Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Bruce Jenner will address changing appearance on 'KUWTK': Report

Bruce Jenner will address changing appearance on 'KUWTK': Report

In today's news of the not-so-surprising, Bruce Jenner was reportedly offended when the tabloid InTouch edited a photo of the former Olympian for its cover, giving him makeup and combining his image with that of "Dynasty" actress Stephanie Beacham. He'll address questions around his changing appearance on a forthcoming episode of "Keeping up With the Kardashians," according to Us Weekly. A source tells the magazine Jenner "was upset by InTouch's story," which Russell Brand recently criticized as a transphobic "celebration of the worst aspects of human values." The source adds that Jenner's family "has been pushing him to make a statement" about the magazine cover

http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainme...015/ss-AA8roJv

Default Re: will you welcome bruce jenner to the TS community?

I wish her well with her transition.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Well apparently the Kardashians hinted there will be a future episode featuring Bruce Jenner and the feminized appearance over the last couple years.
    There's a lot of buzz right now that Jenner indeed is transitioning to becoming a woman.

If true, Bruce Jenner will be the highest profile transgender in the country, if not the world.

I'm curious, but how do you all feel Jenner's transition will impact transgender acceptance, or will he be considered an oddity like the rest of the Kardashians??

I still think having a famous man openly admit his significant other is transgendered would be more impactful, but every little bit helps I guess.

Veteran Poster

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ion-woman.html

Bruce Jenner’s tell-all interview with ABC’s Diane Sawyer could happen as early as THIS weekend after his mother confirmed his planned transition to a woman

Bruce Jenner has reportedly moved forward his rumoured interview with Diane Sawyer to discuss his planned transition to become a woman.
    The reality star is said to be readying the one-to-one as early as this weekend after his mother confirmed his transition news to Radar Online.
    The website has now reported that he is in a hurry to get his own side of the story across to the respected ABC journalist.

'Bruce will shoot an interview with Diane this weekend to discuss transitioning from male to female,' a source said.
    'Bruce realised that there’s no longer any need to wait since the family knows and the public is pretty much aware of what’s going on.'
    BuzzFeed reported that Sawyer and ABC News were close to securing the first interview during which he will discuss his life-changing decision.
    Bruce made the formal announcement to his large family last month which was filmed for a docu-series recording his journey from man to woman to be broadcast later this year.
    The reality show will reportedly air on E!, the NBC Universal cable channel that has broadcast Kardashian-based reality shows since 2007.
    But not landing the Jenner interview has caused much strife in NBC's news division, reports Buzzfeed, because E!'c corporate sibling would have seemed the more obvious choice.
    After months of speculation, Jenner's confirmed on Tuesday that her son is undergoing the transition to become a woman.
    It has been a much-pondered topic in recent months, due to the Keeping Up With The Kardashian star's changing and increasingly feminine appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post

If true, Bruce Jenner will be the highest profile transgender in the country, if not the world.

I'm curious, but how do you all feel Jenner's transition will impact transgender acceptance, or will he be considered an oddity like the rest of the Kardashians??

I still think having a famous man openly admit his significant other is transgendered would be more impactful, but every little bit helps I guess.
    There was the Navy Seal who came out as a transgender a few years ago. That one surprised me a little bit.

I think the Kardashians have turned into a Circus so it will get swept into that mess.

I agree that a high profile male dating a TS would be way more impactful. Just imagine if Tom Brady came out and said I'm dating a TS. The media would lose control!!!!

Life is short. Just enjoy it.

Post Kanye West 'Totally Fine' With Bruce Jenner's Transition To A Woman

Kanye West 'Totally Fine' With Bruce Jenner's Transition To A Woman

Kanye West was immediately supportive when he found out Bruce Jenner was officially transitioning to live as a woman, unlike Kourtney Kardashian’s boyfriend, Scott Disick.

According to a new report, Disick “didn’t react very well” when he first learned of Jenner’s plans. A source tells People, however, that he “is now on board,” just like West was from the start. Kim Kardashian’s husband “is totally fine with it. He believes in live and let live, and he took it all in stride,” says the source.

As Gossip Cop reported, all of the Kardashian-Jenner kids are standing behind Jenner, though their level of understanding differs. People now confirms our reporting, with their source saying, “They all came all around pretty quickly, but each of them had to process it in their own way. All they want is for him to be happy.”

The magazine further shares that Jenner was completely open with his family about his process. “Bruce told them everything — where things stood, what his plans were for the future, and what everyone could expect,” says People’s insider. “Everyone basically knew what was up, but it was still a shock to hear it outlined so explicitly.”

What was Kim Kardashian’s concern? Her mother and Jenner’s estranged wife, Kris Jenner. The outlet’s source says, “Kim went to Kris and asked her how she felt. They had a very long conversation about it. Once Kim was satisfied that Kris was emotionally OK, she was able to give Bruce her unconditional support.”

Now Kardashian and West “are just trying to show Bruce love and acceptance — complete acceptance,” says the People source. The family’s changing dynamic is expected to be showcased on the upcoming season of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” Gossip Cop will continue to have updates.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrit...man/ar-AA8YJQS

Kris Jenner had 'difficult time' with Bruce's transition, but now supports him 100%

Early on, Kris Jenner struggled with the idea of her ex-husband allegedly transitioning from male to female. Now, though, she's backing him up entirely.
    So is his family.
    "Kris had the most difficult time of anyone in the family," a source told People Magazine. "She has had a lot to process. She has cried a lot about this, because it's an emotional thing for her."
    Kris, and the family for that matter, are now moving forward without ill will.
    "No one in the family feels betrayed or deceived by Bruce," the source said. "It's not like he woke up one day and was like, 'Surprise!' He moved through his own feelings and his own changes at his own pace."
    And in a show of support, Kris has been studying up on the issue.
    "She's come back around," the source said. "She has gotten used to the idea. She was most upset because it was the great unknown, but she has really been reading up on things now, so she'll know what to expect."
    Kris and Bruce were married for 22 years but filed for divorce in September 2014. And if there was any question about whether the Karashian-Jenner crew have Bruce's back, this moment quickly answered that.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrit...ent/ar-AA8Zscx

Silver Poster

Most won't remember Jenner as an Olympic hero but he was one of the most famous men in America, featured on a Wheaties box and as winner of the decathlon he was considered one of the best athletes in the USA. Just goes to show one can't stereotype who is transgender.

Sorry his transition is so public but wish him all the best.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

"Will you welcome..."? what a silly question, like he needs anybody's approval. It seems like the rumors are true, and he's gonna release a documentary about it which I think it's amazing, more visibility for the trans community...probably the greatest visibility in years since EVERYBODY knows who the Kardashians are.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Will he change his name to Jenn Brucer? I'm actually interested. Not poking fun.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.