Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Newish Veteran Poster

Default Re: Should a Post Op TGirl tell a man she had an operation?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    You said a lot of clinical terms, yet the last statement is of no affect because no matter how stem cell research goes, you can't make a man have an Uterus or Fallopian tubes and Ovaries.
    Lol at "you said a lot..." Good stuff!

I weirder, though- we can reroute to send organs blood when the normal supply is lost, and we've already grown ears and livers- can we create nerve connections yet?

I feel like we'd need working nerve connections to make them function correctly, but I bet internal organs are possible soon, if not now.

I can't imagine that sort of thing being affordable anytime soon, though. Surgery would be outrageous and then you have the organs...

Stem cell 3d print cartridges are prolly expensive AF.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Newish Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cutesteph View Post
    Would you guys still consider it necessary for a post-op transwomen to say even if she has the real thing and the ability to produce children?
    I think in this case the answer is still "yes."

Some people are never going to be OK with transsexuals and some who are obviously aren't confident enough to deal with negative reactions from their friends/families.

But give me a world in which everyone accepts transsexuals or in which the details never come to light, and i think it's OK for the Bionic TS to keep quiet.

We have the technology...

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I don't care how many pussies a man has been around if he never ever ever, never ever, never ever ever ever never been with a Post op he won't be able to tell.
    YES HE WILL.
    You didn't answer the question. How many post-op girls have you been intimate with - or for that answer, how many "pussies". I'm presuming the answer is low to nil, for both.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

LOL yeah, but we know from the fact the difference between male and female. as said men don't have certain organs as a woman like UFO!

Quote Originally Posted by Tapatio View Post
    Lol at "you said a lot..." Good stuff!

I weirder, though- we can reroute to send organs blood when the normal supply is lost, and we've already grown ears and livers- can we create nerve connections yet?

I feel like we'd need working nerve connections to make them function correctly, but I bet internal organs are possible soon, if not now.

I can't imagine that sort of thing being affordable anytime soon, though. Surgery would be outrageous and then you have the organs...

Stem cell 3d print cartridges are prolly expensive AF.

Embarrassment is a motha fucka. Like that guy that came on the Jenny Jones show and there was a gay person there after him, so he left the show calm, and then he killed the person.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapatio View Post
    I think in this case the answer is still "yes."

Some people are never going to be OK with transsexuals and some who are obviously aren't confident enough to deal with negative reactions from their friends/families.

But give me a world in which everyone accepts transsexuals or in which the details never come to light, and i think it's OK for the Bionic TS to keep quiet.

We have the technology..

Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

No need unless blind or lived in a cave they know once again though sexy as hell no such thing as a possible ts...I dated a piat OK off and on for years a very beautiful one too but she was spooked often and heckled.

Lots of pussy, I am with a GG now! she is My Domme! I have not been with any Post Op TGirls, I love Pre-Op TGirls. The question wasn't about ME being with Post Op TGirls! If I were to get with one and didn't know I have the right to know! There's your answer

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    YES HE WILL.
    You didn't answer the question. How many post-op girls have you been intimate with - or for that answer, how many "pussies". I'm presuming the answer is low to nil, for both.

HOw do yall explain the news that Natina gave about men not knowing for years? There are men that can't tell between a TGirl and a GG, there are TGirls that look better than GG's. I have seen GG's that say they look like drag queens when they are women! Not everyone will be able to tell the difference and if you say Every man will know, then yall are delusional as fuck!

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

...you can't make a man have an Uterus or Fallopian tubes and Ovaries. That's the clinical constitution of a woman and the foundation in order to have a child.

So to answer your question she should tell him, because a Tgirl will never have UFO! lol man that worked out right, Uterus, Fallopian tubes and Ovaris=UFO!
    Well.... not necessarily.

"The breakthrough could also be meaningful to transgender people seeking sex-reassignment surgery, though the researchers did not comment on that possibility."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...neering-first/

Jus wookin puh nub.

Regardless of what a girl thinks, she should tell. I mean... I would want to be able to make a decision about something like that if my partner were the transperson as well.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.