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Default Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Quote Originally Posted by rodinuk View Post
    I do not give an (unidentified) flying f*ck either way
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia NAUGH-T-Babe with a childishly singular-quick-syllabled baby-talk, surprised-exclamation-voice with her eyes opened very wide says.
    ................................................"Look!! "

Hi again there, rodinuk,

Yea, okay, but, but the poll doesn't ask if anyone "cares".
    It only asks if you believe or not.
    Right?

So, whether you care or not...what do you believe roddy moddy with your hot toddy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia NAUGH-T-Babe, again, with another childish, singular, quick-syllabled, "baby-talk" surprised exclamation voice.
    .................................................. ...................................."Look! ..............................."
    The operative verb here is, believe, not, care.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe's "Banger"
    Cast your vote, darn it! Cast your vote!!

I suppose i should say it before someone else does:
    "Rod believes he doesn't care."

(Babe slaps her knee and laughs - "Snort!, Har! Har Hardy-Har! Har! Snort!", and then says, "Oww-Wow! That hurt!", as she rubs her slapped-too-hard knee.)

Oooooch! Someone kiss my knee all better, please? It hurts! And while your at it, i think i feel a headache coming on and i'll be needing my bum rubbed, too, please, because that makes my headaches go away.
    WHAT!?! What are you DOING!?!(Shaking you out of an apparent dream like trance.)
    Just don't sit there, staring at me with your jaw dropped! Rub it!! Quickly! Hurry, do it in circular motions like my Uncle Frank used to do. I have a headache now - make it go awayyyyy! )Whine! Whine!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe BIG-Headache
    Someone, rub my bum bun?
    Make my headache go away?

Babe,

xoxo

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 03-16-2015 at 12:05 AM.
    "I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Thumbs up Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Hey all you unhappy poll voting campers,

LOOOOOK at thissss!
    Look what Babe, has found for you.
    Gosh, i'm so SWEET.

I just gave mySELF a cavity.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=16579

No one hears you screaming in outer space.

Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Dahlia Babe
    Babe,
    <--This is how i look.
    xoxo

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 03-16-2015 at 12:42 AM.
    "I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

OMIGOSH YOU'RE SO WONDERFUL!!!
    No one hears you screaming in outer space.
    Unless someone left the channel open. But the channels to Dahlia are closed to all dissenting opinions.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Thumbs up Credo Mutwa

Hi everyone,

I've been listening to Credo Mutwa for a several years now, off and on, and i think he is such a nice man.
    These videos come from several years ago.

He's 94 now (in 2015).
    I am not sure for how much longer he will be with us. I'd love to give him a nice, warm hug if he'd let me, and i'd love to sit there listening as he speaks and i'd fetch his tea or whatever he drinks for him.

He will be a voice in the past soon, although i hope he can live to be very, very old so he can see how the world turns out before he becomes just another memory gone from our lifetime.

He is worth a listen, so i hope many of you can sit back and listen to this slow paced but very informative interview/lecture/ call it what you will. This is the video series that i first discovered of him, several years ago.
    An incredible human being.

He is introduced by David Icke in these videos.

Credo Mutwa
    Part 1 (3 hours 33 minutes 58 seconds)

Credo Mutwa
    Part 2 (2 hours 52 minutes 18 seconds)

Quote Originally Posted by Babe
    Babe,

xoxo

I am sure that Credo Mutwa honestly holds his views, and if he wishes to collaborate with David Ilke on the existence of a reptilian super race - then it is harmless fun. What is dangerous about such people is the use of their ill-founded faith to cause harm. Credo's views on the treatment of AIDS is one example. The problem is not that such charlatans exist but they affect gullible people in power to follow their baseless ideals.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

Lightbulb Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Hi Martin,

Well, i really think David Icke has come a long way from the days, so long ago, when he first came onto the media-scene saying how he thought he was Jesus lol. He has certainly paid dearly for that TV appearance.

Since then, through his own self perseverance and determination, he's become quite a respected public figure to those who have not been brainwashed by the media.

I really don't want to see this thread becoming some great big debate all about AIDS, now, just because you brought that up, and how i posted this link (below), as such a topic as that can easily be discussed in much further detail in an already existing thread if one exists, or perhaps in a new thread that you could create if you want to, about the treatment of AIDS, so all the BigPharma shills can discredit Mr. Mutwa and his findings.

There is much more to life than BigPharma.
    I, myself, am a self healer whenever possible, and i do not use any drugs to treat my illnesses, which i'm quite happy to say since i have become extremely informed about proper nutrition and self-healing, i don't have an illnesses to treat.
    My doctor is always VERY surprised when she sees my general check-up blood-test-results. She keeps telling me, "I don't know how you can be so healthy".
    Anyway, that is a topic which will probably never be discussed by me, seeing as the FDA and other BigPharma organizations strongly dislike people who handle their own well-being and talk about how we do so (as it's BAD for their business).

I, myself, only go to the doctor to get my blood checked, and then i ask for a print-out and i take care of what needs to be done, myself. Meaning, i do not let allow any doctor to keep my results hidden from me, as they usually just sit across the desk saying things like, "Well, everything seems to be fine", when in many people's cases, there are looming problems very visible to the doctor in the blood test results, which the doctor is just waiting to see finally erupt into a "treatable" disease that they can treat with drugs.
    Any one can try to deny that all they want, but i have seen THAT happen with family members and others, too, who trusted their doctors because those people don't care - until it's too late.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vusamazulu_Credo_Mutwa
    "Traditional treatments of HIV/AIDS
    Credo has been an active and vocal advocate in the use of traditional African medicines for the treatment of HIV/AIDS, cancer and tuberculosis. He created a trust called the Vulinda Trust in 1999 to preserve traditional knowledge and to promote the use of these traditional medicines. The primary focus of his research has been on a South African plant called unwele in Zulu (Sutherlandia Frutescens). Unwele is traditionally used as a well being tonic, however has demonstrated anticancer activity through in vitro studies. Research of the efficacy of Sutherlandia Frutescens in the treatment of HIV/AIDS is ongoing and phase IIb trials are being conducted at the South African Herbal Science and Medicine Institute (SAHSMI)."

Anyway, i've only posted these videos because Mr. Mutwa discussed the reptilians who live underground in part 1, not to discuss AIDS as that is really off topic, isn't it?
    I've only posted the whole series of part 1 and part 2 for anyone to enjoy his wisdom, knowledge and persona.
    In part 2, however, he discusses many other topics such as human sacrifice rituals.
    It's really very interesting to those, like me, who possess an inquisitive and open mind.

I hope i've addressed the only points you wanted to make in your post, and i respectfully hope it can end there. Thanks for the comment, though, although it's, kind of, off topic, when looking at the thread title and poll questions.

I wanted to be the first to comment on your post to, shall we say, "nip it in the bud" before it gets too out of hand, which is what the trolls in this tread thrive on.

Getting back ON TOPIC, though, why have you not, yet, voted in the poll, Martin? Still not sure which way to vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe-Cheerleader (cheering at Martin.

"Vote! Vote! In the poll!
    YOU can do it, Martin! YOU can do it, Martin!
    Rawh! Rawh! Rawh! Rawh! Rahw! Rawh!"
    Yayyyy, Martin! OYE! OYE! OYE! OYE!

Babe,

xoxo

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 03-16-2015 at 07:42 PM.

Gold Poster

I am aware that I am probably on ignore by Dahlia but that is a good thing because then she cannot say my comments are affecting the direction she takes this thread. But it appears that in addition to all of the wonderful views she has about history, and about government conspiracies, she also thinks people should not receive the treatments for HIV with the highest success rates (she insinuates as much without being forthright which is her modus operandi). People can live for decades on anti-retroviral drugs, whereas people who do not take them often die painfully, in denial up until their death about the causes of their worsening condition.

Once they are dead their HIV denier confederates claim they were murdered (perhaps via pneumonia), died of natural causes, or that they overdosed on over the counter vitamins. But she wants to make sure we don't go too far afield talking about the other low credibility views espoused by the legion of crackpots she promotes. Just the low credibility views that are currently up for discussion. So does anyone have anything to say about lizard people? Let's not talk about natural selection, astronomy, space travel or modern medicine...instead let's discuss the unconfirmed sightings, backroom meetings, and reptiles.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Thumbs up Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Peaceful

Hi everyone,

Here's a nice song which mentions silver spaceships.

"After The Goldrush"

Well, I dreamed I saw the knights
    In armor coming,
    Saying something about a queen.
    There were peasants singing and
    Drummers drumming
    And the archer split the tree.
    There was a fanfare blowing
    To the sun
    That was floating on the breeze.
    Look at Mother Nature on the run
    In the nineteen seventies.
    Look at Mother Nature on the run
    In the nineteen seventies.

I was lying in a burned out basement
    With the full moon in my eyes.
    I was hoping for replacement
    When the sun burst thru the sky.
    There was a band playing in my head
    And I felt like getting high.
    I was thinking about what a
    Friend had said
    I was hoping it was a lie.
    Thinking about what a
    Friend had said
    I was hoping it was a lie.

Well, I dreamed I saw the silver
    Space ships flying
    In the yellow haze of the sun,

There were children crying
    And colors flying
    All around the chosen ones.
    All in a dream, all in a dream
    The loading had begun.
    They were flying Mother Nature's
    silver seed to a new home in the sun.

Flying Mother Nature's
    Silver seed to a new home.

Quote Originally Posted by Babe
    Babe,

xoxo

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 03-16-2015 at 08:14 PM.

Exclamation Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Hi everyone,

Look at this!
    A frikken children's animated video with a song about aliens visiting Earth.
    I am NOT alone.
    This alien topic is becoming more and more mainstream.

I think many of you folks (you know who you are) spend too much time looking at t-girl pics and bickering about silly topics. You're out of the loop.

Two aliens are flying in a saucer
    Two aliens are heading to the Earth
    They are too far but they are getting closer
    Their tentacles are moving back and forth

One is thin and tall
    The other's fat and small
    But they are not ugly at all

Those aliens don't look like ugly monsters
    Those aliens are cute as they can be
    In fact they look like funny little hamsters
    And they are coming here to meet me

One is thin and tall
    But they're not ugly at all

They visit us to play with little children
    Time spent with them is like the sweetest dream
    They drink sweet juice and eat delicious chicken
    They love cupcakes and strawberry ice cream

One is thin and tall
    But they are not ugly at all

Parents are teaching their children about it, now.

LOL, i suppose the whole world is crazy except you few.

Babe,
    xoxo

Exclamation Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Hi everyone,

WOW! Look at this!

Even frikken Sesame Street is teaching children about aliens existing and visiting Earth.

Boy, oh boy, it's seems many of you "are NOT smarter than a 5 year old" when it comes to aliens? lol Think about it! lol!

Kids are being taught this stuff on TELEVISION - the brain-washer.

I love the Sesame Street martians with the way the speak. So cute.

I wonder what preschool children and thinking about all of this.
    What exactly is being taught in kindergarten, and later, in 1st grade of school?

Geez, maybe many of you should be writing letters to the Sesame Street writers and complaining about all of this.

"OMG! Harry! They're BRAIN-WASHING My Three Sons! DO SOMETHING, Harry!"

"It's okay, Martha, it's on television."

"Oh,Harry, as usual, you're right, again, dear. Father Knows Best."

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe child-at-heart
    Babe,

xoxo
    Watch them in sequence.

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 03-16-2015 at 09:16 PM.