Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Six million Jews

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Ailhad View Post

Hi trish,

You can never get me to say something i do not believe in.

And i am, now, certain you are trying to do that by repeating your same questions over and over again. I've answered your questions and my answers remain the same.
    I know you want me to say things DID NOT happen, when i know they did, and i have expressed that they did over and over and over again.
    I am asking others to discuss the topic of the thread, and no one does. ... you keep asking me over and over again as if i never answered you, what my hypotheses are.

Let me ask you a question, trish.
    What exactly are you trying to get me to say or admit?
    I ask THAT because You KEEP asking the same thing.
    I simply want you to say what you believe, or at least to propose your own hypothesis. You have never answered that particular question. I put forward my own hypothesis and defended it. You seem to find it unsatisfactory, but provide no counterargument nor do you offer a hypothesis of your own. Others HAVE discussed this issue; right here in this very thread. You have not. Tell us what do YOU believe these articles mean. Beyond getting us to DISCUSS this non-issue, what is your interest here? What do you think the issue is?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

I don't create the sites.
    YOU asked for the articles saying you can't find them. Well, i found them.

LOOK at what i posted into Hung Angels. That is what i present. I posted the first link to SHOW YOU Where i got the articles that come from NEWSPAPERS.
    I CAN NOT be responsible for any anti-Semitic links posted in that site. You asked for proof of where i find the AUTHENTIC newspaper articles, i showed you. There are many places. I couldn't find the place i found the first two links on the other HA page.

IF YOU want to cherry pick anti-Semitic links and articles and THEN blame ME - for what YOU clicked on - we can see who's mask came off.

What a sicko you are, Bronco. YOUR behavior is DISGUSTING!

GET OUT!!

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 02-07-2015 at 04:29 AM.
    "I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Trish, AGAIN, i have already stated my confusion about the articles.

"I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Thumbs down broncofan

LOOK at what i posted into Hung Angels. That is what i present. I posted the first link to SHOW YOU Where i got the articles that come from NEWSPAPERS.
    I CAN NOT be responsible for any anti-Semitic links posted in that site. You asked for proof of where i find the AUTHENTIC newspaper articles, i showed you. There are many places. I couldn't find the place i found the first two links on the other HA page.

IF YOU want to cherry pick anti-Semitic links and articles and THEN blame ME - for what YOU clicked on - we can see who's mask came off.

GET OUT!!

Thumbs down broncofan

GET OUT!!
    I added to my previous post.

Gold Poster

Default Re: Six mhttp://www.hungangels.com/vboard/images/editor/separator.gifillion Jews

I didn't claim the articles were not genuine. Only that you did not vet them before you claimed they were genuine. Which is why you linked to meta-sites that collect articles as proof rather than actual archives.

Last edited by broncofan; 02-07-2015 at 04:34 AM.

Thumbs down Broncofan

You can't be satisfied unless you are hating. Go away.

Thumbs down broncofan

NOW IM PISSED!!! YOU PISSED me OFF!!! EFF YOU!! EFF OFF! Loser!!

Thumbs down Broncofan

Even a puppy will bite you when you hurt it>even a kitten will scracth you when you hurt it.

Get lost!!!!! Lay off the coffee, you freak.

Gold Poster

Read this article. It was written after the Holocaust ended.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.