View Poll Results: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our earth?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i believe aliens exist and visit earth. I believe UFOs and USOs exist.

19 73.08%
  • I don't even if astronauts, pilots and ex-NASA officials say they do.

7 26.92%
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233 LastLast

Default Re: Do you believe aliens exist and visit our planet Earth?

I think , and feel .
    There waiting to see what we do, what we become.
    There in the driver seat , there in no hurry, and it's not what we are now that is of value to them, sort to speak.
    We can assume a few things.
    They have gone through there AI faze , They went through it a long time ago. There's more than one,and are at different technological scales too each other (because some went through there AI faze earlier in the Universe's existence ).
    They started making more overt displays after the Atom bomb made an appearance.
    I think , they won't bother to interact with us directly until we cross over our AI threshold, at least.
    That's why I'm not nervous about them,
    (even if there indirectly our descendants traveling back in time.HEHe HE, maybe.)

&

Damn..... it takes so much effort in making.;...

Civilizations. Worlds,
    There's got be an easier way, maybe not.

Last edited by nitron; 03-11-2017 at 04:54 AM.

Oh and the sounds, is that , is it a thing for a while?If any of you aliens are listening.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

http://www.snopes.com/photos/superna...angesounds.asp

I expect we'll be hearing more from our tin foil bedecked friends, now that we have a lunatic or three ensconced in the White House endeavoring to delegitimize science, fact and the very notions of truth and logic.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

295 replies to this thread and only 20 people voted , WTF? 75% of us believe that aliens are visiting earth , or are most of us just agnostic on this issue ?
    Anyway , with regard to the strange sounds ,there are are a lot of good rational answers for those of us who care to look for them rather than just titillate our imagination with hocus pocus.I think the true causes of such things are actually a lot more interesting.
    People who have spent time in sand or ice environments can vouch for the 'singing' and 'booming' sounds that sand dunes and ice generate and most of us are familiar with the phenomenon of the erie overtones which can be generated with the human voice , such as in overtone chanting. The people of Tuva, who are famous for their overtone singing, say that they are trying to imitate the sounds that the wind and weather make on their home on the Mongolian steppes.
    Such sounds are actually being generated all the time but are noticed in the quiet of night or early morning .
    http://www.bookofresearch.com/myster...-the-world.htm

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Sukumvit boy , I think your right. Even though I know there here , the rational explanation that bookfresearch... offered is sounder. ...hehe.

Roswell NM is advertising itself as a tourist destination without any mention of aliens, X-Files, or anything else that put them on the map. Such blatant ingratitude. Tsk...

Remember Occam's Razor - Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.

Quote Originally Posted by sukumvit boy View Post
    295 replies to this thread and only 20 people voted , WTF? 75% of us believe that aliens are visiting earth , or are most of us just agnostic on this issue ?
    Anyway , with regard to the strange sounds ,there are are a lot of good rational answers for those of us who care to look for them rather than just titillate our imagination with hocus pocus.I think the true causes of such things are actually a lot more interesting.
    People who have spent time in sand or ice environments can vouch for the 'singing' and 'booming' sounds that sand dunes and ice generate and most of us are familiar with the phenomenon of the erie overtones which can be generated with the human voice , such as in overtone chanting. The people of Tuva, who are famous for their overtone singing, say that they are trying to imitate the sounds that the wind and weather make on their home on the Mongolian steppes.
    Such sounds are actually being generated all the time but are noticed in the quiet of night or early morning .
    http://www.bookofresearch.com/myster...-the-world.htm

Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

How about this one, what do you think , personally I do think this lagit.......

enjoy....