Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Default Have you told your friends or family that you're into transsexuals?

Let me know how they reacted how it came out that you like your girls with cock

Default Re: Have you told your friends or family that you're into transsexuals?

Sorry but I guess I don't have the guts to tell my friends. I think they would understand but I'm not willing to find out.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I haven't but I seen there reaction when a pretty TS comes on TV

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

If my hubby were to tell everyone in our family that I'm trans - it would fuck everything up Ive been on both sides of the wire and on one side' my relatives still use male pronouns (absent mindedly) it gets to be very annoying very quickly. But on this side of the wire everyone knows me as a normal girl, they use female pronouns and they don't ask stupid questions or tell everyone they know that I'm trans because no-one knows I'm trans (in my private life) So I prefer living in stealth, it just feels more normal.

12 out of 13 members liked this post.
    Last edited by AshlynCreamher; 12-24-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Hmmm thats interesting hearing it from a trans perspective

Senior Member Professional Poster Smiley22's Avatar

I told my family...no one cared. They figured I was NOT gay because I seen them a females. I'm not into cross dressers and since the ladies I dated were women outside of genitalia it was a non issue. I am a "top" only and who I've dated in the past only wanted to treated as women except ejaculation. We never talked about it again and everything is normal like I never said anything.

Senior Member Professional Poster Smiley22's Avatar

Then again I never told my friends and I probably never would. I feel dudes probably would react differently and start labeling me and I do not feel like getting into arguments and fights over bs.

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AshlynCreamher View Post
    If my hubby were to tell everyone in our family that I'm trans - it would fuck everything up Ive been on both sides of the wire and on one side' my relatives still use male pronouns (absent mindedly) it gets to be very annoying very quickly. But on this side of the wire everyone knows me as a normal girl, they use female pronouns and they don't ask stupid questions or tell everyone they know that I'm trans because no-one knows I'm trans (in my private life) So I prefer living in stealth, it just feels more normal.
    You're married, did not see that coming.

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Yep, brought a few ladies home with me, have a good friend who still pops by to see the folks whenever she's in town. My job has made me since keep it on the DL. But for people I'm close to, I have no problems sharing it. Jennifer Paris is still the wallpaper on my I-phone whenever I code-in.

Jus wookin puh nub.

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AshlynCreamher View Post
    I didn't know you were married either. Lucky man.

Jus wookin puh nub.