Page 74 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2464697071727374757677787984 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

Default Re: Just launched my new website that I built & run myself

Jessica Lynne is a tall, thin CD that has been craving Christian's cock. She dresses up in a pink bra/panty set to look and feel as feminine as possible. And what's more feminine than having a big cock in her mouth and in her tight ass? He fucks her so good and so hard, the hot cum in her mouth at the end is just the icing on the cake.

you can see this debut hardcore scene and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Christian and his 76 year old lover Mandi McGraw are going to walk on the wild side today. The gorgeous Kelli Lox is joining them because she also wants his cock. Mandi and Kelli share the dick and get fucked side by side. Mandi sucks Kelli as well and goes wild! Of course they share his load at the end with a sloppy passionate kiss.

you can see this GG & TS bareback threesome and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Nina Rios and Christian are headed out to the pool but she finds a much better use for the coconut oil. She lubes up her big cock and strokes it until he returns to find her ready to go! Watch these two passionate lovers in this high energy bareback sex session that of course ends with him cumming in her ass.

you can see this oily bikini scene and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE Nina Rios and Christian are headed out to the pool but she finds a much better use for the coconut oil. She lubes up her big cock and strokes it until he returns to find her ready to go! Watch these two passionate lovers in this high energy bareback sex session that of course ends with him cumming in her ass.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Good to see her back!

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    Nina Rios and Christian are headed out to the pool but she finds a much better use for the coconut oil. She lubes up her big cock and strokes it until he returns to find her ready to go! Watch these two passionate lovers in this high energy bareback sex session that of course ends with him cumming in her ass.

you can see this oily bikini scene and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE Nina Rios and Christian are headed out to the pool but she finds a much better use for the coconut oil. She lubes up her big cock and strokes it until he returns to find her ready to go! Watch these two passionate lovers in this high energy bareback sex session that of course ends with him cumming in her ass.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Elise Luxxx & Zoey Frost are two young TS girls that are having a slumber party when big bad Christian walks in. They forget about their cell phones and texting their friends, and immediately begin to suck his big cock together. These super cute starlets give up their asses for him while cheering each other on at the same time.

you can see this teen TS threesome and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Micha Angela is a sexy cowgirl with a special surprise. She and Christian meet in her hotel room and they have tremendous sexual chemistry right away. Watch him put her through the paces and fuck her tight hole with reckless abandon. You will love this scorching hot scene especially with the creampie finish!

you can see this amateur babe get fucked bareback and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

is there a video for the new bambi Prescott set

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Good luck. You are a lucky guy, you get to hang out and have fun with beautiful gurls.

Bambi Prescott is an ultra sexy black barbie that loves and adores the cock. She loves showing off her dick sucking skills and the bigger the better. Her bubble butt gobbles up big dicks as well, and she takes a super hard pounding from Christian in this intense bareback swallow scene.

you can see this exotic beauty get fucked and join my site for only 28 bucks - HERE

8 out of 8 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Incredible!