Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    lisean08 5 Star Poster LI SEAN08's Avatar

Default Re: Should a Post Op TGirl tell a man she had an operation?

For me its all about the illusion of getting on my knees for a hotty and having her put her shecock between my lips. Ive already fucked 2 post ops in my life, and both wer dry, and kept having to add lube. I rather have a real pussy to fuck.

CD'S TASTE SWEET!!
    I Don't Like Paying!!

Quote Originally Posted by AshlynCreamher View Post
    Never under any circumstances should a post op ever tell anyone anything about her past - go forth and enjoy being a woman.
    Let me ask you this, if she is in a relationship and that man finds out and he gets angry do you think it is ok? He will feel deceived?

Cool Veteran Poster CoolAwesomeBXDude's Avatar

definitely a yes

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by fireblad View Post
    Thats really wierd. Did the woman actually think she was a woman even though she had a cock as a child?
    Yeah she is clinically a woman she had fallopian tubes but no ovaries, it's a weird thingy, but once you have the tubes you are a woman. And she looks like one. I was trying to find the link where I read it, should of saved it.

Quote Originally Posted by LI SEAN08 View Post
    For me its all about the illusion of getting on my knees for a hotty and having her put her shecock between my lips. Ive already fucked 2 post ops in my life, and both wer dry, and kept having to add lube. I rather have a real pussy to fuck.
    Oh dammmmmmm that's messed up. Let me ask you or any Post ops out there, do they still cum through their now new pussy when they have sex?

You said it was dry huh? I would imagine that it's a surgery thingy and in the place wouldn't be able to produce liquid, unless the doctors made sure of that type of function.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Your answer was very confusing to me Grooby. I don't get it.
    Surgery is very good and the reconstructed vagina can look and feel excellent. However, is still looks and feels very different to a non-constructed vagina. My comment, if someone did go with a post-op and they didn't guess, then probably better that they don't procreate.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Surgery is very good and the reconstructed vagina can look and feel excellent. However, is still looks and feels very different to a non-constructed vagina. My comment, if someone did go with a post-op and they didn't guess, then probably better that they don't procreate.
    Your first line I got it, but the second I didn't get and what I have in bold, if a TGirl is post op and had a guy if they had sex they will never be able to procreate. Did you mean they shouldn't have sex?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Your first line I got it, but the second I didn't get and what I have in bold, if a TGirl is post op and had a guy if they had sex they will never be able to procreate. Did you mean they shouldn't have sex?
    No, I meant if he was that stupid he shouldn't be having children and contributing to the gene pool anyway. You asked "because if he wanted children".

It was pretty much self-explanatory and really ... should it have to be explained?

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    No, I meant if he was that stupid he shouldn't be having children and contributing to the gene pool anyway. You asked "because if he wanted children".

It was pretty much self-explanatory and really ... should it have to be explained?
    Gotcha now, yes you wrote something that wasn't clear, anything that's not clear should be done until it's clear, wouldn't you agree? You're statement now verses the above is totally different. if it was that self explanatory I wouldn't have had to ask again.

How does it make a guy stupid if a TGirl looks like a woman and has surgery, he won't be able to tell unless he gets a doctors note saying the woman he is with is not a woman but a TGirl.

This is a question that's good because there might be a TGirl going through this right now.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gotcha now, yes you wrote something that wasn't clear, anything that's not clear should be done until it's clear, wouldn't you agree?
    It was completely clear, what I failed to realize was the inability to grasp a simple concept by a member of this forum. If English isn't your first language then fair enough.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.