Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: Does online dating make you depressed?

Ts RedVeX
    Thank you for the advice as well....and yes i'm leaving the virtual.

"How you doin!"

Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Lightbulb Re: Does online dating make you depressed?

HI SXFX,

Ok, i see the attachment.
    Here's another tidbit of advice. Stop using that hand held gadget so much and start looking around, you might notice a fine women staring at you.

Too many people today use cell phones and they spend all their time walking around staring at their hands.

I don't own a cell phone, and i don't want one.
    I still use an answering machine to collect my messages. When i am out, i am unreachable and i like that.

I get so annoyed when i have a friend over at my place and his cell phone starts ringing and they engage in a conversation lasting 15 -20 minutes as i sit there feeling like an eavesdropper
    It's as if i gave that person on the line my phone number.

I am not sure why you bought a family home (in the burbs) if you were already divorced. Maybe i got that wrong.

Get back into the city. Rent out your house in the burbs. Get back to where the singles are LIVING their day to day lives.

Wash your clothes in the laundry-mat in the city, just tell folks your machine at home is on the blink.

Man, you seem to have it all going for you. There is a guy online, who gives out dating info. His name is David De Angelo. Here is his youtube page, get on his email mailing list.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...0EB54EBF1B225C

It's hard to bounce back after a divorce. Don't beat yourself up over it. It'll happen. Don't stress over it.

Babe
    xoxo

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 12-23-2014 at 07:07 AM.
    "I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Silver Poster

Dahlia Babe Ailhad
    thank you, and yes i've put away the phone while out.
    And it's funny i do well with the ladies....well enough i guess...i'm no her i just walk up say hi and go from there.
    Some times it works some times it doesn't.
    I guess what bothers me in my current location....is i see no one to say hi to....
    It's almost 10pm. I left work today at 8pm (not gym day) so i went out to a local bar to grab a beer and some food.
    A full bar..i would say 25 people....6 women....I was like OMG...6! and sadly none were attractive or single.

I guess i need to start putting my career on the back burner a little and try and go into the city more...some how some way....
    because digital dating/ facebook...doesn't work.

But thank you...and thank you for not calling me chunky...i still would like to loose another 5lbs or so....funny you work out you eat right and you can get results...you go to the local bars a million times...and still nothing to look at or talk to!

How like life...

Last edited by SXFX; 12-24-2014 at 04:51 AM.
    "How you doin!"

Silver Poster

omg i'm not the only one......so i was tempted to reinstall the online dating application and i stopped...looked at the reviews...OMG...so many people were posting the same thing....
    "I thought i had my shit together, i thought i was a catch, and then i went online dating..."

WOW...fuck...well it's friday night and i should not be home.....but that's what you get when you work 12 hours on your day off just so you are not in a quiet home.....

Be safe out there folks, ladies i'm sure online dating will blow your ego the size of a small planet...as for us guys.....yeah....i think it's best we avoid it.

"How you doin!"

Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Lightbulb Re: Does online dating make you depressed?

"I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Professional Poster

I'm basically in the same boat as you, though older.
    My plan is to move even further out into God's Country.
    I've had my share of Greenpoint trendies, where the girls outnumber the guys.
    It can be worse the more populated the area - this has been my experience.
    Anyway, a strong, independent frontierswoman can be frightfully sexy...

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Ahh! Online dating! Let me share my experiences....

Being an extremely shy,socially anxious person with gender confusion and few (I work with on an average two computers least with dual monitors which can extend up to five-six because of my interest in equity trading and computer security ) computers I give everyone in most social platforms which can be logged on a fair chance,regardless of gender and sexuality.Simply because I have loads of time.I have tried to date a girl in real life,she crushed me.In college another girl chose a wealthier(papa's money) male.Not wishing to waste times anymore and my gender dysphoria getting bit serious I immersed myself in virtual world.With more than 10 years of experience and on average 8-10 hours daily spent online I know Online dating is a complex beast.

OP's problem is actually pretty common and it has no cure.

Back then when Yahoo Messenger was active I spend my days and nights in chat rooms.It was quickly evident girls are minority.In any chat room they are actually less than 5%. Now the question is why she is there in the first place.1% out of curiosity (legitimate girls) and 99%,because in real life she was not considered gf material,probably.I am not even considering the chances that behind the profile may be a Nigerian scammer or plain dude or other shady character.So,finding the type of girl whom you are seeking will go down exponentially if you analyze.So to counter the odds one simply needs to try more,then.That I did.I actually found a real girl,who exists.Well,the problem was she was in East Europe,quite a few countries apart.No problem.Except she actually believes Hell exists,in real.But,I was desperate.After 6-7 long years,I also concurred Hell is very real and quickly closed that chapter.Got out of Hell with considerable time wasted.

Now being a TG/CD or even if you are Genetic girl it's a completely different ball game.As I started my online life as wannabe trans girl life seemed bright.Everybody is interested in me,apparently.Spectacular.But then reality dawns.

Now,I will be short.Lets take for example Facebook.Last counted I gathered more than 1100 friends and then I deleted every one of them.

Facebook chat Example:-

"Hi"
    -"Hi"
    (now 20-30% cases there is no reaction after you reply.But let's proceed...)
    "How are you?"
    -"fine.you?"
    -"what are you doing?"
    ( Since explaining will be difficult task,I go with...)
    -"Not much.Just chatting"
    "Wanna have sex?"
    .........???
    "I want to have sex".

(At this point I used to give explanation that since I don't know you,I won't.Probably won't it be better if you tell me about yourself little bit more.But it never works.So,I don't even answer anymore.)

"But why don't you wanna have sex with me? I have (insert random inches+2) size cock.Wanna see?"

If it goes till "what do you do?" question I mentally tick the "Not Psycho" Box.But then at the end apparently people disappoint.

For example if I do agree for sex,just for the sake of argument,then places and later demands are unique.One guy wanted me to doll up before I blow him.Well,sounds reasonable.Catch is I have to doll up inside the bathroom cubicle in one of the most highly secured shopping mall in the city, and then invite the guy in the cubicle.When I said well lack of space to doll up is a bit concern he was legit miffed.

Same things to repeat hundreds of times.

One guy said lets have sex.I asked why do you think I would be interested to have sex with you? He replied that he saw my post asking information regarding gender counseling and hormone therapy in my city.So he concluded since I am looking for hormone I probably looking for sex too.Genius.

As a result,I am looking for monasteries to retire.

Lonely: everybody is.

It's this weird fuckin' culture, this sideways-bent society we live in. Go to school, get a good job, get married, have kids, settle down for a couple of decades, then grow old, move to Florida and complain about the government full-time.

NOT.

We don't have to do that. Why the hell should we? Aren't we Twenty-first Century astronauts, floating on the verge of the Great Unknown? Why the hell should we play out the same damn hand our parents and our grandparents and our great-grandparents played? What are we, Ward and June? (First inadvertent dirty joke told on network TV: "Ward, you were a little hard on the Beaver last night." "Well, I'll be more careful next time, dear.")

But the System is a bitch. Yes, we trans women can be bitches and so can any natal woman but if you want real bitchiness, try getting a woman interested in you without presenting your "credentials." (Am I wealthy enough? Am I in good enough shape? Is my car new and fast enough? Is my condo really cool? Bleah...) Sometimes I pity you guys. You all got fuckin' fed a line of bullshit. Formulas do not make a man. Neither do they make women. The Formula is simpler for women. Just be hot and young and mostly unavailable. Can't blame them. They're only doing what fifty thousand years of evolution has taught them: look for the guy with the biggest club/nicest car and it's Easy Street. Of course, there are snot-nosed and messy-bottomed babies to clean up after but hey, that's the script. That's the Formula.

Ever notice how much it disturbs other folks if you don't stick to the Formula? It's like adding cream cheese to your mom's brownie recipe. Horrified looks all around.

SXFX, I can sympathize. I'm in a different boat but it's floating around aimlessly, just like yours. It's one thing to be a young, hot tranny and quite another to be "mature" and not so hot any more. At some point, the hotness fades into a ghastly chill, like a body on ice down in the morgue. But estrogen gives us females an advantage: it takes the edge off the drive to get laid with...anybody. Doesn't do shit for the loneliness, though.

I'd tell you to go back to school and this time take a class in something really off the beaten path, like art or photography or music. Don't take any "women's issues" classes. Believe me, you'll be as out of place as a cow in church. College girls can be very casual about the Dirty Boogie. On the other hand. some can be even more committed to the Formula than most.

But the first, most important thing is this: get a different job. If you're working 12 hours a day and beating your head against the ceiling for that raise or promotion or bigger bonus, you're just stirring the Formula. Dump the m-f now. Skydiving? Good for adrenaline junkies. Most women aren't adrenaline junkies, not in the same way men are. That's why you don't see too many hot young women doing that. Messes up the hair and make-up, too. The sewing circle idea might backfire: older women who remind you of your grandma or maiden aunt.

If you don't want kids, either hers or jointly, and you don't want permanent, life-long attachments, then you have to look for places where that happens. College is a good place to start. You should know this unless all your degree work was online, which I kinda doubt. (Correct me if I'm wrong) But the one part of the Formula that you have to keep--even if it has moss growing all over it--is the sunny disposition. Gotta sell yourself, babe. Sell it. This here's a cynical capitalist world and everything is for sale, including your freakin' personality. If you're depressed, then it's ten times as hard, isn't it? Harder to smile, harder to speak gently, with no overtones of sarcasm (we're really quick to spot that), really hard to be nice and calm and gentle all the time, especially if you feel like pounding your head against the table and weeping: "This really sucks!"

It does, but that's the world we have. Break out. Leave that world behind. Do something really different. It takes courage. Is that on your resumé? Hope so 'cause boy, you're gonna need it.

Good luck.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Wow....shucks...where to begin? I guess from the top?
    gmb if you love your dick, your soul and your mind you will stay as close as you can to the big city! I live in the burbs...i'm 38...it's saturday night...all my friends here have kids and need a month heads up before we can go out....i'm currently here at 11pm...typing a response i would much rather be out at a bar with a few friends.
    So take it from me stay near the city!

Sreematidutta
    I work engineering....yeah...it's guys guys and more guys....when i was growing up i was the only foreign kid in an all white town so i got called sand nigger a lot by many nice people....so dating was a no go for me...and i carried that weight over to university life with me.....though i went to school for engineering i did my best to take as many social science classes as i could so that i would meet girls...it worked.....but then the odds were even you know....university is like that...50/50...then i graduated...met the wife while working Scandinavia....8 years later she cheated on me an divorce...so i threw myself into my work. As for the woman from Eastern Europe....did you ever hear this?
    http://www.radiolab.org/story/137407...g-to-machines/
    kind of fucking scary as shit!
    And i've almost been fooled by this shit as well.

MichelleRose
    thank you for the advice....yeah i guess i'ma actually better looking now than i was when i first got married....thinner stronger and i have more money....if you don't count the soul crushing mortgage! But yes i like you idea about going back to school....why not take a pass fail psych class....I'll have to find time.....the job thing.
    I'm working hard to get the promotion so that i can leave my condo and leave the mortgage. if i sell it at a loss i'll be ok....then i'll be around folks like me

As for why....the grand reason.....fuck..honestly....i miss being married...i know it stupid to say and dumb to admit but fuck...i really miss it.......and i'm not sure if that's sad or sweet or something in between.

Would i marry a TS woman? SURE! Does she have her life in order, a career and is healthy...can eat bread and cheese....hell yeah!

But please...i'm having a hard enough time finding a career minded healthy GG what luck would i have in trying to find the same qualities in a TS women out here in Western NJ?

Any how i would like to say thank you......i greatly appreciate it....for a good 6 months i was feeling very alone in the world....well i'm going to be alone come new years as well since i don't wish to hang out with the various family parties.....but i'll survive and again thank you!

Sx

"How you doin!"

Cam Girl Junior Poster crystalsopen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post
    Would i marry a TS woman? SURE! Does she have her life in order, a career and is healthy...can eat bread and cheese....hell yeah!
    LOL That rules me out! I have a milk allergy so I cannot eat cheese.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    See more at ...
    My Tumblr
    and now on crystalsopen.com