Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default TS Seductions Club, Sayreville NJ?

See this advertised all the time, searched here but found nothing.

Anyone been to this place?

Rookie Poster

Default Re: TS Seductions Club, Sayreville NJ?

Would like to know too. Have searched the boards and come up empty.

Senior Member Junior Poster Idt20082008"'s Avatar

I'll be in Bridgewater in a couple of weeks, I would be very interested to learn more about this club myself. Hopefully someone has some insight...

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

I really can't stand posts like these...why don't you guys just go for yourselves and find out...you're probably all just time wasters anyway.

1 out of 7 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Junior Poster Idt20082008"'s Avatar

Because I live in California asshole so it's not right down the road, I will only be there for a few days midweek, and it's a little bit of a drive so a little info about the place could prove helpful. Get it you fucking moron? I can relate about time wasters though, I feel the same way every time you post anything on this board and I'm willing to bet that most people who meet you feel the same - they just wish they had those moments of their life back

13 out of 13 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I haven't. I spoke to one TS provider who was there, and she didn't have good things to say about it. But if you have any sense of the T girl market you can probably infer what it will be like. It won't be filled with Grooby girls, we know that. You'll have to rummage through the older, less attractive TS's and TV's to find a few (maybe) diamonds in the rough. Like a club version of BP. If you're up for that, give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Idt20082008" View Post
    Because I live in California asshole so it's not right down the road, I will only be there for a few days midweek, and it's a little bit of a drive so a little info about the place could prove helpful. Get it you fucking moron? I can relate about time wasters though, I feel the same way every time you post anything on this board and I'm willing to bet that most people who meet you feel the same - they just wish they had those moments of their life back
    Since you're not familiar with the area, I think the club is located on a separate floor above the "35 club", which is the dirtiest strip club I've been to not in an urban area. Actually not my sort of place; but just so you can get a feel for the type of venue this is. I'm assuming most of the girls will be there to work. It's not in a shady area (albeit the parking lot feels shady) and it's easy to get to. I'm surprised the town hasn't shut it down yet (there have been efforts).

If you're looking for better looking TS's (and likely much higher prices) you can check out one of the NYC parties that are always advertised on here.

Last edited by wiltthestilt; 02-01-2015 at 03:02 AM.

Professional Poster

Bridgewater isn't an urban environment but it can be sketchy. It's sort of headed toward South Jersey near Staten Island. You can get a limo to take you to NYC which if it's within your budget is what I would recommend if you're serious. Don't pay any attention to NYSProd.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

In other words, if you're thinking Bailey Jay in Bridgewater........start thinking no fucking way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy W View Post
    In other words, if you're thinking Bailey Jay in Bridgewater........start thinking no fucking way.
    Just one point. The 35 Club is in Sayreville. Right off the Jersey Shore South of Perth Amboy. I assume you are from North Jersey or NYC? Most people here (I'm right around there) would consider Sayreville central Jersey. But anyway, It's probably a safe assumption that Bailey has never frequented this establishment.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.