View Poll Results: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our earth?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i believe aliens exist and visit earth. I believe UFOs and USOs exist.

19 73.08%
  • I don't even if astronauts, pilots and ex-NASA officials say they do.

7 26.92%
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Hi all,

Snowden Leaks, "Tall White Aliens Control USA!"

Babe,
    xoxo

"I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Thumbs up Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Phil Schneider's Last Speech ~ Two Months Before His Assassination ~ Aliens & Underground Base.

Babe,
    xoxo

"I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

[QUOTE=Dahlia Babe Ailhad;1581625]
    The same way Stavros mentions that there was a comic-book super-hero named Valiant Thor and so because of that, the real life alien Commander Val Valiant Thor couldn't possibly exist even though Phil Schneider showed an actual photograph of that guy sitting in the same room with his dad, Oscar Schneider.
    -- Ok, Dahlia I confess I made an error. In writing that post from memory I called the cartoon character Valiant Thor when his name in Space Adventures is Val Tor. See the difference? The photo of Thor you refer to is of an officer who was attending that meeting -I saw him named somewhere but didn't note it down, and anyway, the man in that photo is completely different from the other alleged photos of our elusive Venusian Commander. You consistently refuse to acknowledge that Frank Stranges was a Christian evangelist who used the concept of Venusians/Planet of Love to confirm that Jesus rose from the dead and lives in eternal life. There is not much more to say about it, because there is not a shred of evidence to support the claim that ETs came from Venus, any more than Sheila Gibson can claim to be a 400 year old Venusian with special powers, other than an ability to part fools from their money.

I have never studied Darwin's theory in any great depth. I did read about it, and as time went on, i've learned other things that basically shot his theory down, in my mind - meaning, the whole discussion of ancient civilizations and the whole Anunnaki story and how these stories were plagiarized to create "Bible stories". That whole topic has really made me begin to question Biblical stories and my opinions of all religions, in general.
    --Dahlia, if you took a more rounded interest in anthropology you might be aware that many religious texts from different parts of the world, incorporating dietary rules, modes of dress, rituals associated with birth, marriage, death and burial/cremation, the transition from childhood to adulthood, and all the big issues like why are we here and how did we get here, show similarities which to Claude Levi-Strauss indicated that humans have a structural affinity which can be discerned in myth, language and ritual, so the claims made by one religion that others are false is merely part of the development of that religion for that local culture, which in turn helps explain the hostility shown by religious groups who share the same geography. Elements of Islam have been taken from Judaism and Christianity, while incorporating pagan rituals that were practised in Arabia before Muhammad was born. There is no conspiracy here at all, but the evidence that has been gathered does not support the influence of extra-terrestrials, all of it shows that it is the work of earth-bound humans -including, of course, a belief in ETs

A real scientist considers and examines the possibilities of the unknown as that is what science is all about - discovery!
    It's a challenge to the scientific mind to apply the scientific method.
    Open your minds to new ideas instead of patting each other on the back for being as ignorant as the other is by quoting old ideas and old book titles.

--You ask the right questions about ETs, but when you get the right answers, which show that your claims are either false or unverifiable, you turn against the truth and insist that you are right. It really is very very simple, if ETs existed, we would know about it. The USA is not the only country in the world, and you still can't explain why all those ETs from galaxies far far away are white guys -have you never wondered why Aliens are never Black? And all those ETs who are buddies of Jesus and Buddha, but have never heard of Moses, Abraham or Muhammad -or L Ron Hubbard, why do you think that is?

I have not denied the existence of alien life outside Earth, but I have suggested it does not come in the form of super intelligent white guys who love Jesus, and I doubt it looks like a giant, malevolent mosquito. The truth is often disappointing, like life itself.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

oh brother. So negative.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

I think this sums it all up nicely.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sorry-but-the-truth-hurts-babe.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	802055  

Brooklyn CD ladyboy Veteran Poster CD_Sasha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    You never know, someone might be on your side, miracles can happen...
    LMAO, sorry but that had me chuckle in this train ride

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Ailhad View Post
    oh brother. So negative.

What's negative about believing in human endevour, enterprise and discovery rather than believing that it was all handed down to us by aliens?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Thumbs up Two Little Men in a Flying Saucer - Ella Fitzgerald

“ Two Little Men in a Flying Saucer “

Two little men in a flying saucer flew down to Earth one day
    Looked to left and right of it, couldn’t stand the sight of it and said let’s fly away
    They took a look at a Western movie, somebody heard them say
    If a horse can be a star, think how dumb the people are
    We’d better fly away

Then they shook their little green antennas, scratched their purple hair
    Said this planet is an awful menace, let’s go back to where we came from

Two little men in a flying saucer just didn’t care to stay
    Said it’s too peculiar here, headed for the stratosphere and quickly flew away

Now they took a left in Ebbets Field in Brooklyn when the Dodgers played a baseball game
    Heard all the screaming, said we must be dreaming ‘cause this planet is insane
    During intermission, heard a politician making speeches as they traveled by
    But they departed faster than they started ‘cause the holler blew them sky high

Two little men in a flying saucer flew down to Earth one day
    Listened to a radio, saw a television show and said let’s fly away
    They got their fill of commercial jingles and they were heard to say
    All the people seem to be living in a nursery we’d better fly away

Traveled all around and once they’d seen us said let’s head for space
    We were better off on Mars and Venus, goodness what a place to live in

Two little men in a flying saucer just didn’t care to stay
    Crossed a crowded thoroughfare, saw the hats the women wear and quickly flew away
    And quickly flew away

One look and then they flew away.

Babe,
    xoxo

I think this sums it all up nicely.

The
    Truth
    Hurts
    Babe

What truth hurts?

What's negative about believing in human endevour, enterprise and discovery rather than believing that it was all handed down to us by aliens?

Did i say that anything was "handed down to us by aliens"?
    It seems the scientists have said that.

Humans made a mess of it, perhaps. I would say that.

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 02-23-2015 at 10:43 PM.

What i find so negative is that people search for fault instead of truth.