Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: will you welcome bruce jenner to the TS community?

So, which one of you perverts is going to tap that shit first and report back?

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by LI SEAN08 View Post
    What ever...................just not concerned with any of the Kadashaians or some 65 yr old dude wanting to be a woman .
    I agree, he looks terrible, I am keeping it real. there is some weird shit going on with him. Kim Kardash, is wack!

i think he'll be transitioning in prison,..

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

Bridget is a cute name - Belinda sounds trashy and also a Lil creepy if his exwifes name is really linda

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

will you welcome bruce jenner to the TS community?

I already called Welcome Wagon. They will have a book of coupons and a basket of goodies waiting for her, just as soon as she moves in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	welcomewagonpic.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	796418  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Silver Poster

He is going through a shit load of problems right now.

Fatal accident whick killed a neighbor. Divorce, 17 year old daughter pregnant, not to mention the transition. I wish him ,soon to be her well.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    He is going through a shit load of problems right now.

Fatal accident whick killed a neighbor. Divorce, 17 year old daughter pregnant, not to mention the transition. I wish him ,soon to be her well.
    Kylie Jenner isn't pregnant

The only reason someone here wouldn't welcome her is because she doesn't promise to be hot and a good object to jerk off too. These are lousy reasons.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Post Re: will you welcome bruce jenner to the TS community?

Bruce Jenner to discuss 'male to female transition' in major TV interview: Report

Bruce Jenner is reportedly gearing up to discuss his “wish to transition from male to female,” with Us Weekly claiming the star has already “taped a major sitdown interview.”
    As Gossip Cop has reported, there has been much speculation about Jenner’s appearance in the wake of his 2013 split from Kris Jenner. The former athlete seemed to embrace a more feminine look, growing out his hair, wearing nail polish, and more. To date, the only surgical procedure confirmed was Jenner having his Adam’s apple shaved down in January 2014. At the time, the Olympian denied it was the first step toward other gender reassignment surgeries, telling TMZ, “I just never liked my trachea.”
    And Kris previously dismissed claims of Jenner being transgender as dumb tabloid talk. As Gossip Cop reported last year, she appeared on the “Today Show” around the same time as Jenner’s surgery, slamming the speculation as decades-old rumors. And then, last October, she appeared on the program again, calling the continued chatter “silly.” “They’ve been saying that since the ’70s. You’d think that’d be cooked by now,” she said.
    But eyebrows were raised when, during an “Entertainment Tonight” interview earlier this week, Kim Kardashian suggested something was afoot after she was asked if her stepfather is “going through something.” And while she declined to go into any specifics, the reality star said she supported Jenner, and that he would share his “journey” when “the time is right.”
    According to Us Weekly, that time is rapidly approaching. The magazine says Jenner was “uncomfortable” going public for a while, but now, with his family’s blessing, “wants to put it all out there.” “Bruce has had these urges for many years, so the kids have known,” one Jenner “friend” tells the outlet, further saying that Jenner takes on a more womanly appearance at home than he has so far in public.
    Us Weekly reports that Jenner, who was wed twice before he married Kris and has children with all three wives, was already “taking steps to live as a woman” when he met the Kardashian matriarch in 1990, quoting a source as saying he “had gone to doctors, started plastic surgery, and begun the transition.” Kris, however, allegedly “talked Bruce out of acting on his feelings.” Tension over the issue reportedly dominated the couple’s marriage, eventually leading to their breakup after more than 20 years together. As Gossip Cop reported, the former couple filed for divorce last fall, more than a year after their separation.
    Jenner is said to be now taking estrogen hormones, even as soon-to-be ex-wife Kris has “refused to accept the truth.” Us Weekly says the momager remains in “denial,” and quotes its source as saying “she has made no attempts to understand” what Jenner is going through.
    In addition to what Us Weekly says is a “tell-all interview,” the magazine reports Jenner will also have an E! show “highlighting his desire to live as a woman and look like one.” Sources at the network previously told Gossip Cop that no such program was in the works, but Us Weekly’s insider says, “It’s a docuseries featuring the Jenner family talking about Bruce ‘coming out.’ The world will see his full transformation.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrit...ort/ar-AA8Gx2p

Senior Member Junior Poster

This whole Bruce Jenner affair now has an air of a Shakespearean tragedy.

I generally couldn't care less if someone wants to change sexes.

However, once you are married and have offspring, you need to suck it up and continue down that path (whether or not you think feel like a woman).

If you are 20 years old and aren't married, don't have any kids, and have a realistic chance of passing yourself off as a woman, then by all means change sexes. But if you are 65 and have a wife and kids, then the sex change parade has passed you by. All you are doing is exposing your family and yourself to ridicule.

It seems very narcissistic of Bruce Jenner to inflict this whole mess on his family (especially when he has teenage children). I think it is common sense to assume that having your father publicly attempt to change into a woman will negatively impact his family.