I'm 23 and enjoy all kinds of sexuality, but this is a it my real expirence with a beautiful t-girl I met online. This would be my third time meeting up with a girl I meet online. The first with a good looking CD the other with a girl not so pretty. But to the story, I posted a ad on my local CL that night hoping to find some fun. I posted as a masc bottom looking for a Dom top. The ad had not gotten much response worth any thing till I received an email. It read "Hi baby, are you still looking for someone to have fun? I am 5'6",36d,24,36 plus 8in of fun. Here are my pics lets have fun". Attached were 4 photos of her almost to good to be true. The 1st was of a sexy girl laying down in just panties her breast laid perfect and you could see the outline of her cock. The next was of her standing in the mirror sideways her front leg was bent slightly upward and showed off her round ass and also how her face was a thing of beauty slightly older then me but perfect skin and a devilish knowing smile. The third was of her slightly bent forward looking back at the camera. Her ass round and firm a shape of a goddess. I knew at this point she wasn't lying about her measurements if this was indeed her. The last photo had her laid out on the bed legs spread completely nude with all 8in of her right in your face. I was in love. I quickly emailed back I could travel and was down. Shen sent me her address and number and told me to call when I got there. It seemed to good to be true, I asked if she required a donation she said no so if got in my car and made the 30 min drive. When I arrived I found a Parking spot and gave her a call she instructed me to the her apartment and I knocked on the door. When the door opens I was amazed to see the girl from the photos standing there. I walked in she said hi gave me a hug a kiss on the cheek and a quick grab on my ass which made my heart flutter. We walked to her room I was amazed at her beauty and her body was incredible. We talked for a sec befor she pulled me to her and began to kiss me passionately. After about 4 mins of make out heaven I felt her hand began to put pressure on the top of my head. She pushed me down her body past her busting bussom down to were you could see the bulge in her straining panties. I reached for the panties but she stopped me and said no hands with a grin. I took the top of her panties in between my teeth a slowly pulled down. I could smell the sweet scent coming of her as my face drug against her member as I struggled to pull the panties the last little bit. Just then I felt pressure release as it did I felt the weight and warmth of her cock coming landing back down on my face I tried to pull away but her hands held me strong. She slapped me in the face with it for good measure chuckling before grabing my hair bring me to eye contact and with the smile of the devil saying open wide and pushing the head of her perfect cock past my lips until her balls hit my chin and I gag. She lets me up she laughs sweetly while I cough. Then she lays back runs her finger through my hair and tells me to get to work. I do sucking and slurping pushing my throats limits as she moans tells me good boy and after about 5 mins she suddenly flips on me straddles my neck and proceeds to face fuck me with her 8in rock hard rod. I gag cough spit is everywhere she lets off moves down my body and begans rubbing Her cock back and forth against my ass crack as we make out I'm rock hard as well by now as out of nowhere she lifts my legs in the air wipes lube down my ass smiles at me and slowly pushed her way into me. My hole starts to push in to accommodate her then with a pop it releases and I feel her head push inside me. She slowly works in and out as take in more and more of her cock she pushed her toung in my mouth and holds it there as our moans become one. When I feel her hips push against my ass and the smile that comes over her face lets me know she is balls deep. She starts to work it I out and out filling my body withe her cock and I fill the room with pleasure moans that can only come from being fucked the right way. The ecstasy continues as her pace quickens she leans back running her Hand through her hair continues to fuck me leaving no doubt who the dominate one was. Her pace quickens I reach and grab her perfect d breast for support and try to match pace with my ass I feel my muscles tighten and suddenly she makes a hard push balls deep inside me and as her cock pulsates cum into my ass I blow my load untouched all over my chest. Her partially hard cock still in my ass she licks the cum off my chest then tong kisses me deep befor calapsing cock still in me and we lay there worn out for about 10 mins as her cock softenes out of my ass and her warm cum drips down my leg. We get dressed and as I'm hugging her good bye she grabs my ass with one hand sticks the other down my pants and pushes her middle finger in my unsuspecting ass and says your my bitch now spanks me and I walk out the door with a smile On my face.