Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Should a Post Op TGirl tell a man she had an operation?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Lots of pussy, I am with a GG now! she is My Domme! I have not been with any Post Op TGirls, I love Pre-Op TGirls. The question wasn't about ME being with Post Op TGirls! If I were to get with one and didn't know I have the right to know! There's your answer
    Bingo, that's why you're so clueless about the difference between a a real vagina and a post op vagina, if you ever get down with a post op girl... you'll see.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapi81 View Post
    Bingo, that's why you're so clueless about the difference between a a real vagina and a post op vagina, if you ever get down with a post op girl... you'll see.
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuh! If you have seen I put up pics of Post Ops TGirls, I don't need to be with one to see how they look. SMH and you got the nerve to call me clueless? You lummox, It should of came to your mind that there are pics on the internet I can see. and another Duhhhhhhhhh My GG has a pussy so ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ Think about that, there's a hint in it!

You're off topic, should a TGirl Post op tell her partner she had an operation of SRS! Me knowing how one looks really don't fucking matter. So instead of answering the dam question you must think the TGirl should lie, so there goes your word right out the door! can't trust you!

Last edited by jamesedwards; 12-26-2014 at 12:24 PM.

Junior Poster

Most guys just want to get their dick wet. as long as he's happy, there's no need tell.....unless he falls madly in love. Then he should be informed.

Show me a post where they can engineer a Uterus, Fallopian Tubes and Ovaries, Plus place it in a man and it fully function, then come back. I wasn't talking about a vagina. And it doesn't say they cane make a UFO in that article.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferParisHusband View Post
    Well.... not necessarily.

"The breakthrough could also be meaningful to transgender people seeking sex-reassignment surgery, though the researchers did not comment on that possibility."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...neering-first/

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Duuuuuuuuuuuuh! If you have seen I put up pics of Post Ops TGirls, I don't need to be with one to see how they look. SMH and you got the nerve to call me clueless? You lummox, It should of came to your mind that there are pics on the internet I can see. and another Duhhhhhhhhh My GG has a pussy so ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ Think about that, there's a hint in it!

You're off topic, should a TGirl Post op tell her partner she had an operation of SRS! Me knowing how one looks really don't fucking matter. So instead of answering the dam question you must think the TGirl should lie, so there goes your word right out the door! can't trust you!

No he IS on topic. You are the dumbo.
    You do realize that all of Danielle Foxx's images of her vagina are retouched right? I think some of the other more famous models may be also.

They don't look real. If you can't tell the difference between a surgically constructed vagina or a real one, then you've a problem.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

There's no reasoning with you, you live in your on little bubble and the FACTS are not going to get in your way, lol.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Nope, won't go with what you're saying, did you even read the topics of Natina's? You keep thinking I am dumb because I won't side with some of your ignorant assholes. Not everyone will be able to tell, get that through your dam thick head! Stop assuming everyone deal with TGirls on a fucking regular basis! I can care less about retouching someone pics, who said something about that? Again you're off fucking topics, and you have not produced a single factual article on this topic to prove your bullshit and you won't. Just because I don't side with your lummox bullshit I am dumb, you're crazy as fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    No he IS on topic. You are the dumbo.
    You do realize that all of Danielle Foxx's images of her vagina are retouched right? I think some of the other more famous models may be also.

They don't look real. If you can't tell the difference between a surgically constructed vagina or a real one, then you've a problem.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapi81 View Post
    There's no reasoning with you, you live in your on little bubble and the FACTS are not going to get in your way, lol.
    Ok, here's your chance Bigpapi, show me some facts that all men know the difference between a real pussy and a TGirl's Post Op pussy! I'm giving you the chance to show facts.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Some of you assholes have went off topic then say that person is not off topic. WTF are you characters talking about a man can tell the difference, wtf are you talking about? That's not the topic! The topic is "Should a Post Op TGirl tell a man she had an operation?" not " Can men tell a real pussy from a Post Op pussy"?

Some of you are pathetic, delusional and spit constant rhetoric as though it's facts and you haven't produced not one piece of fact! I'm a fucking leader not a follower! And when I know something I am sticking to it.

Myz Vera Rookie Poster VeraReyna's Avatar

Smile Re: Should a Post Op TGirl tell a man she had an operation?

Kinda of new to the boards thought I'd chime in on the topic. I'll be soon in the process of transition, HRT. Decision been long time coming.

In respect to the topic, if I were in that position I'd prefer to be completely honest rather then lead someone to believe I'm something & that's not the case. Perhaps because I'm comfortable in my skin helps me consider that. I just feel its best.

Everyone is entitled to feel different on this. However I believe its fair, I couldn't live with myself being dishonest. To do so & then the consequences of the discovery afterwards. Just don't fit.

Tell'em the truth & if they want to stick around great. If not its ok too. Long as I did my duty. They are free to choose.

I understand the reasons why some wouldn't. However that's another topic to drag into.

Yet for me I prefer to sleep good at night.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by VeraReyna; 12-29-2014 at 12:21 AM.
    ~ Celebrate & Love Life. ~