Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Perfect guy for a TS

I know this is a wide-open thread, but i was just curious...I am almost 30 ,have been fulltime since i was 16,but i still dont know
    i consider myself pretty smart and i def have my shit together....is there any actual hope of a real relationship with a guy who wants to be with a ts girl--and i dont mean 'tranny chasers' or anything like that (not that there's anything wrong with that) i guess what i mean is, i dont want a guy who is looking for me... i want the fairy tale, i want the dream... i dont want to have to always use the computer

Life is what you make of it, so quit bitching and get going!

Junior Poster

I hope so!

Rookie Poster

Default looking for?

thanks phat...
    but im curious about all the guys out there...would they ever date a girl who told them she was ts? i have a great b/f, but i am aware that he doesnt understand fully my situation....so again, im not looking to hook-up, but i do want to know...how/what do you guys do in your relationships...i never lie, but i sometimes dont tell the whole truth

Life is what you make of it, so quit bitching and get going!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Default Re: looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by JenESPY
    thanks phat...
    but im curious about all the guys out there...would they ever date a girl who told them she was ts? i have a great b/f, but i am aware that he doesnt understand fully my situation....so again, im not looking to hook-up, but i do want to know...how/what do you guys do in your relationships...i never lie, but i sometimes dont tell the whole truth
    Oh for fucks sake, no guys understand girls. We can understand your mechanics, but the reasoning behind your motivations is never understood. And I'm not even really that much of a "guy".

Girls want to be treated like princesses, adored for their beauty, loved as comfidants and life partners, and not have to have any responsibility in a relationship other then looking cute and manipulating their man "to make him better".

It's bullshit. Two people want to be together, they talk and work things out. They don't talk, things don't work out. Chasing a fantasy is just that.

And chasing a fantasy is bullshit.

Junior Poster

I always wondered what a "tranny chaser" was. If a guy is into GG's and TS's, what's the problem. I hear lots of TS's say they prefer straight men, who aren't into transsexuals. I guess it's some sort of ego thing or reaffirmation of their feminity, when a man who supposedly only likes GG's will be so enthralled with them, that he would date her in spite of what is in between her legs. Funny thing, if that relationship ever ends, he will probably add trannies into the romantic/sexual mix from that point on, ironically making him a "tranny chaser".

This reminds me of big breasted women, who are turned of by men attracted to big breasts. There is a girl at my job, who is busty and wears tight, revealing tops, but gives you this "you fuckin pervert" look if your eyes so much as glimpse at her chest. GG and TS females frustrate themselves with these bogus "surface level" litmus tests of what a sincere man is, without listening to what comes out their mouth. I like GG's and TS's, don't have any attraction for men and don't see females as my personal sperm receptacle, but if I happen to go to one of Allanah's parties (which I attend maybe 3 tiems a year), some of the girls would write me off as a "tranny chaser", who's sole purpose is to act as a human ATM machine. That's why I've become very indifferent to females, as I don't have time for the armchair psychology B.S. When I go to a club, which is rare, I have a couple of drinks, enjoy the music and leave. If something jumps off fine, if not "oh well". I guess being a African-American male, I completely understand the notion of how a few bad apples can ruin everyone's perception, especially since they seem to advertise their buffoonery at the top of their lungs.

To make a long story short, I think females shoot themselves in the foot, by labeling guys before they get to understand where they are coming from.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by beatmaker
    I always wondered what a "tranny chaser" was. If a guy is into GG's and TS's, what's the problem. I hear lots of TS's say they prefer straight men, who aren't into transsexuals. I guess it's some sort of ego thing or reaffirmation of their feminity, when a man who supposedly only likes GG's will be so enthralled with them, that he would date her in spite of what is in between her legs. Funny thing, if that relationship ever ends, he will probably add trannies into the romantic/sexual mix from that point on, ironically making him a "tranny chaser".

This reminds me of big breasted women, who are turned of by men attracted to big breasts. There is a girl at my job, who is busty and wears tight, revealing tops, but gives you this "you fuckin pervert" look if your eyes so much as glimpse at her chest. GG and TS females frustrate themselves with these bogus "surface level" litmus tests of what a sincere man is, without listening to what comes out their mouth. I like GG's and TS's, don't have any attraction for men and don't see females as my personal sperm receptacle, but if I happen to go to one of Allanah's parties (which I attend maybe 3 tiems a year), some of the girls would write me off as a "tranny chaser", who's sole purpose is to act as a human ATM machine. That's why I've become very indifferent to females, as I don't have time for the armchair psychology B.S. When I go to a club, which is rare, I have a couple of drinks, enjoy the music and leave. If something jumps off fine, if not "oh well". I guess being a African-American male, I completely understand the notion of how a few bad apples can ruin everyone's perception, especially since they seem to advertise their buffoonery at the top of their lungs.

To make a long story short, I think females shoot themselves in the foot, by labeling guys before they get to understand where they are coming from.
    this sounds about right

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Like I've said here and elsewhere, girls want to have fun. Can't blame a girl for that (especially the really pretty ones).

TS girls should be respected very highly, because on many levels they have gone through and dealt with more shit then most people can imagine.

Personally, I just can't understand what the TS process is like. There's no way most people could. I try to understand it, but I can't. I'm just a nice guy and do what I can.

That's really all a decent guy can hope to do.

Professional Poster

I'm not going to beat this dead horse more than a little kick.

Awww, fuck it yes I am.

You can find what you want to find. There's 277 million people in this country. That means there's a lot of people into a lot of different things. There are plenty of guys that would willingly have a real time relationship with a T-girl.

I found a t-girl that wanted a relationship, just like I did. No secrets, no lies. It's all good. But I already knew she was a t-girl. So there was no big shocking secret to come at a later date, because I knew. I'm definitely not a fan of not telling, just because not telling breeds more not telling. Some would call that a lie.

What's the relationship like? We go out, we go to dinner, we go to the movies, we stay in and watch movies. The usual, normal stuff. She gets nervous sometimes when we walk down the street and there's a bunch of people standing around. I chalk that up to bad experiences in the past. I don't get nervous around people. Because I know people are going to think what they're going to think anyway. It's really not a big deal to me. You can't please everybody, as long as I'm happy.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

There is nothing to say on this topic! Either it happens or it doesn't!

5 Star Poster

Tom Selis - that avatar is the cutest thing I've seen in a month. What a great iPod ad that would be. Who is she?
    And WHAT IS IT about two bags of fat or silicone covered with skin that drives us so crazy? AH!