Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Should a Post Op TGirl tell a man she had an operation?

Is the air in here getting thin or something....maybe it's oxygen deprivation.

Someone better check the canary.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    Is the air in here getting thin or something....maybe it's oxygen deprivation.

Someone better check the canary.
    What do you have against canaries?

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    What do you have against canaries?
    As long as they keep singing...nothing.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapi81 View Post
    I have been with post op girls, no man will ever be fooled, a post op vagina and a real one look smell and taste VERY DIFFERENT
    Taking your small experience and generalizing it does not work. It would be like a statistician basing statistics off his or her life experiences. Plastic surgeon's skills vary greatly. Some people you can not tell they had major plastic surgery, while others you can. Regards to taste, you do realize that the tissues of the vagina and the penis are essentially the same but changed under the influence of estrogen vs test (it is why biologist are able to change male mice testes into ovaries and visa versa).

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by asianfemboi View Post
    Taking your small experience and generalizing it does not work. It would be like a statistician basing statistics off his or her life experiences. Plastic surgeon's skills vary greatly. Some people you can not tell they had major plastic surgery, while others you can. Regards to taste, you do realize that the tissues of the vagina and the penis are essentially the same but changed under the influence of estrogen vs test (it is why biologist are able to change male mice testes into ovaries and visa versa).

Big thumbs up! Someone with some sense. They don't get it, if a man never been with a TGirl never know what an SRS is or even look like, these people think he will know. First off the guy is in a different sexual mode than those that like TGirls, he won't know. Even if the Surgery isn't great and he suspects he will ask the TGirl "Why does your pussy look the way it does?" And that's when she is going to have to tell him.

Some people will flip the fuck out and kill a TGirl if she lie, see people don't think about things like that. If you come up straight up he has the right to know, he might stay or not, He will find out one way or another and it might not be pretty. Tell the truth! Don't listen to people that say don't do it.

Natina is like HA's news reporter LOL Never disappoints!

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Should a man who thinks a TGirl who is post op know she had an operation?

I think she should because if he wants children and then a doctor tells him she can't have children beeeeeccccaaauuuuussssseeeee !!!!

That could get really ugly.

I read recently where a female had a Fallopian tube and no uterus and she was born with a cock. Once you have a Fallopian tube you are born a woman it's just a mishap. She lived as a woman and looked like a woman. but when you have an operation that's different.
    Yes, absolutely she should tell him.

Forget the fact that it doesn't look, feel, smell, or taste like a real vag, and he is an idiot for not knowing. Although, I live in a town that is very bible-belt-ish, 40 year old virgins running around in their white shirts drinking postum, and who haven't seen a twat since they emerged from one, and I don't think a lot of the more religious guys here could identify a vagina if you gave them a photo of one and map to it's location. This little shit-hole part of the world, there are still some very naïve people. And some of them don't react well to that kind of thing.

But take just a simple shag. It's dangerous, as was made very apparent in the Philippines, not every guy takes learning the truth well. A one nighter you pick up in a bar, hell you're probably to drunk to know. For her safety, she should always tell.

For a relationship though, take the kids out of it. Relationships are about trust. If you don't have trust with someone, why even bother with a relationship in the first place. If you are going on a date with someone, not just looking to hook up, but a proper date, it's about building a relationship. It won't last if it starts on a lie. I would want to know. If I liked being with them, and had a good time, it wouldn't matter to me. But I'd rather know than wonder what else they aren't telling me.

Jus wookin puh nub.

Great info JenniferParisHusband! You and Natina and that other person gave great points. So this post wasn't as dumb as some thought. Those the type of people I wouldn't trust at all! Thanks

Not telling someone for 19 years is nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferParisHusband View Post
    Yes, absolutely she should tell him.

Forget the fact that it doesn't look, feel, smell, or taste like a real vag, and he is an idiot for not knowing. Although, I live in a town that is very bible-belt-ish, 40 year old virgins running around in their white shirts drinking postum, and who haven't seen a twat since they emerged from one, and I don't think a lot of the more religious guys here could identify a vagina if you gave them a photo of one and map to it's location. This little shit-hole part of the world, there are still some very naïve people. And some of them don't react well to that kind of thing.

But take just a simple shag. It's dangerous, as was made very apparent in the Philippines, not every guy takes learning the truth well. A one nighter you pick up in a bar, hell you're probably to drunk to know. For her safety, she should always tell.

For a relationship though, take the kids out of it. Relationships are about trust. If you don't have trust with someone, why even bother with a relationship in the first place. If you are going on a date with someone, not just looking to hook up, but a proper date, it's about building a relationship. It won't last if it starts on a lie. I would want to know. If I liked being with them, and had a good time, it wouldn't matter to me. But I'd rather know than wonder what else they aren't telling me.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by asianfemboi View Post
    Um no absolutely not the same, a post op vagina tastes and smells like a penis and a real vagina has a very distinctive taste and smell, not to mention the vagina wraps the penis much more differently.....If you get fooled by a post op girl either you have never been with a woman or you're a complete retard.