View Poll Results: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our earth?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i believe aliens exist and visit earth. I believe UFOs and USOs exist.

19 73.08%
  • I don't even if astronauts, pilots and ex-NASA officials say they do.

7 26.92%
Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Hi all,

Astronaut Gordon Copper talks about UFOs in 1951 and of one that landed right in front of him, on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Weirdo
    Babe,

xoxo

"I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Looks like Gordon Cooper's belief's are not Copper bottomed -there were no UFO's in any of the three incidents usually referred to -one was the Southern Hemisphere's version of the aurora borealis, another was a weather balloon, the third natural phenomena.

You can read about it here-
    http://www.zipworld.com.au/~psmith/cooper.html

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Question Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Hi Stavros (and everyone like Stavros who enjoys defaming AMERICAN HEROES),

I really can't understand why so called "intelligent" people "choose" to believe any NASA reports or hired employees when they are known to be prohibited to reveal anything to the public about the existence of UFOs and/or aliens.

From "The Hunt" section of the link you've provided, Stavros, it says the following:

"In an OMNI interview published in March 1980, Cooper was asked about the reports of astronauts seeing UFOs in space.

He replied, "It got so bad that there were deliberately falsified tapes of communications with the astronauts, where UFO material was simply edited in." "
    I can't see how that is not a misquoted line or, perhaps, it was taken out of context. I say that because no where has Mr Cooper EVER verbally stated that UFOs didn't exist. Besides, why would tapes of communications in NASA's possession be edited to include any mention of UFOs if NASA has always denied to the public and still deny that UFOs exist, in the first place? Does not make any sense.

I think what Mr Cooper was maybe talking about is how people who, later, got a hold of those tapes, wanted people to believe that UFOs existed and so THEY edited-in any mention of UFOs.
    From what i see in his video statements, Mr Cooper's mind was well in working order. He was very sharp-minded, and he was quite direct in his wording.

I will make it clearly noted, here, that this following part of that paragraph from your link drastically strays from the OMNI magazine interview with Mr. Cooper, to say how the author says Mr Cooper, in a private letter to him (the author) admits Mr Cooper denies the UFO sightings.
    The article continues:

"Cooper explicitly denied that there had been UFO sightings on his two flights. In a 1978 letter to me, Cooper stressed "the non-occurrence of a sighting on Mercury 9. I have the original on-board tapes in my possession which also refute this."
    And you Stavros, once sat there and tried to convince the forum that i posted Frank Stranges videos when i never did. Doesn't make it true just because SOMEONE says something about what someone else said or did. Trust the source. I trust Mr Cooper, and the people of the forum should trust me when i say i did or said whatever i claimed to have done. I am not a liar. I admit when i make a mistake.

However, here is an actual excerpt from that March 1980 OMNI magazine interview with Gordon Cooper. He doesn't deny anything. As a matter of fact, Mr Cooper does reiterate how honest and outspoken he has always been about the subject of his UFO encounters (i think once he retired from military service).

You, Stavros, are propagating the lies told by those lying journalists and NASA officials. I have no idea why you would do that. Do you somehow feel like it's your duty to do so? To what end?...what would you gain by doing so?...Know-it-all status?
    The Military Industrial Complex is a powerful institution which wields a lot of clout. They can influence what is said in books and magazines, it seems. They have the whole world actually denying what they see with their own eyes. And the brainwashed sheeple just agree with them.
    Media PROPAGANDA, my friend. It's all media propaganda, and you eat it up like Cheerios in a bowl of milk with slices of strawberries as you watch reruns off Roger Ramjet.

Here is the excerpt of the interview with Mr. Cooper.
    http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc526.htm

Interview with Gordon Cooper (excerpt)
    OMNI Magazine, March 1980

Summary: An excerpt of an interview given by former astronaut Gordon Cooper - Mercury 9, Gemini 5 - to OMNI Magazine in 1980, where he is asked about astronaut sightings of UFOs and about his own UFO sighting when he was an Air Force pilot in Germany in the 1950s.

The following is an excerpt of an interview given by former astronaut Gordon Cooper - Mercury 9, Gemini 5 - to OMNI Magazine in 1980. While it shows that Cooper does have a belief in 'UFO's, it should - one hopes - resolve the issue of whether he did or didn't encounter any "Unidentified Flying Objects" during his space missions.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Excerpt of interview with Gordon Cooper: OMNI, March 1980, p. 106

OMNI: What about the repeated allegations that the astronauts saw many UFOs?

COOPER: It got so bad that there were deliberately falsified tapes of communications with the astronauts, where UFO material was simply edited in. To my knowledge, the only astronaut on any of the Mercury, Gemini, or Apollo missions who ever saw anything that might have been a UFO was Jim McDivitt, but he didn't get enough pictures to prove anything substantial. That's the only case, in spite of all the stories you hear.

OMNI: Didn't you go after some UFOs as an air force pilot in Germany in the 1950s?

COOPER: Yes, several days in a row we sighted groups of metallic, saucer-shaped vehicles at great altitudes over the base, and we tried to get close to them, but they were able to change direction faster than our fighters. I do believe UFOs exists and that the truly unexplained ones are from some other technologically advanced civilization. From my association with aircraft and spacecraft, I think I have a pretty good idea of what everyone on this planet has and their performance capabilities, and I'm sure some of the UFOs at least are not from anywhere on Earth.

OMNI: Aren't you concerned about the reaction of people who may read this?

COOPER: I've always been honest about my views on this subject. Because the astronauts have been so badly misquoted by irresponsible journalists, it's up to each of us to say what he believes in. I'm engaged in a lawsuit against people who used my name for a commercial venture, quoting me to the effect that I'm dedicated to forcing the government to tell the truth about UFOs. I never said that at all. If any UFO information is being suppressed, it's certainly not in the U.S. Air Force, because I was at a high enough level to know about it.

In defense of the military attitude, I can't really blame them for being negative when I consider ridiculous things that have been said and written and the fact that the military is responsible for national security. It's a little embarrassing to acknowledge they can't explain some things.

OMNI: ...Are people psychologically ready to face it if UFOs should prove to be manned by visiting aliens?

COOPER: People want to know what's going on in the world around them, and I think they're prepared for the truth, whatever it is. A lot of people don't believe anything about UFOs because of the absurd treatises that have come out on the subject. And a lot of people are afraid of the unknown. But the more we know, the greater the likelihood of treating UFOs in a friendly fashion.

From the same section of your posted link, under the paragraph called "The Hunt", it says the following:
    "On a pass across the US, the astronauts were told that Cape Kennedy radar was tracking another object "two to ten thousand yards" from their spacecraft. They were asked if they had seen anything, but they replied in the negative. "And that is the last that the public knows about what was sighted during the Gemini 5 flight", intoned Sandler. The story subsequently appeared in UFO magazines and newsletters."
    There was a strong ridicule factor back then (even today). If anyone said they saw a UFO, they were oestercized. Many were forced from their jobs and laughed out of their neighborhoods. It was perhaps safer to just say "negative' to the question.

I am not sure if radar detection could say exactly how high a craft was by looking at the radar screen, back then. Two to ten thousand yards in horizontal distance is one thing, but it doesn't say how "high" the "other object" (UFO craft) was above their planes. Maybe the pilots looked to the left and right of them and saw nothing, but maybe the "other craft" was ten thousand yards above them and completely hidden by clouds. Right? You believe everything you read, there, Stavros? Boy, it sure does seem apparent that you are really easy to fool - just put in print and you'll believe. You seem to lack a certain depth perception, like a few others in here.
    OMNI magazine was known to be a science AND science-fiction magazine. Gordon Copper and the other astronauts who are/were AMERICAN HEROES are NOT science fiction characters.
    You would rather believe the anti-UFO shills than believe actual VERBAL testimonies of those AMERICAN HEROES who say what they saw. My goodness.
    If Gordon Copper was alive and was telling you what HE saw, you would throw these articles in his face like he was a liar?
    You actually think i post these videos just so you or others can TRY to debunk them? Geez. I once said that if you look, you can find a video debunking practically anything.
    The same way you had it ALL wrong when you accused me of not knowing what I WAS saying about the Valiant Thor topic. You tried to convince ME and the forum that you proved me wrong. You were so MISTAKENLY sure that i was a Frank Stranges believer even when i had never even mentioned the guy's name.
    I mentioned Phil Schneider's account of the Valiant Thor story, and you tried to say i was referring to the Rev Frank Stranges' version. You, later, apologized for it, ohhh, but not right away, though - because you would have preferred i wasn't bright enough to have known what i had actually written. Pfft!! Egooooooooo.
    You would rather your false information be known as the truth. You would rather trick people with misinformation than to let me appear as though i am "on the ball".
    Re-dick-u-loss, man. "Hey, Mack, get to back of the line"
    I doubt you even read the crap you post, you just post it to be seen, hoping i won't read it. You post misinformation hoping people will believe you. What's the point?
    Come over to my side of the table, and look just a little bit smarter and better informed. I'll even place my nice, warm palm on your upper thigh and gently squeeze it now and then.

An old saying goes like this:
    "A wise man speaks when he has something to say but a fool speaks when he just has to say something."

I really don't know why so many of the people in here have so much frikken difficulty admitting they were wrong or were mistaken or maybe that they've read something wrong and then spoke too soon.
    I can easily admit when i was wrong or mistaken, and i laugh at it because it fun to be wrong - it's a opportunity to show humilty and self awareness. I am no ego-maniac like SOME of the self-proclaimed geniuses, in here, who are nothing more than self absobed ego-maniacs (oh and i know i you are reading this).
    Geez, and i was called self important and self absorbed? Holy frikken frock! Holy muckin' fruckin' rickin' ruckin'.
    HOLY rickin' ruckin' muckin' buckin' frackin' racking....well...you get the idea.

I won't even read the rest of that misinformation link that you've posted. It's fraught with LIES and is meant only to spread bull shyte about the truth.
    And you try to convince people with that false shyte. Gee whizz!

There seems to be a VERY small group of about five members, in here, who seem to think that everything has to be challenged because that's how it is in the scientific community. And if you disagree with them, they call you names.
    Well, THIS IS NOT a scientific community.... HELLOOOOOOOO! Knock! knock! Hellooooooo.

Be happy nerds - NOT unhappy nerds attacking me with drawn calculators.

Just pull down your trousers and put "it" into my mouth and you'll see your dick go where YOUR DICK HAS not GONE BEFORE....why am i hearing the Star Trek Theme song, in my head now?...oh yeah...now i remember. I was listening to this earlier...enjoy. He's quite excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe You-Will-Be-Assimiliated. Resistance-Is-Futile Airhead.The self-important, dumbest dipshit on the internet.
    Babe,

xoxo

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 03-13-2015 at 07:16 PM.
    "I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Red face Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Hi to the recent and future poll voters,

First, i just want to say a great big "thank you" to all the members who've voted in the poll in this thread, so far.
    It's really interesting to see who votes yes or no.

Secondly, i wonder what's taking every one else so long to vote. Does it hurt to vote? Will you need a back rub, or something after clicking the mouse? I rub backs as well as other things (wink wink).
    Are you still not sure what to believe?

WHAT ABOUT ALL YOU LURKERS OUT THERE - hiding in the shadows?
    Close your big, blood-shot eyes, and with all your might, imagine me holding up the official Romper Room magnifying glass and....no...wait!...wait!... no no, not yet. Keep your big, blood shot eyes OPEN so you can finish reading what i am saying here.

Okay, with the big magnifying glass in my hand, i am holding it up to the screen and looking though it...Annnd, i can see Paul, Ricky, Roger, Johnny, Franco, Chip, Jacob, Robert, Tony, Phillip, Owen, Walter, Bobby, Chris, John. Oh yes, i can see you, too, Peter and Nolan. I can see Liam and Sean in Ireland, you naughty lads, stop playing with yourselves. I can see Lucas, Jack, Luke, Jayce and James. I can see GrumpySteven you big bully, shame on you. I can see Richard in England. And Gabriel, Henry, Dylan, Dominic and Sebastian, Evan, Max, Joseph AND Joey. And think i see...is it?.. oh yes, it's Julian. Hi Julian.
    Yes, i can really see you all with my wonderful magnifying glass. And i think you are ALL very, very naughty, little boys - touching yourselves down there like that! Tsk! Tsk! Such "bad", little boys - so cute, too!
    Don't be afraid to vote in the poll and even to participate in, at least, MY threads and discussions.

Are you "afraid" of me, you scaredy cats? Don't be, i am as harmless as a pussy...(ahem) cat.
    (Putting down my magic magnifying glass, now.)

I am pretty sure there are some members who feel that if they should vote in the poll in...God forbid...(gasp!)...MY THREAD (eeeek)... (oh my gosh!)...that it...hmm...for lack of a better word, i'll say..."glorifies" me, somehow...or "validates" me, somehow. That's just really silly thinking on your part, folks. Kind of, childish, too.

Voting in a poll about UFOs and aliens does not mean i am sexier than any of you just because you took the time to vote. Or how you all actually paid a little attention to "dumb dipshit", "self important", "childish" little me.
    Geez, just look at my new avatar and signature pics. So sexy, huh?!

You've got NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain. So, come onnn, gentlemen. I DARE YOU to step out and be friendly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Assimilated
    Babe,

xoxo

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 03-13-2015 at 08:45 PM.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

So Babe, what you are basically saying is that you want everyone to agree with you, believe everything you post, ignore all the other contradictory evidence and just blindly follow you.

Strange, considering you label everyone who challenges you of being closed minded and behaving like a sheep. baa

"You would rather your false information be known as the truth" - Dahlia Babe Ailhad

Applies equally to most of your own posts...

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 03-13-2015 at 10:21 PM.

Thumbs up Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Hi everyone,

I saw this tonight. And i thought to share it so everyone can say,
    "WOW, BABE! What a find! WOW!! You're so wonderful!"

To which i would humbly say to the masses of adoring fans,

"Yes, yes, i know. I know, Thank you...and to think i was turned into the "dumbest dipshit on the internet". Okay, first, i want to thank God, that almighty alien in the BIGGEST spaceship around. And, i want to thank my mom and dad for beating me so hard over the head and fracturing my skull when i was only a 3 month old infant. And i REALLY want to thank the doctors and nurses in the Children's Hospital intensive care unit where i was for two weeks, they really helped me. And i want to thank the academy, and of course, and all of my peers for making it all possible and ...."

And, then, after i would finish my speech, i would walk away with my hand up in the air the like the Queen of England does and i would rotate my wrist from left to right and right to left...you know the way like she does it (i always wanted to do that) and of course i'd be smiling, you know....
    Anyway, enough of that! One day, i'll get to do that.

This first clip is an interesting video i found, i think.
    It's worth a view. I like the angel/alien type of creatures and the reference to a...well, i really don't want to spoil it for anybody.

Then, the second clip is of a really cool and, kind of, "scary" Katy Perry music video in how it's, sort of, preparing the children of today for what's soon to come to be every day life in the future.
    Of course all the old-fogies will scoff and complain like they've been doing because they lack vision (their noses are stuck in books written by the establishment and then raised in the air because they know it all lol), JUST TEASING,
    sorta! <--- secret message.

Anyhooooo. Have a look. I think it's interesting.

" Extraterrestial "

[Kanye West raps]
    I got a dirty mind
    I got filthy ways
    I'm tryna bathe my eyy, eyy, in your Milky Way
    I'm a legend, I'm irreverent
    I be reverend
    I be so far u-u-u-u-up, we don't give a fuu-uu-uuck
    Welcome to the danger zone
    Step into the fantasy
    You are not invited to the other side of sanity
    They calling me an alien
    A big headed astronaut
    Maybe it's because your boy Yeezy get ass a lot

[Katy Perry]
    You're so hypnotizing
    Could you be the devil
    Could you be an angel

Your touch magnetizing
    Feels like I am floating
    Leaves my body glowing

They say be afraid
    You're not like the others
    Futuristic lover
    Diff-erent DNA
    They don't understand you

You're from a whole other world
    A different dimension
    You open my eyes
    And I'm ready to go
    Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your loving
    Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
    Wanna be a victim
    Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
    Your touch so foreign
    It's supernatural
    Extraterrestrial

You're so supersonic
    Wanna feel your powers
    Stun me with your lasers
    Your kiss is cosmic
    Every move is magic

You're from a whole other world
    A different dimension
    You open my eyes
    And I'm ready to go
    Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
    Wanna be a victim
    Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
    Your touch so foreign
    It's supernatural
    Extraterrestrial

This is transcendental on another level
    Boy, you're my lucky star
    I wanna walk on your wave length
    and be there when you vibrate
    For you, i'll risk it all

[Kanye West raps again]
    I know a bar out in Mars
    Where they driving spaceships instead of cars
    Cop a Prada spacesuit about the stars
    Getting stupid ass straight about the charge
    Pockets on Shrek, rockets on deck
    Tell me what's next, aliens sex
    I'mma disrobe you, than I'mma probe you
    See I abducted you, so I tell ya what to do

[Katy Perry]
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
    Wanna be a victim
    Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
    Your touch so foreign
    It's supernatural
    Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial
    Extraterrestrial
    Extraterrestrial

Boy, you're, you're an alien
    Your touch so foreign
    It's supernatural
    Extraterrestrial

Songwriters
    PERRY, KATY / MARTIN, MAX / GOTTWALD, LUKASZ / COLEMAN, JOSHUA EMANUEL

I know i leave your heads spinning.
    But that's just because the letters are spinning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Ugly-Dumb-Dipshit

xoxo

Gold Poster

The worst, most self-absorbed, attention seeking behavior in history. I'm sorry you were harmed as a child Dahlia. It's inexcusable that anyone could harm a child and I hope you find peace and prosper despite the terrible things that were done to you.

I have no idea why you tie that in with the few negative things people have said to you in exasperation...for they are dealing with a person who can't take criticism, who repeats minor insults as though they were life-changing events, and who pretends to be the victim even while offending others; for the love of all things sacred, other people have been insulted on this forum without mentioning it in every post, in their signature, on their profile, in graphics...

As for your thread, the best discussion has not involved your youtube videos but rather the scientific basis for believing there might be life on other planets. Please more of that, and maybe some commentary on how you would vote if the poll were not so poorly done so we can keep an unofficial tally.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Babe, it's not gone unoticed that whenever you come across a point that you can't simply answer with an internet link or youtube clip and actually have to think for yourself, you ignore it and either post a musical interlude or story about your childhood to distract and deflect attention.

If you were abused as a child then that is terrible and unforgivable and you have my sympathies but it doesn't excuse your behaviour on here.

I'm going to say this with the best of intentions but I know you'll take it as an insult anyway. You really need to seek professional help to work through the issues you have with your parents, your childhood and how you interact with people. Internet forums like this are not going to help you. It's clear that you don't much like the world you live in at the moment but creating an "alternate reality" in your head based on internet rumours, conspiracy theories and youtube clips, then trying to persuade everyone that it's real isn't helping yourself in the long term.

My genuine concern for you is that like a child finding out that Santa Claus doesn't exist, when you finally do discover the truth, you will be devastated. Unlike children, I'm not sure you would recover.

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head" - Sir Terry Pratchett

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 03-14-2015 at 09:26 AM.

Gold Poster

I'm offering the chance to the OP to improve the poll - as I have superpowers (hey that's out of this world ) I could edit it to add additional question(s) allowing non-loaded responses.

This might attract a better take-up...

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

I wont diagnose another’s mental condition from a distance, but you need to take stock of your feelings and thoughts. Talk to friends – talking is good

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Babe, it's not gone unoticed that whenever you come across a point that you can't simply answer with an internet link or youtube clip and actually have to think for yourself, you ignore it and either post a musical interlude or story about your childhood to distract and deflect attention.

If you were abused as a child then that is terrible and unforgivable and you have my sympathies but it doesn't excuse your behaviour on here.

I'm going to say this with the best of intentions but I know you'll take it as an insult anyway. You really need to seek professional help to work through the issues you have with your parents, your childhood and how you interact with people. Internet forums like this are not going to help you. It's clear that you don't much like the world you live in at the moment but creating an "alternate reality" in your head based on internet rumours, conspiracy theories and youtube clips, then trying to persuade everyone that it's real isn't helping yourself in the long term.

My genuine concern for you is that like a child finding out that Santa Claus doesn't exist, when you finally do discover the truth, you will be devastated. Unlike children, I'm not sure you would recover.

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head" - Sir Terry Pratchett

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ