Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Default Re: Should a Post Op TGirl tell a man she had an operation?

Let me ask you a question. What if a man notice small scars around the Post Ops pussy, he ask what's that not knowing about SRS, and she tells him a lie saying she had an operation of cancer so they cut her there. He falls for it because it's a good excuse. We know the TGirl would be wrong, but do you think lots of men would by into that?

Quote Originally Posted by danoblue View Post
    they should tell them.

I've been with a post-op girl and it was fun.

If you see the pussy up close you generally can tell that's why it's probably best to not shave down there, the hair covers up and makes it look more real.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Cute and Dangerous! Junior Poster AdaBlackXXX's Avatar

Thumbs down Re: Should a Post Op TGirl tell a man she had an operation?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Should a man who thinks a TGirl who is post op know she had an operation?

I think she should because if he wants children and then a doctor tells him she can't have children beeeeeccccaaauuuuussssseeeee !!!!

That could get really ugly.

I read recently where a female had a Fallopian tube and no uterus and she was born with a cock. Once you have a Fallopian tube you are born a woman it's just a mishap. She lived as a woman and looked like a woman. but when you have an operation that's different.
    If your not trans it's simply not your right or call. Want say? Go take some estrogen and testosterone blocker. Pre/Post genitalia doesn't mean shit. This imaginary woman if you will was a woman the day she was birthed. it's completely her decision to live stealth or be open. She doesn't have to tell anyone. Why would she? She's been a female since day one. Stick to your tube sites and shut your pie hole.

4 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Smile Re: Should a Post Op TGirl tell a man she had an operation?

I think the canary passed out around #29.

What needs to happen is to get society to be understanding enough that there is almost no fear or risk of harm in telling. Should a person identify if they are a virgin or had 100 partners before sex. I would recommend but not required.

Should someone tell that they have a lousy credit score before the relationship gets deep - probably and it is going to be found out.

If a partner isn't aware enough to notice it was SRS initially, but finds out after 5 years, will this event go over better at year 5 than before the first time - gee I am not sure. That is probably a question for the detectives.

Should the partner be adult enough to accept and continue forth when told at the appropriate time, a full yes. He should be very supportive of the woman he loves. Will she be happier with that loving support - i hope so.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Eldora View Post
    If a partner isn't aware enough to notice it was SRS initially, but finds out after 5 years, will this event go over better at year 5 than before the first time - gee I am not sure. That is probably a question for the detectives.
    As has been pointed out earlier, you'd have to be pretty dumb to not notice, but, let's assume...

If someone dropped a bombshell like that on me. Lying to me all that time. No discussions, their bag would be on the doorstep and their arse following it, quicktime!

3 out of 6 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    I read recently where a female had a Fallopian tube and no uterus and she was born with a cock. Once you have a Fallopian tube you are born a woman it's just a mishap. She lived as a woman and looked like a woman. but when you have an operation that's different.
    Aha, why is it "different"?

Is it possible you guys are afraid you could not tell if a woman is gg or post-op,

In opposite to what lots are posting here... ?

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Smile Re: Should a Post Op TGirl tell a man she had an operation?

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    As has been pointed out earlier, you'd have to be pretty dumb to not notice
    And why is all the discussion here?

I think you re not too shure if you will notice it.

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Default Re: Post Op TGirls have tricked people around the world

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    most guys do not know what a postop transsexual is and they will get fooled.

I WILL NOT OUT A BUNCH OF STEALTH MODELS NOW ONLY RECENTLY HAS JESSICA RABBIT BEEN OUTED ANDTHAT WAS AFTER SOMEONE SEEN PHOTOS OF THEM ON SITES LIKE THIS AND THE GIRLS(gg) WAS GOING TO ALL THE NEWS OUTLETS AND OUTING JESSICA RABBIT.

there is a few TS from some famous lingerie magizines I know that no one knows except for a very few people.In met them in beverly heels at an event.

there are TS THAT ADVERTISe IN EROS AND a few other sites and have modeled for play boy and know one has figured them out yet.

if they marry someone famous people go digging up there pass and then they are OUTED like TULA

I bet many of you don't remember the TS that fooled the world in hustler magizine!!

these guys mostly have never seen a postop pussy up close and they would not know really what to look for unless its a very bad job and not a work of art!

I didn't think the Victoria's Secret catalog could get hotter. Just did! Awesome!!!! If it's the S. American model I'm hoping it is, I will be a very happy man!

Jus wookin puh nub.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anika View Post
    And why is all the discussion here?
    I think you re not too shure if you will notice it.
    Oh, I'm pretty damn sure!

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

What? It's not about me being afraid. It's about having the RIGHT TO KNOW! That's it, I seen some clown say the TGirl have all the rights, yet that same clown isn't thinking about the person's rights that has a long relationship in the dark. That's it, it's not complicated!

Quote Originally Posted by Anika View Post
    Aha, why is it "different"?

Is it possible you guys are afraid you could not tell if a woman is gg or post-op,

In opposite to what lots are posting here... ?

Natina hit it on the head, we showed facts that all men don't know the difference between a Post op pussy and regular pussy. Men how have absolutely never known a TGirl and don't even Plan to may not know the difference, these type of men are deemed stupid, and they are not stupid.
    But that's not the question.

The question is should the TGirl tell the truth because the man has the right to know, and people keep talking about the TGirl has all these rights and keep forgetting about the man as if he has no rights! He isn't the one changing his physical form the TGirl is, if she is keeping it in secret ok, won't be mad at that but be prepared for the consequences of that. The man who is not looking for a TGirl and he is thinking she is a GG that's his right.

I am a lover of TGirls but I must be fair and logical!