View Poll Results: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our earth?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i believe aliens exist and visit earth. I believe UFOs and USOs exist.

19 73.08%
  • I don't even if astronauts, pilots and ex-NASA officials say they do.

7 26.92%
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Lightbulb Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Hi all,

(I don't know all of the right words to use but)... I have read somewhere in Star Trek sites, a while ago, that Gene Roddenberry was given some"technological advice" from either top scientists or science advisers from NASA or people from some place like that, in order to help him make the show seem more authentic so the show would definitely stand out from other sci-fi shows from that time.
    Other sci-fi shows like My Favorite Matrian didn't have anything like the stuff seen on Star Trek.
    We can assume no one would be able to identify anything that was real at the time because some of the Star Trek gizmos were so "classified?" and unknown that people would just think they were cool sci-fi ideas. Of course they didn't always use the proper "scientific terms" for everything, but in some cases, they DID use the same terms, as some of it was real stuff that was being reversed engineered and was being studied from real alien crafts Don't ask me what because i am not a big Treky.

It appears to us as though Gene Roddenberry 'thought up' all of this stuff by himself. Not so.
    Go ahead and laugh, if you want. It's what they want you to do - but first - take a quick look at Gene Roddenberry's backgound.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Ro...2.80.931949.29
    "In 1941, he joined the United States Army Air Corps, which in the same year became the United States Army Air Forces. He began training at Goodfellow Field (now Goodfellow Air Force Base) in San Angelo, Texas with other Civilian Pilot Training alums and graduated as a second lieutenant in September 1942, Class G.
    He flew combat missions in the Pacific Theatre with the "Bomber Barons" of the 394th Bomb Squadron, 5th Bombardment Group, of the Thirteenth Air Force and on August 2, 1943, Roddenberry was piloting a B-17E Flying Fortress named the "Yankee Doodle," from Espiritu Santo, New Hebrides, when mechanical failure caused it to crash on take-off. In total, he flew eighty-nine missions for which he was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross and the Air Medal before being honorably discharged at the rank of captain in July 1945." - Wikipedia.

Now you want to think that his air force friends weren't giving him little ideas, here and there, while "chewing the fat" about the old days in the service?

Take a look at all the ex-military people who appeared in the casts of Star Trek.
    Scroll down near the bottom of the page.
    This page is pretty interesting because it shows how Roddenberry incorporated his military background into Star Trek.
    http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/da...references.htm

Oh yea, Phil Schneider was such a liar about his claims about special metals and other top secret stuff he discussed with his military father who happened to hold a high level Cosmic Security Clearance because Star Trek happened to mention some ideas based on top secret stuff?
    The same way Stavros mentions that there was a comic-book super-hero named Valiant Thor and so because of that, the real life alien Commander Val Valiant Thor couldn't possibly exist even though Phil Schneider showed an actual photograph of that guy sitting in the same room with his dad, Oscar Schneider.

Man, you self-proclaimed "scientists" sure are out of the loop lol when you start disbelieving real, high-level, ex-government and military personnel and astronaut whistle blowers who were all there and saw it all, just because your favorite television shows, B-movies, and comic books portrayed some of the "truth" as science "fiction".

Phil Schneider was telling everyone, in his audiences about an unknown element which, according to Lap the Scott, was mentioned in Star Trek episodes.
    Now we see the tricorder being developed.
    http://www.nasa.gov/centers/ames/res...uscout_prt.htm

And more....
    http://mentalfloss.com/article/31876...gets-now-exist

Trish, most of the questions you've asked me concerning my views on Darwin's theory of human evolution and "evoution" have already been addressed in this thread. Please, go back and re-read my words, perhaps with less...uhmm...frustration or...i don't know the right word to use.
    In any event, i won't re-type everything.
    Just because you lost your time quoting me and asking me to re-explain, doesn't mean i want to lose my time when i've already mentioned it all. I wrote a long response the first time.

I never said i didn't believe in "evolution" per se. I was clearly referring to Darwin's theory, and that was already mentioned by me in this thread.
    Once i stated i don't believe in Darwin's theory, you immediately brought up "evolution" of aliens (and i addressed that too, already) and bronco mentioned evolution of species which is not really connected to Darwin's theory of human evolution (i think). You and bronco both started discussing "evolution" as if i said i didn't believe in evolution.

I have never studied Darwin's theory in any great depth. I did read about it, and as time went on, i've learned other things that basically shot his theory down, in my mind - meaning, the whole discussion of ancient civilizations and the whole Anunnaki story and how these stories were plagiarized to create "Bible stories". That whole topic has really made me begin to question Biblical stories and my opinions of all religions, in general. Something doesn't look right to me when the leaders of the Holy dogmas, who supposedly base "everything" they teach on "truths", refuse to accept what could bring them down. You know?...there's a dead mouse in the pudding and they silently remove the dead mouse and say,
    "No! There wasn't a dead mouse in the pudding. God will damn whoever said there was a dead mouse in the pudding! We don't believe or accept that there was a dead mouse in THE PUDDING".
    And then, under their breath, they mutter to the one who found the mouse,
    "Flush that damned mouse down the toilet before they see it!"

Why?? Why hide the truth? Why hide the possibility OF a real truth? For the Holy economy?...My God!...are we ever screwed AND without a condom.
    Them, there, hiding historical facts or knowledge from us just so they can continue the lies and the charade which built up the civilization to be as misguided as we are, is totally wrong. Instead of them making things right, they perpetuate the lies that will bring about a total one global government one day. It's happening - just look around with your EYES OPEN, this time.

Trish, Your groundhog day comparison to Phil Schneider being pulled up in the basket was completely hilarious (you should consider doing stand-up comedy - i am still laughing lol) although (big frown) it's really mean because he was severely wounded in that alien encounter.
    Laughing at someone almost dying is not a good quality as YOU should well know. Hmmmmm.
    I've recently found a video of him showing the chest wound from the alien's laser. He lifts up his shirt and shows the camera the HUGE scar.
    What...now?...someone will say he had open heart surgery and that's what caused the scar? My gosh!
    Did you see his left hand and the missing fingers? Someone will say he was cutting carrots and missed?

Your video link of the guy explaining a double reflection of an image of the sun is interesting when explaining the two suns of the same size. Thanks for finding that as it does answer the question i had asked.
    But he doesn't really explain when there are people recording videos of a smaller sun and planets in a cluster moving with a star appearing first, then being covered up by OUR Sun rising soon after. I would think scientists would have mentioned that refraction/reflection youtube video.
    So i am not sure if that still applies to a smaller further away sun first rising followed by the huge Sun as it apparent not does with Nibiru.

Bronco, no one is able to say how or from what and whom aliens evolved, if they even evolved. Don't ask me from where they've evolved or whether i think Darwin's theory of evolution pertains to their evolution - it would only appear very pretentious and pedantic trying to convince people of my ignorant beliefs on THAT topic - and i would think the same thing about anyone (hint hint) who even would waste time typing things that would try to say that alien evolution is even remotely similar to any terrestrial "evolution" be it a bug or a germ or a bacteria etc.
    The average human (even highly educated ones) know nothing about the evolution of "intelligent" alien species.
    Perhaps the guys at the "multi-functioning" Military Base called area 51 could elaborate more on from where these aliens had evolved, as those guys interviewed the creatures and probably know all about them. But of course, that's all been faked, right.

Laphroaig, the author of the article of Phil Schneider's amazing ET claims had even said,himself, that his report was a skeptical one. Let's not forget who pays him, too.

Those science mags you want me to read are giving you the steady, slow flow of old science that is presented as "new". They are spoon feeding you according to the system from which you were educated you still follow.
    Maybe you can't handle anymore information than that, you make it seem.
    I don't know if you've seen this movie about Roswell before but you could always watch it.
    http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...9&postcount=77
    I don't think that there is any other "military base" that the public is more interested in knowing about than Area 51. Too many whistle blowers are saying that it's much more than "just a military base".
    It seems to everyone else but you Lap the Scott, that area 51 is a lot more than just a military base. That must come from reading too many science magazines.

I suppose you went THERE, too, and stood at the front gate, and that verifys all you may have heard about Area 51? I will spank you one day for being so naughty and haughty.

Schneider's dad, Oscar, had a history in the military and was no mere foot soldier. He had Cosmic level security clearance, so he would know of certain things that not one of us would know about. Oscar is sitting in that same that photo that shows the-big-necked Val Valiant Thor. gain, i have no idea who the business-suited-Val-Thor is but i did give my opinion on the whole Rev. Frank Stranges version of the story. (So let's not go there again, [to Stavros]).

There are, also, several amazing lectures and statements by Al Bielek. Here is an interesting 2 hour and 40+ minutes interview in two parts with Al Bielek in which he discussed aliens, time travel and so much more. Rivoting!
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mo..._montauk_0.htm

Time travel
    http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-scie...y-2443678.html

And here, Al Bielek talks about Oscar and Phil Schneider, tall grey aliens, and more.

Phil Schneider was working in conjunction (with a secret physicist whose name was never disclosed) on what is commonly known on television as a "Star Gate". Phil Schneider was no crack-pot by any means. He was a serioyus character who knew what he was talking about. I am surprised that the "HA committee on all topics scientific" are so closed minded.
    Having listened to a few lectures, i really think that "secret physicist" working with Phil Scheider was, in fact, Al Beilek.

And the technology mentioned, that could make subs, soldiers, and soon, tanks to disappear was being re-developed (or reversed engineered) by humans in the days of Oscar Schneider was not a long time ago, really.
    People intersted in learing something really should listen to Al Bielek's interview in which he talks about the Schneiders.

That sort of technology doesn't just get thought up "just like that one day by accident" even though they might want us to think that.
    Phil Schneider and other top level personnel who became whistle-blowers mentioned how aliens wore a gadget that could make them invisible.

I don't mean to insult any of you, but you are in no position to act like you know more than any of those eye witnesses.
    And i have no idea how you benefit by going out of your way to discredit these great men in this thread by calling them liars, or kooks, when you probably only heard of them for the first time here. Just because i bring it up, it's all sillyness?
    I don't know why you think you know everything just because you are in the field of science. I highly doubt that neither of you are at the high level of knowledge of those whistle blowers. And, again, as i've said to trish before, it's very ignorant to refuse to accept anything just because you haven't heard of it before.

Why would i choose to read science magazines which are controlled, when i can, instead, listen to real scientists, physicists astronauts, and so many others who became whistle blowers?

A real scientist considers and examines the possibilities of the unknown as that is what science is all about - discovery!
    It's a challenge to the scientific mind to apply the scientific method.
    Open your minds to new ideas instead of patting each other on the back for being as ignorant as the other is by quoting old ideas and old book titles.
    I don't care if fred41 or bronco falls in love with a book trish suggests or whatever, as that just proves my "Theory of the Evolution of Ignorance" or if you prefer a more simplistic term, let's call it, the "Pass It Around" theory - no original thought required - just follow along and i will say you're as smart as me".
    The "Committee of Ignorance".

It's a wonder how you all got to be so "smart" being as close minded and fairly ignorant as you all appear in this thread.

If you think the people in charge of Area 51 and NASA and the Space Agency are being transparent about what they know, then you are really the hopeless ones.

I am not convinced at all by much that has been written in here by others, except for the video trish posted as to why we can see "two" large suns side-by-side. But again, i will repeat that if this is such basic knowledge, why are scientists still talking about the existance of Nibiru and the second sun? They overlooked it?

Stanton Friedman mentions Frank Drake's equation (dartboard science), Carl Sagan, Enrico Fermi, SETI, Stephen Hawking.

I'd rather listen to men like Mr. Friedman and Phil Schneider, than to read a "science magazine" if i want to learn something, thanks just the same...i wouldn't want to limit myself by reading what you are reading which causes you to laugh at the stuff i'm discussing.

Babe,

xoxo

"I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Trish, most of the questions you've asked me concerning my views on Darwin's theory of human evolution and "evoution" have already been addressed in this thread. Please, go back and re-read my words, perhaps with less...uhmm...frustration or...i don't know the right word to use.
    In any event, i won't re-type everything.
    Just because you lost your time quoting me and asking me to re-explain, doesn't mean i want to lose my time when i've already mentioned it all. I wrote a long response the first time.
    Once i stated i don't believe in Darwin's theory, you immediately brought up "evolution" of aliens (and i addressed that too, already) and bronco mentioned evolution of species which is not really connected to Darwin's theory of human evolution (i think). ...
    Really?

My questions were in a detailed response to that long post to which you refer. They arose from issues about which you were obviously confused. It’s fine with me if you prefer not to respond to them, but please don’t pretend that you already settled these confusions. You’re obviously still confused.

Trish, Your groundhog day comparison to Phil Schneider being pulled up in the basket was completely hilarious (you should consider doing stand-up comedy - i am still laughing lol) although (big frown) it's really mean because he was severely wounded in that alien encounter.
    Laughing at someone almost dying is not a good quality as YOU should well know. Hmmmmm.
    So Phil says he is a geologist, an engineer and a black ops contractor. Lockheed, according to Phil, decided to hire this (self-taught) geologist to work on a Top Secret Government Contract. No, not Top Secret––the classification was COSMIC. That turned out to be a big mistake, ‘cause Phil obviously can’t be trusted to keep a secret. According to Phil, Lockheed sent him and a bunch of geologists down a drill hole to diagnose a problem with the drilling equipment. At the bottom of the hole Phil discovers a cavern. Phil finds that it’s swarming with aliens––to be specific: type 1 greys. They attack him. He takes out two of them. Then he’s shot with what was readily identified as a green cobalt radiation beam . His comrade geologists threw him into a basket and sent him up the shaft while apparently more than sixty six armed Secret Service agents are sent down to do battle with the greys. Secret Service Agents? Was the President there? We know they were Secret Service Agents, ‘cause Phil said so. We know it was more than sixty six, because that how many Phil says died in the ensuing battle. Phil was quite a hero. We know, ‘cause Phil said so. Not only do we have Phil’s word for it, there are some rocks which aren’t what Phil said they were. We know this is all true, ‘cause Phil told this story over and over again in his books and lectures which he sold and delivered for a modest living––after he gave up more lucrative pursuits like geology, engineering and black-oping. One thing for sure, Phil tells a good joke, and he deserves a good laugh.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by trish; 02-23-2015 at 09:04 PM.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Thumbs up Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Hi Trish

I never once stated i was confused about Darwin's theory.
    I never said Phil Schneider had cosmic security clearance. You seem to get it wrong - too busy assuming what you THOUGHT i wrote.

The difference between you and me is that when you suggest i read links, i actually, read them and i even comment on them.
    But you, you seem to ignore what i post and just say i am confused, and then Lap chimes in with bronco and then you all seem to think if three disagree with one that the three are correct.

I either answered/commented on evolution or i directly responded, and you missed it. And you still asked me to re-explain because you seem confused about what i had written

Sorry, but i still like ya.

Babe,
    xoxo

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 02-23-2015 at 09:24 PM.
    "I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Brooklyn CD ladyboy Veteran Poster CD_Sasha's Avatar

This thread alone is as big as a bible.

I want to hear AshleyCreamer's and LISEAN's opinion on this poll. Maybe also hear TopAsh's opinion.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Arrow Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    So Phil says he is a geologist, an engineer and a black ops contractor. Lockheed, according to Phil, decided to hire this (self-taught) geologist to work on a Top Secret Government Contract. No, not Top Secret––the classification was COSMIC. That turned out to be a big mistake, ‘cause Phil obviously can’t be trusted to keep a secret. According to Phil, Lockheed sent him and a bunch of geologists down a drill hole to diagnose a problem with the drilling equipment. At the bottom of the hole Phil discovers a cavern. Phil finds that it’s swarming with aliens––to be specific: type 1 greys. They attack him. He takes out two of them. Then he’s shot with what was readily identified as a green cobalt radiation beam . His comrade geologists threw him into a basket and sent him up the shaft while apparently more than sixty six armed Secret Service agents are sent down to do battle with the greys. Secret Service Agents? Was the President there? We know they were Secret Service Agents, ‘cause Phil said so. We know it was more than sixty six, because that how many Phil says died in the ensuing battle. Phil was quite a hero. We know, ‘cause Phil said so. Not only do we have Phil’s word for it, there are some rocks which aren’t what Phil said they were. We know this is all true, ‘cause Phil told this story over and over again in his books and lectures which he sold and delivered for a modest living––after he gave up more lucrative pursuits like geology, engineering and black-oping. One thing for sure, Phil tells a good joke, and he deserves a good laugh.
    Hi again trish,

You even have most of all that wrong. You don't listen when people speak, and you seem to not read what people write.
    Sorry, but look how fast you took to respond.
    Lightening fast responses from someone (you) who can't be bothered to learn what others (not me) but other physicists say.

You are more informed than Al Bielek was and Stanton Friedman?...and the others ones were clowns?...too?
    My gosh.

You really have to listen to Phil, and Al Bielek explain the situation as to WHY Phil started to leak information.

But you won't do that - you're too..."stuck up".

Babe,
    xoxo

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CD_Sasha View Post
    This thread alone is as big as a bible.

I want to hear AshleyCreamer's and LISEAN's opinion on this poll. Maybe also hear TopAsh's opinion.

Sasha, You're welcome to join in.

Yeah Laphroaig needs more egg throwers
    If you don't like it move on to the naked pics.

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 02-23-2015 at 09:52 PM.

Exclamation Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

Hi all,

Many of the responses in this thread clearly indicate how people believe cover ups.
    Sad.

It's okay folks, trish and Lap say that all the real scientists are wrong - except them. lol
    I just can't figure out WHY it is so important to trish, bronco and Lap to prove the scientists to be wrong.

Babe,
    xoxo

Babe

These are genuine questions for you.

Why do you believe the Alien theories and what is it about them that makes them more convincing to you than the rational scientific explanations that you've been given in this thread?

You've stated before that you know how sift the truth from the false information on the net, so how do how do you decide what is true and what isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Ailhad View Post
    Yeah Laphroaig needs more egg throwers
    If you don't like it move on to the naked pics.
    You never know, someone might be on your side, miracles can happen...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.