Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: @Laphroaig

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Ailhad View Post
    AND so is anyone who wants to try to stop me from asking questions by calling me an anti-Semite or Holocaust Denier.
    That is just so BELOW the belt, it's disgusting.
    The most salient thing about Dahlia's posts is the hypocrisy. The total inability to apply the same standards to her own behavior that she demands of other people.

She posts a thread whose sub-text is that the Holocaust was fabricated. She then accuses people of trying to shut her down. When that doesn't happen, she then tries to shut them down by shaming the moderators into erasing the posts of people who say she is anti-semitic. What a moral inversion it would be to allow her to post anti-semitic propaganda but then demand people call it something else. Who the hell would go for that?

Oh yes, she's not denying the Holocaust. What she's really doing is questioning why so many Jews have a casualty number on their brains in advance of it and are using the word holocaust before the Holocaust. But there's no conclusion to be drawn from that.

Whatever happened happened. We can't say what happened, but something happened. Or nothing happened. But the nothing that happened sure did happen. Or it could have been something that happened, in which case it's obvious that it happened to happen too.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Thumbs down @Broncoman

Again, you nasty individual.
    You try to put words in my mouth.

The Amazing Kreskin is at it again, READING MINDS.

You take everything out of context.

"I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Gold Poster

Default Re: Six million Jews

The worst thing about this thread is we can't even have a candid conversation about the Holocaust because Dahlia pretends that's not what we're talking about. So when Martin posts a note from that era discussing the atrocities, she yells that she is not denying the Holocaust. When Laphroaig discusses his experience viewing gas chambers at concentration camps he is immediately headed off.

The only thing up for discussion are why these newspaper articles exist. Oh yes, and why a photograph of Elie Wiesel and a bunch of skinny people may have been doctored. And of course why the Jews have been persecuted so repeatedly. But we cannot talk about the Holocaust because she has already acknowledged that something happened. Strange that she won't say what. Back to the newspapers, the doctored photo of the skinny people, the Khazar Jews who did not descend from biblical Jews, or the oddly repetitious persecution of the Jews. Let's keep our focus here.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Default Re: @Broncoman

Again, you nasty individual.
    You try to put words in my mouth.

The Amazing Kreskin is at it again, READING MINDS.

You take everything out of context.
    Nonsense. I've done nothing but try to be honest in this thread. You've done nothing but equivocate and prevaricate.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Thumbs down @Broncofan

Jesus will forgive you if you only ask Him to.
    You can just think it, you don't have to go to a church to ask Him to forgive you.

And why does someone use the biggest words in the shortest sentence, is beyond me. Trying to sound smart?

You know?...with all the 1000's of members in HA, look what you get. A few thumbs up from trish and Freddie the Freeloader, Lap the Scot, and maybe Martin and Stavros.

I've stopped using the vote posts buttons. It's childish either way, and hypocritical.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 02-14-2015 at 01:15 AM.
    "I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Thumbs down @Broncoman = Uncle Leo

Calling someone an anti-Semite with almost every post is NOT having a discussion.

I will refer to you from NOW on as, Uncle Leo.

And to think that GrumpySteven called ME self-important. WOWzers, he missed the mark by a million or so miles, Uncle Leo.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 02-14-2015 at 01:28 AM.

Gold Poster

Default Re: @Broncofan

You know?...with all the 1000's of members in HA, look what you get. A few thumbs up from trish and Freddie the Freeloader, Lap the Scot, and maybe Martin and Stavros.
    Look at what you get with the same number of posters here

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Thumbs down @Broncofan = Uncle Leo

I.
    Don't.
    Care.

I sense that the majority of members KNOW what and how you are.

You are as calculative as a mathematician.

Stop trolling this thread with your vile name calling.

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 02-14-2015 at 01:51 AM.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Six million Jews

Hey! We'll have no hate speech against mathematicians in these forums, you calculaphobe.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Lightbulb Uncle! Uncle! Oww! Oww! UNCLEEEE! Uncle!

Quote Originally Posted by Babe
    Look at the nice bum, Uncle Leo.
    It's so nice and clean and tight. It's like a pussy - only it's TIGHTER (wink wink).
    Mmm, baby.
    Take me, and pin me to my mattress, and hold my wrists down and pound me hard with you know what - that meaty thing between your thighs.

Then you can stick it right it in the back of this lovely, soft, warm mouth - right down my throat til i gag (if i gag).
    Quote Originally Posted by Babe

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 02-14-2015 at 02:10 AM.