Page 33 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334353637384383 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

Default Re: Just launched my new website that I built & run myself

Tara Emory and her super big boobs know just what to do with a big dick. While she is in Vegas for work, she still finds the time to please her man with a rocking blowjob and makes him cum all over himself.

you can see this update and join my site - HERE

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

I'm happy to say I contributed to those boobs...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Demii Da Best is a curvy latina that continues to come back for more of my cock. She has on some fantastic lingerie and when she gets on her knees, I know that soon I will be fucking her big ass bareback until she swallows my load.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

tall & beautiful TS starlet Brooklyn Roberts is having an affair with married man Christian XXX. They meet at a sleazy hotel room for some hot & steamy bareback anal sex. This is her first ever hardcore scene!

7 out of 7 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

This dude seriously pisses me off ... fucking hate watching his shit. He's what i called a 'ROBOTIC' fucker. When he fucks, it's always in straight lines like a fucking robot - HERE IS MY COCK. I WILL NOW PUT IT IN YOUR ASS. I WILL NOW MAKE A MOANING NOISE. I WILL THRUST BACK AND FORTH SLOWLY IN A STRAIGHT LINE. MY BODY WILL NOT MOVE OUT OF POSITION. I WILL MAKE A MOANING NOISE. I WILL THEN KISS TO SHOW PASSION. MY COCK WILL NEVER GO FULLY IN AS IT'S TOO BIG. I WILL THEN REMOVE MY COCK IN A STRAIGHT LINE AND COME.

He is just too robotic. I like to see wild shit, hardocre thrusting, passion, wild sex. This guy is just too slow, too fucking robotic.

The thing is you can't escape him. As soon as you find a nice looking girl whose taken your fancy and google her, you realise he's already fucked her and got a video out. Not one fucking girl has escpaed his clutches. Even pussy, i caught a great girl, googled her and there he was fucking pussy too.

My advice would be to fucking show some passion. Stop your straight line fucking. Get wild and burn some pace.

2 out of 7 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JordanNite View Post
    My advice would be to fucking show some passion. Stop your straight line fucking. Get wild and burn some pace.
    My advice would be to stop taking it so seriously and don't look at his stuff. Pretty much all his trans stuff is on his site Pure-TS. You went and opened this thread knowing EXACTLY what was in it.
    Move on and look at content that has other people in, instead of hijacking a thread, with your post for the month.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

A hot, sexy new superstar. She reminds me a bit of Michelle Firestone. I hope to see a lot more of her!

queer slut Junior Poster

Like that guiche piercing.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JordanNite View Post
    This dude seriously pisses me off ... fucking hate watching his shit. He's what i called a 'ROBOTIC' fucker. When he fucks, it's always in straight lines like a fucking robot - HERE IS MY COCK. I WILL NOW PUT IT IN YOUR ASS. I WILL NOW MAKE A MOANING NOISE. I WILL THRUST BACK AND FORTH SLOWLY IN A STRAIGHT LINE. MY BODY WILL NOT MOVE OUT OF POSITION. I WILL MAKE A MOANING NOISE. I WILL THEN KISS TO SHOW PASSION. MY COCK WILL NEVER GO FULLY IN AS IT'S TOO BIG. I WILL THEN REMOVE MY COCK IN A STRAIGHT LINE AND COME.

He is just too robotic. I like to see wild shit, hardocre thrusting, passion, wild sex. This guy is just too slow, too fucking robotic.

The thing is you can't escape him. As soon as you find a nice looking girl whose taken your fancy and google her, you realise he's already fucked her and got a video out. Not one fucking girl has escpaed his clutches. Even pussy, i caught a great girl, googled her and there he was fucking pussy too.

Member Rookie Poster Johnny Assplay's Avatar

wow, Brooklyn Roberts has a really big cock. would love to see it in christian's tight ass.