Veteran Poster

Default My First Theater Encounter

I had just left some friends when I decided to detour. I went to this theater a friend had described. I went into the theater and sat down near the back on the aisle. I noticed two guys and girls standing and conversing to the right of the screen. But then I noticed a couple enter and go directly to that area, but they turned left behind the screen. More guys entered and walked back to that area including a guy with a security jacket on. A few minutes after that I heard moans that did not match what was happening on the screen. After 10 minutes, my curiosity had peaked, so I asked a guy leaving that area, what was going on? He said two girls were back there having fun. When I looked again, one of the girls and guys I had first seen to the right of the screen were not there. So I walked back there and seen two shapely ladies laying on a table or wide bench surrounded by guys. Some guys were jerking while caressing the women. Then I noticed some guys receiving hand jobs and blow jobs from the women.

The couple I had first seen was fucking while she gave the other men service. He eventually pulled out and said you can fuck her if you had a condom from the place. There seemed to be no hesitation as guys put on condums so quickly. I couldn't believe my eyes, I read about this but never thought this could be true. I never got close enough to touch the woman because it was so many guys.

Then this small Spanish woman squeezed in front of me and the two guys up close let her in. She started caressing the woman being fucked and sucking. That excited me so I started caressing her. she was eventually pushed back to my row because the guys were really trying do more. So I rubbed her crotch are and she pulled my head down to her and whispered I'm a tgirl.

I didn't respond except I unzipped her pants and pulled out her clit. I bent over and sucked her up and down a few times. Then I lifted up and asked her if she wanted to go someplace else. She nodded and we left the orgy for a private video room. Only a bench inside to sit. So she stood next to me on the bench and unzipped her pants, showing her still straight and hard clit. She jerked it off all over my face, shirt, pants. I was only able to catch a little of her essence. So disappointed, I tried to use my finger to taste it all. She then left me in the booth, only a sly smile on her way out.

I am so intrigued, I will definitely return.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Default Re: My First Theater Encounter

Sounds fun. Where's the theater?

Junior Poster

lovely. where was this?

Junior Member Rookie Poster 321652's Avatar

location?

Veteran Poster

Melrose Park, IL - 15th Ave

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Very cool Dskreet! You should hit CTS over in Indiana as well. I occasionally will take some of my girls there for fun.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Melrose Park is My fav spot to meet couples. I've been going a few years and I've only seen 3-4 attractive t-girls. They also have open lifestyle and all t-girl parties. Most of the girls are CDs and not TS.

Last edited by Kj641; 10-19-2015 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Clarification

ive been wanting to get to safe house for awhile. I have to get a taste of Sydney

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Wow - i would love to join a TGurl party! I would like to try to satisfy all! I am just a wannabe slutt!