Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Experimented with a transsexual and now I'm confused

I experimented with a transsexual (pre-op) and now I don't know what I am. I thought you lot being the hound dogs that you are must've gone through something similar in your early days. She wasn't working or anything, at least that wasn't the nature of my relationship with her. Just two consenting adults with some grade-A kush lol. We smoked we talked we talked until we got aroused and started kissing and and moaning and touching each other. My jeans came off and then her bra came off. Then I sneaked my hand below her waist to find a monster of a cock. I'm serious that thing is thick! I said I wanna try and she says go ahead and I go to town. And I must've lost track of time because next thing I know I'm upside down getting rimmed while sucking her. Anyway when the time came for me to be penetrated I had a freak out and she was kind enough to understand and not press me to continue. I collected myself and put my clothes back on and thanked her for having me. Now I'm confused sexually. I don't know, and frankly I'm afraid, that if the opportunity comes I might not be attracted to pussy. Like I'm constantly running a scenario in my head where I'm in a bar and I find out that I'm not attracted to the women there, like I don't know why it's terrifying to feel no attraction to females. I'm still confused and it's been a week since my experience.

3 out of 8 members liked this post.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: Experimented with a transsexual and now I'm confused

Yep...Gay!

9 out of 13 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Lmfao. No, never had any hang ups about my attraction to trans girls. I like and am attracted to another human being, there's nothing confusing about that.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Professional Poster

I've never understood these stupid fucking posts. And there's no shortage of them.

6 out of 9 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

It's no one else's business except yours, so why the confusion???
    The confusion comes it when you try to rationalize your sexuality to people who don't matter. Those are the ones who aren't in your bedroom.

Did you want her to fuck you or not?? That's not something I'd experiment with unless I had a overwhelming urged to be fucked.

TGs won't make you stop being attracted to GGs....not totally anyway!!Lol

7 out of 7 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Plaything's Avatar

You're not confused. You're processing. It'll come.

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

when i see you sky as a kite
    as high as i might, i can't get that high
    the how you move
    the way you burst the clouds
    it makes me want to try

Veteran Poster

Yep dude totally gay, you'll never be attracted to pussy ever again. Might as well go find a big fat hair bear and shack up.

8 out of 13 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Meedmike View Post
    I experimented with a transsexual (pre-op) and now I don't know what I am. .
    ...you're a guy who's startin to have some fun now....relax, man...quit trippin on it. The two are not mutually exclusive...it's not like choosing to be a Republican or Democrat...or Labour or whatever you've got over there (thought I detected a British accent there)
    No reason you can't have both...I've had maybe a dozen or so TGirl adventures, and I still enjoy munching the ole bearded clam just as much (tho there's more clam and less beard these days, which is a good thing)
    ...bottom line is ....go with the flow, as our elders from the Woodstock days used to say...if it feels good....do it

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    the Meek shall inherit the Earth....the Rest of Us will go to the Stars

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Meedmike View Post
    I experimented with a transsexual (pre-op) and now I don't know what I am. I thought you lot being the hound dogs that you are must've gone through something similar in your early days. She wasn't working or anything, at least that wasn't the nature of my relationship with her. Just two consenting adults with some grade-A kush lol. We smoked we talked we talked until we got aroused and started kissing and and moaning and touching each other. My jeans came off and then her bra came off. Then I sneaked my hand below her waist to find a monster of a cock. I'm serious that thing is thick! I said I wanna try and she says go ahead and I go to town. And I must've lost track of time because next thing I know I'm upside down getting rimmed while sucking her. Anyway when the time came for me to be penetrated I had a freak out and she was kind enough to understand and not press me to continue. I collected myself and put my clothes back on and thanked her for having me. Now I'm confused sexually. I don't know, and frankly I'm afraid, that if the opportunity comes I might not be attracted to pussy. Like I'm constantly running a scenario in my head where I'm in a bar and I find out that I'm not attracted to the women there, like I don't know why it's terrifying to feel no attraction to females. I'm still confused and it's been a week since my experience.
    lol@no attraction to pussy.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Listen to ezwood. I've been around the world and I totally agree with ez

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!