View Poll Results: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our earth?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i believe aliens exist and visit earth. I believe UFOs and USOs exist.

19 73.08%
  • I don't even if astronauts, pilots and ex-NASA officials say they do.

7 26.92%
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

I noticed nobody responded to the poll. I am guessing that some people thought there would be two (or more) mutually exclusive, collectively exhaustive options phrased in an unbiased way. It could just be that people forgot to respond.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Thumbs up Little, Green Men - Steve Vai

Hi everyone,

For those people who know a little about Steve Vai, he was given his big break by Frank Zappa.
    Steve played in Zappa's band for a while and this song comes from a very Zappa-esque Vai album which he recorded as a tribute to his idol, Frank Zappa.

If you are a Zappa fan, you are really going to LOVE this.
    You better smoke your joint before listening to this funny tune lol.

" Little, Green Men "

We know ya' come a long way. We hope that your ship is o.k.
    We hope you're gonna' stick around, maybe to save the day.

Liw liw, liw liw, liw liw, liw

You look - a real keen even though you are green,
    with those big, large heads - something off of the movie screen.

Little, green men, they look so funny.
    Funny, green men. I want one to have and to hold and to....
    Silly, green men, where do they come from?
    Should we run away? Should we start to pray? Or is it
    a movie they're filmin'?

Are the people on your planet usually in a frantic panic like they are here?
    Most of the time.
    (...I'm freakin' out...)

Wait a minute, you! Was is true about Einstein's theory and Darwin's too?
    What about war, the soul, the mind,
    Love, Death, God, Divine?

Little, little, little, little, little, little, little

a movie that they're filmin'?

Announcement:

Ladies and gentlemen of the world,

It is my utmost privilege to announce to you that these little, green men,
    actually, do exist, for they are part of the eternal past and venture from
    all regions of our galaxy to find homage in our earth's center.

Governments of the world have been very good at concealing these little visitors
    and preparing the public with "loving movies" and "pleasant melodies"...
    Ya' see?.. like this one. Ya' hear that?

Yes, controlled media as to cushion the impact of the arrival of our little friends.
    Throughout history, many people have claimed to see "strange lights in the sky".

(Oh no!)

The truth of the matter is that these lights, and beings, will only reveal themselves
    to those who are pure at heart, for these enlightened aliens leave permanent,
    imprinted information on the psyche of those chosen humans only to be revealed
    to our deteriorating planet at the point in which our civilization shall enter the new age of
    'Light without Heat'.

(Various, cute aliens sounds.
    "Here i gooooo! Get ready! Wheeeee!! etc etc. )

( Spoken: )
    Little, green men about four foot-one.
    Maybe they want to have some fun.

Little, green men about four foot-two.
    Maybe he wants to mate with you.
    (ooh, ah, eee, etc...simulated alien sex sequence)

Little, green men about four foot-three.
    Maybe they wanna' be set free.

(Spoken quickly and difficult to understand)
    We're hoping that the human race will become part of endless time.
    We love you all, and want you to know that in your heart, and in your soul,
    there is a power bigger than the world.

Little, green men about four foot.
    Maybe they want to kick some butt.
    (Aliens kicking-butt sounds)

E.T.I.O.U.
    E.T.I.O.U.
    E.T.I.O.U.
    E.T.I.O.U.

Ba-v-ni-ni na-ni-new!
    Ba-nu-ni-ni-na-ni-new!
    Ba-nu-ni-ni-na-ni-new!
    Bra-da-di-dat!

Babe,

xoxo

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 02-13-2015 at 04:34 AM.
    "I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Comic books?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Ailhad View Post
    Hi Stav,
    Comic books?
    I'll have a look at your link, and the names you mentioned which i NEVER brought up in this thread, except Valiant Thor and Eisenhower.
    I will say, though, that when people have insight or knowledge about top secret topics, they are usually discredited and then locked up in mental institutions, or murdered.
    I mentioned people other than Commander Thor to provide a context which shows there is nothing original in the claims made by Frank Stranges, and that it was part of a surge of claims about 'alien visitors' in the 1950s in which the aliens came here to save us (presumably from Venus) or to destroy us (presumably from Mars).

So just stick with Commander Thor, and ask yourself why, when according to Stranges, President Eisehower rejected the offer of a cure for cancer, Commander Thor did not step back into his spaceship and come to Europe, or go anywhere else to help humanity?

The example of Omnec Onec seems to me to present your dilemma in a nutshell -if you want to, you can believe she is a 400 year old Venusian who has come to earth to help us lead better lives with her vast knowledge and wisdom; to me she is an ex-barmaid called Sheila. It looks to me like she went from selling coffee to selling secrets, and evidently there is more money to be made from the inscrutable than there is from the soluble.

As to your last remark, Daniel Ellsberg when he was working for the RAND corporation in 1969 photocopied top secret documents on the Vietnam war which showed that the American military believed the war could not be won, in contrast to the view they expressed in public. The papers were leaked to the New York Times and were a sensation at the time -but Ellsberg was not arrested at 3 am and locked up in a loony bin, he did not die in a mysterious car accident, nor did he do a runner to Canada or Russia like Ed Snowden -he stayed, was put on trial, and won the case.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Stav,

Just a short note for you.

I don't believe the Rev. Frank Stranges' story.

I believe in Phil Schneider's story.

I am, at present, composing a response to a previously posted comment which will include a response to your first post.

"I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Stav,

Just a short note for you.

I don't believe the Rev. Frank Stranges' story.

I believe in Phil Schneider's story.

I am, at present, composing a response to a previously posted comment which will include a response to your first post.
    Are you serious? You made a big thing in one of your first posts of Eisenhower rejecting Valiant Thor's offer of a cure for cancer -from Stranges; you refer now to Schneider who uses a photo of Thor which he got from...Stranges...you might as well admit it: there is no proof that alien visitors from Venus ever existed, Frank Stranges made it all up to sell some books and cassettes as part of his mission to convert people to his brand of Christianity.

Follow the money, and you will find your way to the truth.

Default Pay attention!

Stav,

Do yourself a favor and click on the search feature and type in Frank Stranges and you will see all the threads and posts of who has mentioned Frank Stranges.
    It's mostly you.

I mentioned his name a couple of times in this thread to say i do not believe his story.

You say i did agree with him and then two people use the "vote up" button to make it look as if what you claim is factual. What a mob. Get your facts straight.

Default Re: Pay attention!

Stav,
    Do yourself a favor and click on the search feature and type in Frank Stranges and you will see all the threads and posts of who has mentioned Frank Stranges.
    It's mostly you.

I mentioned his name a couple of times in this thread to say i do not believe his story.

You say i did agree with him and then two people use the "vote up" button to make it look as if what you claim is factual. What a mob. Get your facts straight.
    I would in most cases be alarmed at the ease with which you promote an idea, then claim you have done no such thing. In this thread and others where you mentioned Valiant Thor, your assertions were backed up by links which led either directly to one of Stranges' lectures on youtube or were based on the claims he made about meeting Thor in the Pentagon, Thor's meeting with Eisenhower and Nixon, the cure for cancer, and so on. In fact I am not alarmed because it seems every time you realise you have made a mistake, you decline to accept responsibility; this, it appears, is your modus operandi. You have not attempted to answer any of my questions, such as the question about Thor's cure for cancer and why, when it was rejected by Eisenhower, Thor did not take it elsewhere -it is not a trick question but a legitimate one, but perhaps you realise there is no answer, because Eisenhower never met a man from Venus, Venusians do not exist.
    In fact it doesn't matter in this case because alien visitations are garbage, as utterly ridiculous as a former barmaid claiming to be a 400 year old Venusian. But if you believe in aliens, that is your choice, but you might be more credible if you stop claiming to believe in aliens while at the same saying you don't believe the people who told you about them.

Unhappy Hmmm

Stav,

I am so sorry to prove you wrong and YOU are so WRONG.

YOU should never forget to take your Alzheimer's meds.
    Your memory is failing you, badly.

Here are the posts from around the time when i FIRST mentioned Valiant Thor and how Eisenhower refused Thor's remedies for all Earth's diseases.

The first post is the FIRST ever mention of Commander Val Valiant Thor on the HA forum.

In the other posts, i mention Phil Schneider.

There is no video link of Rev. Frank Stranges posted by me.
    Maybe you ended up watching one, but i never suggested it.

You do owe me an apology. Are you man enough to apologize?

When i am, wrong, i apologize. Heck, even when i NOT wrong, i apologize sometimes. That goes with being a Canadian.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...postcount=1163

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...postcount=1167

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...postcount=1169

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...postcount=1171

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...postcount=1174

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...postcount=1177

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 02-14-2015 at 01:03 AM.

Default Re: Hmmm

Stav,

I am so sorry to prove you wrong and YOU are so WRONG.
    The source of the claim that a Venusian called Valiant Thor visited Earth and met President Eisenhower is Frank Stranges, for you to say you never mentioned him, or that you don't even agree with him is undermined by your persistent claim that the encounter between Venus and Earth happened, that Thor offered Eisenhower a cure for cancer, and that we are all in denial about the existence of fantastically intelligent white guys (and dolls) who love Jesus and seek our redemption.

If you were to look thematically at this, you find the Christian Evangelist in Frank Stranges has merely re-packaged his message in tune with the obsession in the 1950s and early 1960s with UFO's and alien visitors and that he has been followed by Schneider and others, for the most part, it is all part of the same narrative, for you to deny a direct link on your part to Stranges is disingenuous.

It looks like this:

We are in peril/Only Jesus can save us
    We are in peril/the Venusians have come to save us

We are in danger/ Satan is threatening us
    We are in danger/the Martians want to destroy us

We can be brilliant and peaceful people if we turn to Jesus/
    The people of the future, the Venusians, are fantastically brilliant and peaceful and are buddies of Jesus

The name of our redeemer is Jesus/the messenger from the future is Valiant

And so on. It is all there if you look. Just as there are a hundred and one frauds out there trying to separate you from your dollars if you will only buy their book of the phenomenal secrets known only to them, but secrets which will change your life.

Brooklyn CD ladyboy Veteran Poster CD_Sasha's Avatar

I'm sorry but this is a weird thread. Nysprod, any thoughts?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1