View Poll Results: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our earth?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i believe aliens exist and visit earth. I believe UFOs and USOs exist.

19 73.08%
  • I don't even if astronauts, pilots and ex-NASA officials say they do.

7 26.92%
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: Primates evolved into aliens

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Ailhad View Post
    Oh Trisk,

You mean, you think aliens evolved from primates?

So, what you're saying is that, maybe, Darwin suggested that aliens evolved from primates?

Babe,
    xoxo

I bet you she's not saying that. I bet she's saying that extra-terrestrial beings evolved from simpler extra-terrestrial beings, in the same way that speciation on planet Earth took place, but with different selective pressures. But we'll see her response.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Default Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

I forgot to sign off-the amazing kreskin

Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Thumbs up Sir Nose d'Void of Funk - Parliament

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Starchild

" Sir Nose d'Void of Funk "

I am Sir Nose'd
    D'Voidoffunk
    I have always been
    Devoid of funk
    I shall continue to be
    Devoid of funk
    Starchild
    You have only won a battle
    I am the subliminal seducer
    I will never dance
    I shall return, Starchild

Syndrome
    Twe-dumb, humdrum
    (x2)
    I will never dance (x2)

Syndrome
    Tweedle-dee-dee-dumb
    Humdrum
    Don't succumb
    (x3)

Better luck next time
    I can dig it!
    This is the Starchild
    On another day
    Chasing the noses away
    Protector of the Pleasure Principle, yeah, ha, oh

Syndrome
    Tweedle-dee-dee-dumb
    Humdrum
    Don't succumb
    (x2)

(This is Starchild)
    Three blind mice (let me put on my sunglasses)
    See how they run (so I can see what they ain't lookin' at)
    They all ran after the farmer's wife
    Turned on the fun with the water pipe
    Have you ever seen such a sight in your life? (ho!)
    Those three blind mice (yeah)
    Those blind three mice

Ho! I love those meeces to pieces!
    Oh, speaking of the Zone of Zero Funkativity
    Better known as the Nose Zone
    Has anybody seen ol' Smell-o-vision?
    Where is Sir Nose'd?
    If why'all see Sir Nose
    Tell him Starchild said:
    "Ho! Put that snoot to use you mother!
    'Cause you will dance, sucker"

Baa baa black sheep
    Have you any wool?
    Yes sir, yes sir
    A nickel bag full
    Ha, ha ha ha ha!

Better luck next time!
    Pay attention!
    Syndrome
    Tweedle-dee-dee-dumb
    Humdrum
    Don't succumb
    (x4)

Three blind mice
    See how they run
    They all ran after the farmer's wife (I wonder why)
    Have you ever seen such a sight in your life?
    Those three blind mice (ho!)
    Those blind three mice

Yeah, I love those meeces to pieces!
    Better luck next time!
    La la la la la, la, la la la la
    Yeah, it's in my mind

Syndrome
    Tweedle-dee-dee-dumb
    Humdrum
    Don't succumb

Starchild
    Protector of the Pleasure Principle
    Ooh, hoo hoo hoo hoo
    Yeah, I'm up to ??? on them there meeces

No one knows where the Nose go
    When the door is closed (huck-a-buck)
    (x2)

Oh there's throwing a ????
    Baa baa black sheep
    Have you any wool?
    Yes sir, yes sir
    A nickel bag full
    Ha, ha ha ha ha!

Pay attention!
    Bum-bum
    Yum-yum
    dumb
    Protector of the Pleasure Principle
    Has anybody seen Sir Nose D'Voidoffunk?
    Tell him he will dance
    He must dance!
    I'll shoot him with the bop gun

Three blind mice
    See how they run
    Those three blind mice
    Those blind three mice

Oh, those meeces!
    Better luck next time
    I think they're gonna blow my mind, ha, ha, ha

Three blind mice (ho)
    See how they run (hey)
    They all ran after the farmer's wife (farmer's wife)
    Turned on the fun with the water pipe (the water pipe)
    Those three blind mice (oh)
    Those blind three mice

I am Starchild
    Syndrome
    Tweedle-dee-dee-dumb
    Humdrum
    Don't succumb

Oh, gonna blow my mind
    Pay attention!

Three blind mice
    See how they run
    Those three blind mice
    Those blind three mice

Syndrome
    Tweedle-dee-dee-dumb
    Humdrum
    Don't succumb
    (x2)

Oh, there's a picture within a picture behind a picture
    They're building a nose I think I recognize

Baa baa black sheep
    Have you any wool? (have you seen Sir Nose?)
    Yes sir, yes sir
    A nickel bag full

Come on out, Sir Nose
    Yeah, come on out and dance
    Dance!

Do you know what you can do with your funk, Starchild?
    You will never see me dance
    I am Sir Nose D'Voidoffunk
    I will never dance!
    Better luck next time

Three blind mice

I hate those meeces!
    Oh, I do hate those meeces, hehhehheh

Three blind mice

Oooh, curses!
    See how they run
    Those three blind mice
    Those blind three mice

Better luck next time
    Curses, curses
    I'll get your for this, Starchild

Three blind mice

Put that funkin' out, Starchild!
    Syndrome
    Three blind mice

Syndrome
    Tweedle-dee-dee-dumb

Three blind mice

Syndrome
    Tweedle-dee-dee-dumb
    Humdrum
    Don't succumb

Yum-yum
    Tweedle-dee-dumb
    dumb dumb
    Don't succumb

Three blind mice

Syndrome
    Tweedle-dee-dee-dumb
    Humdrum
    Don't succumb

Three blind mice

Syndrome
    Tweedle-dee-dee-dumb
    Humdrum
    Don't succumb

Three blind mice
    (x2)

Babe,
    xoxo

"I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    That's easy. A third set of aliens. A group of aliens made aliens who made aliens.
    I see, it's aliens...all the way down.

Babe, why don't YOU answer the question instead of passing the buck to some long and boring YouTube? (You're a bit like Ben that way) You're a real person right here in this thread who claims not to believe in evolution; why not test your assumptions and interact personally?

Is it the whole concept (of evolution) with which you disagree (speciation through natural selection and random mutation) or is it just Darwin's account of human origins with which you disagree ('cause we absolutely know we have alien origins)? If the latter, did the aliens evolve or did they have alien origins too? How far back can you go with this alien origins idea?

Bronco interprets my question correctly when he writes
    I bet she's saying that extra-terrestrial beings evolved from simpler extra-terrestrial beings, in the same way that speciation on planet Earth took place, but with different selective pressures.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Hi Trisk,

I see! So on the topic of Darwin's Theory of Evolution, which i rejected, you asked me:

"If you don't believe in evolution, then who made the aliens...and the aliens who made the aliens?"

And Bronco (Uncle Leo who is AKA The Amazing Kreskin) interpreted your question, correctly?...when he tried to save you by saying:
    "I bet she's saying that extra-terrestrial beings evolved from simpler extra-terrestrial beings, in the same way that speciation on planet Earth took place, but with different selective pressures."

That would be a whole different "ball game" played on a whole different "baseball diamond" on a "different planet" where "aliens live and evolve".
    But wait a minute...you don't believe in aliens! lol Hmmm. Or do you? Hmm. lol

Nonetheless, even if you did believe in aliens, Darwin's theory wouldn't apply to aliens. I don't think Darwin's theory involved aliens because he based his theory of evolution on primates evolving into humans.

Maybe...there WAS an evolution theorist with a name like, oh i dunno, say..."Commander Vil Villiont Torno" from a very far off planet who once theorized that his alien race evolved from a primitive lower form of alien species from THEIR alien planet. That would make it, more like, the famous Vil Villiont Torno's Theory of Alien Evolution, wouldn't it, now?

After all, if aliens genetically modified the genes of Earth's primates to look like the aliens in their alien image and likeness, to serve as an inferior race of alien/primate hybrid, why would a superior alien race use one of Earth's primates to build an alien race superior to humans but still VERY inferior to their own genetic DNA?
    That would mean aliens would become like primates.
    No! Darwin's theory of primate-to-human-evolution is being discussed here, no such topic of "Darwin's theory of alien-to-earth-primate to become an alien race" should be even mentioned. Geezus!!

I feel like i am in a wrestling ring and you two are like a tag-team, two against only me. When one of you slips up, the other one suggests a way to get the foot out of your mouths. lol

Admit it, aliens exist! Period!
    Why would sexy trish even mention aliens' evolution just after i said i rejected Darwin's theory? Darwin 'was an earthing, not an alien. AND he was not even THINKING about aliens when concluding his theory of evolution.

You two could not have POSSIBLY watched an hour-long video series in less than ten minutes but you still come to debate with me the facts i present. I strongly sense that you two just love a good debate without even looking to the stuff i post.
    My former Jewish boss used to have a name for that - when the rabbis would debate a topic and debate it to death lol like a battle of wits, where the one who gave up, having nothing left to say, lost the debate.
    It was fun. I liked it.
    I forget the correct Jewish term she used to call it. It's what the rabbis do when they discuss the Jewish Bible, Mishnah, Talmud and add their own commentaries.
    It was long ago i was just a teen, at the time.

Annnnnywayyyyyy. Perhaps we WERE evolving into humans from primates, but there is still that HUUUUUGE jump of brain power where early man started to really think...which was when the Anunnaki began genetically modifying whichever early stage of human-like creature it was at that time, in order to create a slave worker who was smart enough to take orders but still VERY inferior to the master's intelligence.
    AND THAT is where Darwin's theory gets lost in the genetic pool.
    That is what i meant when i said i disagree with Darwin's theory of evolution.

If the Anunnaki hadn't have stepped in, we might still be living in the open fields under and in tree-tops and not in caves, making fire.
    So where we ended up as humans was not due the evolution process as much as it was because of a Divine intervention.

Does the book of Genesis not mention the story of the creation of Adam and Eve?...or did i miss the verses where Darwin's name was mentioned?

Now, you know what i meant when i rejected Darwin's theory even though i said, "I don't believe - at all."

Let's not

Babe,
    xoxo

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 02-18-2015 at 03:23 AM.
    "I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Gold Poster

All extant species are the product of evolution, not just primates. Natural selection operates even before species branch into other species that are incapable of breeding with one another. So even the simplest prokaryotic organisms undergo changes in gene frequency across generations, the only pre-requisite to this being different rates of reproductive success among members. There's no reason to believe that IF there is life on other planets, they do not have units of inheritance such as genes that are represented to different degrees based on reproductive success.

There are a bunch of issues we're conflating. It is different to say there might be life on other planets than it is to say that we know there is life on other planets, that life is intelligent, has the technological capability to visit other planets and has visited ours. I hate to put words in her mouth, but I think it's clear she was not talking about a confirmed alien species. She was asking you what you thought the origins of these various alien species would be if they exist.

Edit: I will stop answering for Trish since she is more than capable of answering for herself. I did this when you misunderstood Fred that one time and it annoyed you but I am trying to clear up a misunderstanding...I hate misunderstandings

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by broncofan; 02-18-2015 at 03:49 AM.

Thumbs up Meet The Amazing Kreskin and agent 99

Hi everybody,

Meet The Amazing Kreskin

Babe,
    xoxo

Gold Poster

Default Re: Meet The Amazing Kreskin and agent 99

Hi everybody,

Meet The Amazing Kreskin

Babe,
    xoxo

I was pretty good that day.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Hi everybody else,
    Don't believe in Ancient Aliens? Watch this I Dare You.
    Or we could dare you to confront the fantasy concocted by 'Klaus Dona' to sell books -in the section of his video on the 'genetic disk' he even distorts what he was told by one of the real experts he consulted in dating the disk, thus the mineralogist at the Natural History Museum in Vienna, Dr Vera Hammer stated:

I was asked in the year 2001 by Mr. Klaus Dona, who curated the exhibition “Unsolved Mysteries” in the same year in Vienna, to make XRD analyses of some of the exhibited objects. Most of the objects include new materials and I told him that this were fakes, but this is not what he wants to hear… Even other scientists from our Museum told the owners of the objects, and Mr. Klaus Dona, that all that stuff is not what they believed. Some of the exhibited objects were curiosities by the nature, others man made new stuff which you can buy in any touristic shop in that areas. But anyway, our comment about the so called „genetic disc“ was only that it consists of feldspar, quartz and mica, which was proved by XRD measurement. My former director who was petrologist said, that this rock could be lydite (a grey to black fine grained schist) or an artificial product made of this minerals. I never classified the disk or any other of these objects to a special cultural period or give any statement of age, which in fact are not part of my competence. So, this was the only information we gave, not more! All interpretation of symbols and signs, age or anything else arise in the head of the owner and/or the curator of the exhibition! There was no author given in the catalogue about “Unsolved Mysteries”, so in fact, I don’t know who writes all that nonsense!”
    Dr. Hammer’s statement pretty much concludes this whole thing. The one and only official researcher who is mentioned as having studied the Disk tells us it is a fake.

You can read more about the 'spiritual archaeologist' called Klaus Dona who has no known researchers, covers up his sources but really wants you to buy his books, here (scroll down for 'The Genetic Disk):

http://archyfantasies.com/category/weird-archaeology/

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    If you don't believe in evolution, then who made the aliens...and the aliens who made the aliens?
    You mean, you think aliens evolved from primates?
    I learn something new everyday?
    You do? I can’t testify to that. But to get back on track, I was just asking a question. If you don’t believe the various alien species of whom you speak are the product of natural selection operating (perhaps in an alien environment) through a noisy reproductive channel on inheritable traits (i.e. evolution), then you may have thought of another explanation for extraterrestrial speciation. Since you claim extraterrestrials are responsible for the terrestrial species known as homo sapiens, it occurred to me you might be thinking some other species of extraterrestrials are responsible for the existence of the alien species that are responsible for us. So, is that what you’re thinking?

Nonetheless, even if you did believe in aliens, Darwin's theory wouldn't apply to aliens. I don't think Darwin's theory involved aliens because he based his theory of evolution on primates evolving into humans.
    Darwin’s first book was called The Origin of Species. Bronco in a previous post gave a accurate and concise description of how it works. In The Origin of Species Darwin reminds us that the various breeds of domestic animals (the manmade breeds of dairy cows, cattle, sheep, dogs, pigeons etc ) have been artificially produced by a deliberate selective process. He suggested that in the wild, nature selects for those inheritable traits that benefit the breed’s survival. Those divergent populations that came from the same stock but no longer breed with each other because of geographical, behavioral or reproductive barriers can sometimes be regarded as distinct species. This is what is known among biologists as Darwinian evolution.

Darwin’s second book was The Descent of Man, which presents in minute detail the evidence that was available at the time for the case that homo sapiens was similarly produced by natural selection.

These can be regarded as two distinct theories. Although it’s unlikely, someone might accept Darwin’s theory as a reasonable account of most terrestrial speciation, but exempt other species claiming for them artificial causes. So even though you think homo-sapiens are not the product of natural selection, you might endorse the greater part of Darwin’s Origin of Species. I’m curious if that describes your position (I think from what you say later in the above post it does), or are you scraping evolution entirely?

One should be careful not to construe evolution as a theory of the origin of life. That is an entirely different issue. Most biologists are inclined to look for the origin of terrestrial life in the thermodynamics and chemistry of Earth’s early oceans and terrain. There is no consensus on how specifically this would have worked. Some, but a very few, think life on Earth had extraterrestrial origins: perhaps dormant, microscopic seeds drifted through space or hitched a ride inside a meteor that was kicked up off the surface of Mars or another planet by a collision with an asteroid. But the theory of interplanetary panspermia doesn’t really solve the problem of life’s ultimate origin, it just kicks that problem of origins back to a prior origin.

If there is extraterrestrial life (and I think likely there is) one would like to know its ultimate origin? My guess is life in the universe has multiple origins. Complex molecules, eddies and currents etc. form whenever there are enduring energy fluxes (the flux of energy streaming across the solar system from the sun, the flux of energy that propagates across the accretion disc of a quasar etc.). The longer the river of energy flows (the Sun has been shining for about 4.5 billion years) the more complex the phenomena that thrive within the stream-–checkout, for example, the spontaneous formation of Bernard cells and other chaotic phenomena. Once self-reproducing molecules (or other self-reproducing phenomena appear) natural selection has something on which it can operate.

In any case, even though Darwin never speculated in print about extraterrestrial life and speciation on other planets, it’s easy to see that if there is life on other planets and if it reproduces, then natural selection would have carved it into various species which are identifiable by their particular adaptive, inheritable traits. That’s Darwinian evolution.

Maybe...there WAS an evolution theorist with a name like, oh i dunno, say..."Commander Vil Villiont Torno" from a very far off planet who once theorized that his alien race evolved from a primitive lower form of alien species from THEIR alien planet. That would make it, more like, the famous Vil Villiont Torno's Theory of Alien Evolution, wouldn't it, now?
    I don’t doubt that if there is somewhere in the universe lifeforms intelligent that think about their origins, they may have come up with a theory of speciation by natural selection acting on units of inheritance. You’re right: it probably doesn’t bare Darwin’s name. But the theory by any other name would function just a well. There might be another planet home to a transplanted species that completely forgot their origins. They might find out when they discover that no other animal species on their planet shares any of reproductive code. We, on the other hand, have genes that fit very well within the genealogical tree of terrestrial life.

After all, if aliens genetically modified the genes of Earth's primates to look like the aliens in their alien image and likeness, to serve as an inferior race of alien/primate hybrid, why would a superior alien race use one of Earth's primates to build an alien race superior to humans but still VERY inferior to their own genetic DNA?
    That would be silly, but I don’t need to defend it because this scenario is not a logical consequence of my claims.

I feel like i am in a wrestling ring and you two are like a tag-team, two against only me. When one of you slips up, the other one suggests a way to get the foot out of your mouths. lol
    I don’t recall Bronco making any slips. Nor do I don’t recall bronco stepping in to repair any of my arguments. But if a flawed argument were presented, say by me and then repaired by Bronco, wouldn’t it in the end be a good argument? We’re not playing a game of Gotchya, we’re trying to present valid criticisms and put forward reasonable propositions.

Admit it, aliens exist! Period!
    A few posts before this, (it may have been in a response to Fred) I gave my opinion that it is very likely this universe is home to extraterrestrial life. I even expressed the opinion that it may in places take forms very unlike what we expect.

Perhaps we WERE evolving into humans from primates, but there is still that HUUUUUGE jump of brain power where early man started to really think...which was when the Anunnaki began genetically modifying whichever early stage of human-like creature it was at that time, in order to create a slave worker who was smart enough to take orders but still VERY inferior to the master's intelligence.
    AND THAT is where Darwin's theory gets lost in the genetic pool.
    That is what i meant when i said i disagree with Darwin's theory of evolution.
    So you don’t disbelieve in Darwinian evolution. We’re not so far apart after all. At the risk of putting words in your mouth (correct me if I’m wrong) you seems to think it likely that most terrestrial species evolved from prior populations through the action of natural selection––but you think aliens interfered with that process in the case of homo-sapiens. Out of curiosity, do you think the species of alien who interfered with us, are themselves the product of natural selection acting within the environment of their origins?

Does the book of Genesis not mention the story of the creation of Adam and Eve?...or did i miss the verses where Darwin's name was mentioned?
    I agree, the Book of Genesis doesn't lend a lot of support to Darwin. It is a curious book. The Book of Genesis, as it survives, relates two literally contradictory stories of Adam and Eve. One where Eve was formed from Adams rib after the animals were created and another where Adam and Eve were created together (not one from the other) before the animals were created. As it stands, Genesis doesn't lend a lot support to anybody’s particular theory of human origins.

Last edited by trish; 02-18-2015 at 09:05 AM.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.