As I wrote, I am new to CD world, but I have been into girls with something bigger between legs for a few years. It was coincidence, but it stayed and it is very exciting.

I am not very experienced in feminization, but I have one friend who is. I decided to ask him, if he will help me at the start. He said yes. We met at his place and he/she was already looking like beautiful girl.I saw him this way many times, so I was just a little bit aroused, but when we started with my feminization I couldnt control myself. I was so horny, that I can describe it. We both were.

But I decided to wait until we are done with make up etc. I never imagined that I would go for it, I only had sex with gg before, so did he. But I saw just skinny sweet girl.

I had my eyes closed and I thought, we are done, because I didnt feel nothing on my face, but few seconds later "someone" pulled out my penis from girlie pants and put it in mouth.

I dont have to say, how great feeling was that. I didnt even try to resist and cummed in her mouth in maybe half a minute. She didnt say anything, just swallowed it all and smiked at me.

I wanted to try it too. We didnt even reached the bed. We lay on the floor and I put hers 8 inch penis in mouth. I was little worried abiut how would taste cum, but I was blowing like crazy. She lasted few seconds longer than me Surprisingly, cum tasted neutrally so I swalloeed it all. Her penis felt that good that I didnt stop and she was hard again instantly. Me too. We switched to 69 and continued untilee both cummed again.

Fortunately situation didnt start to be awkward after this. We talked about what happened and decided notto think about very much. We were just very horny and both nice girls in that moment.

Funny is that I thought that its penis what makes me horny on shemales/ts/cds... but it is this feminity from person next to me. I think it is true that people like us are definitely not gay