Page 92 of 107 FirstFirst ... 42828788899091929394959697102 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

Default Re: Just launched my new website that I built & run myself

Quote Originally Posted by manowar50 View Post
    You have really the best website Christian. Your scenes are incredible because from the beginning (even back when you did the hottest MILFS over a decade ago) i've noticed that the girl is really into you and YOU are really into the girl. Little things. Like 30 minutes into it and somehow you're staring at her face as if you love her and the girl might be 30 years younger lol but she is staring right back at you like she could marry you - and a shy smile and a kiss from the girl. And complete trust as you do things to her. It seems like half the girls are in love and you guys are in the bedroom of your own home after being married for a decade. That's what the chemistry is like. You don't see things like this in almost any genre or any company. How do you have such chemistry? Or do a lot of them really want to have you in a LTR or something?
    this is maybe the coolest and nicest thing any fan has ever said to me. thanks man! that's honestly the best part about doing my own site - getting to work with the models that I know I will chemistry with and then finding out we have even more chemistry than I initially thought. haha

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Christian returns to his hotel after playing in a basketball game on the road. He has a beautiful groupie waiting for him ready to suck his cock and give up her ass. He expertly moves her around and this pro athlete really does a number on her. She is a submissive slut who loves every second of getting banged out. Finally, he cums all over her pretty face.

you can see this groupie get fucked and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Christian has to finish up his work, but while he does, he orders his sexy & submissive CD slut Andrea Ann Scarlett, to suck his cock in the meantime. After his phone call ends, he bends her over and sticks his dick deep in her tight hole. Christian makes crossdressers feel as feminine as possible by fucking them deep & hard and finally cumming inside them.

you can see this sexy CD get fucked bareback and join my site for only 30 dollars - HERE

4 out of 5 members liked this post.

Ashley Sky is a truly stunning 19 year old TS girl from Guam. She is going to college and buying new clothes and bags while paying for it with the money from her sugar daddy Christian. She gets dressed to go out to dinner, but when he wants to play - well she knows where her bread is buttered. Only a guy giving her massive cash is going to fuck her bareback and creampie her tight ass.

you can see this amateur do her first ever scene and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE Ashley Sky is a truly stunning 19 year old TS girl from Guam. She is going to college and buying new clothes and bags while paying for it with the money from her sugar daddy Christian. She gets dressed to go out to dinner, but when he wants to play - well she knows where her bread is buttered. Only a guy giving her massive cash is going to fuck her bareback and creampie her tight ass.

12 out of 12 members liked this post.

sometimes you just know when a girl has IT. I met Khloe Kay and asked her if she wanted to be a model and if she has what it takes. Well her actions definitely spoke louder than any words she could have possibly said. This petite firecracker sucks a dick with gusto and rides it with passion and energy. I think we can all agree after watching her in action that a star is definitely born.

you can see this future TS superstar and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE

8 out of 8 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    this is maybe the coolest and nicest thing any fan has ever said to me. thanks man! that's honestly the best part about doing my own site - getting to work with the models that I know I will chemistry with and then finding out we have even more chemistry than I initially thought. haha
    cool! I can't believe I got a reply and such a nice one! You're a class act! And truly - if there was one performer in the last two decades who should win an award for the BEST, most REAL scenes, it has to be you. I'd best describe your scenes with these girls as "true love snapshots" rather than the many different other words there are for the genre.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Amanda Bell and Christian have gone to Vegas and made a life changing commitment to each other. He carries her over the threshold and into a new chapter in their lives. What better way to celebrate this event than a rocking bareback anal sex session. He guides this 20 year old TS supermodel onto his big cock and fucks her in every conceivable way before cumming deep in her tight hole.

you can see this gorgeous new starlet get fucked and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE

9 out of 9 members liked this post.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Spectacular updates and gals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben in LA View Post
    Spectacular updates and gals.
    thank you sir! i have really hit my stride lately. its really good times

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    Christian has to finish up his work, but while he does, he orders his sexy & submissive CD slut Andrea Ann Scarlett, to suck his cock in the meantime. After his phone call ends, he bends her over and sticks his dick deep in her tight hole. Christian makes crossdressers feel as feminine as possible by fucking them deep & hard and finally cumming inside them.

you can see this sexy CD get fucked bareback and join my site for only 30 dollars - HERE
    I think I pressed dislike by accident but this is a cool change of pace featuring a CD. I was with one recently and it was a pretty hot experience so I can appreciate you filming this scene.