Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Default Re: Should a Post Op TGirl tell a man she had an operation?

See this is exactly what I am talking about! Thank you Vera Reyna, for answering the question and not bringing any red herrings to explain yourself.

When dealing in a relationship, one of the things on the list is honesty, this helps to build a better relationship, if we don't have that then we would live in a lie and the relationship will be destroyed. Even in heterosexual relationships.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE TRUTH IS NOT TOLD AND THE MAN ACTUALLY DIDN'T KNOW THE TGIRL ONCE HAD A PENIS! SO IT'S NOT AS EASY TO TELL LIKE SOME SAY!

Look at what he said that makes this dangerous!Not only will it hurt the two but children also!:

The couple decided not to have kids, because Jan had two children from a previous marriage.

He said Monica duped him by using sanitary napkins while pretending to menstruate.

"Even during sex, I never noticed anything," he said.

Monica “has also forged documents used here to get a residence permit,” Verjauw said. “The children, who for years have lived with her, are devastated.”

http://www.whatsonshenzhen.com/news-...-19-years.html

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthr...se-To-Be-A-Man

Quote Originally Posted by VeraReyna View Post
    Kinda of new to the boards thought I'd chime in on the topic. I'll be soon in the process of transition, HRT. Decision been long time coming.

In respect to the topic, if I were in that position I'd prefer to be completely honest rather then lead someone to believe I'm something & that's not the case. Perhaps because I'm comfortable in my skin helps me consider that. I just feel its best.

Everyone is entitled to feel different on this. However I believe its fair, I couldn't live with myself being dishonest. To do so & then the consequences of the discovery afterwards. Just don't fit.

Tell'em the truth & if they want to stick around great. If not its ok too. Long as I did my duty. They are free to choose.

I understand the reasons why some wouldn't. However that's another topic to drag into.

Yet for me I prefer to sleep good at night.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by jamesedwards; 12-29-2014 at 02:48 AM.

Man brutally beats woman after finding out she’s transgender; she dies

Vaughn Nettles/MySpace

A Harlem woman maintaining two identities on social media (one female, one male) was savagely beaten in Harlem. Islan Nettles, 21, was walking down Frederick Douglass Blvd. at 148th Street in Harlem, NY with people thought to be friends when brutally attacked. It was early Saturday morning on Aug. 17, 2013 when Paris Wilson, 20, repeatedly punched and verbally abused Nettles because he learned Islan was transgender.

http://rollingout.com/criminal-behav...nder-she-dies/

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Either way ladies...please be careful...not all men are nice...and god i hate to say it...but the "thuggier" the guy...note wife beater shirt, neck tat and no real job with benefits...the odds are higher he will do something bad.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "How you doin!"

Myz Vera Rookie Poster VeraReyna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    See this is exactly what I am talking about! Thank you Vera Reyna, for answering the question and not bringing any red herrings to explain yourself.

When dealing in a relationship, one of the things on the list is honesty, this helps to build a better relationship, if we don't have that then we would live in a lie and the relationship will be destroyed. Even in heterosexual relationships.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE TRUTH IS NOT TOLD AND THE MAN ACTUALLY DIDN'T KNOW THE TGIRL ONCE HAD A PENIS! SO IT'S NOT AS EASY TO TELL LIKE SOME SAY!

Look at what he said that makes this dangerous!Not only will it hurt the two but children also!:

The couple decided not to have kids, because Jan had two children from a previous marriage.

He said Monica duped him by using sanitary napkins while pretending to menstruate.

"Even during sex, I never noticed anything," he said.

Monica “has also forged documents used here to get a residence permit,” Verjauw said. “The children, who for years have lived with her, are devastated.”

http://www.whatsonshenzhen.com/news-...-19-years.html

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthr...se-To-Be-A-Man
    No problem James. Glad I was helpful. The hate crimes you listed are those main reasons why I prefer to be honest. My hopes tolerance will prevail.

Unfortunately ignorance continues to run rampant so it seems the day finally everyone lives, let live openly may only be a pipe dream.

We'll find out.

~ Celebrate & Love Life. ~

This was my point, people saying negative things to me as if I don't know what I am talking about yet I pull out facts, and they are just assuming everyone thinks like them, they are so caught up into their one minded view and being so involved with TGirls they think everyone should know and that's not the case. You are right about ignorance.

SXFX is also right, profound what you said!

Quote Originally Posted by VeraReyna View Post
    No problem James. Glad I was helpful. The hate crimes you listed are those main reasons why I prefer to be honest. My hopes tolerance will prevail.

Unfortunately ignorance continues to run rampant so it seems the day finally everyone lives, let live openly may only be a pipe dream.

We'll find out.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    ... yet I pull out facts, and they are just assuming everyone thinks like them, they are so caught up into their one minded view and being so involved with TGirls...
    You're writing about yourself here a little? You deny what people with more experience are telling you about post-op surgery. There are always going to be a few anecdotes about some naive or inexperienced men, who have been fooled but that's not the norm. So you've not pulled out any facts.

You're so caught up in what you believe, you refuse to listen to people with experience, when you have none.

Why open a thread with a question - when you already had your answer and were refusing to move from it?

No I am seeing from a distance of logic. NOT EVERY MAN WILL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE! How can you sit here and say every man should or will know? When I just showed difference pieces of evidence yet you and others who think like you haven't!

Of course I have a thought that's why I opened it. I am not arguing the point that one should tell or not, you some of you went off point saying a man should know, and I said not all will know and yall tried to tell me other wise with no proof. I am ok if a TGirl doesn't tell her mate, but I wouldn't want that done to me, but others have answered the question quite well like Vera etc.

But again, lets keep it on subject!

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    You're writing about yourself here a little? You deny what people with more experience are telling you about post-op surgery. There are always going to be a few anecdotes about some naive or inexperienced men, who have been fooled but that's not the norm. So you've not pulled out any facts.

You're so caught up in what you believe, you refuse to listen to people with experience, when you have none.

Why open a thread with a question - when you already had your answer and were refusing to move from it?

Last edited by jamesedwards; 12-30-2014 at 11:42 PM.

Rookie Poster

I would handle it the same way I would handle any kind of "personal" information that you begin to divulge as a relationship intensifies. Superficial flirting and one night stands are one thing, but the more you get to know each other, the more honest you should be about yourself. And as with anything about yourself, you do risk losing that person if they don't like you for it or are put off by it. That's the chance you take.

That said, I have quite a checkered past myself (you don't want to know), including things that have positively scared off potential girlfriends. But in the end, all that is what and who I am, it is part of the person that I am today, and if you don't like it, well, it's your loss. If you can't look past it, I'm just not the one for you.

And I think that's not a bad frame of mind to be in... for anybody.

Post Re: Post Op TGirls have tricked people around the world

most guys do not know what a postop transsexual is and they will get fooled.

I WILL NOT OUT A BUNCH OF STEALTH MODELS NOW ONLY RECENTLY HAS JESSICA RABBIT BEEN OUTED ANDTHAT WAS AFTER SOMEONE SEEN PHOTOS OF THEM ON SITES LIKE THIS AND THE GIRLS(gg) WAS GOING TO ALL THE NEWS OUTLETS AND OUTING JESSICA RABBIT.

there is a few TS from some famous lingerie magizines I know that no one knows except for a very few people.In met them in beverly heels at an event.

there are TS THAT ADVERTISe IN EROS AND a few other sites and have modeled for play boy and know one has figured them out yet.

if they marry someone famous people go digging up there pass and then they are OUTED like TULA

I bet many of you don't remember the TS that fooled the world in hustler magizine!!

these guys mostly have never seen a postop pussy up close and they would not know really what to look for unless its a very bad job and not a work of art!

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

they should tell them.

I've been with a post-op girl and it was fun.

If you see the pussy up close you generally can tell that's why it's probably best to not shave down there, the hair covers up and makes it look more real.