Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Lightbulb Nikka, Korra del Rio and Kelly Raising Funds for Surgeries

so Yes, I started a raising funs campaign for my surgery , also I noticed Korra del Rio and Kelly (both with 1 account) are doing it so any donations are welcome

Nikka
    https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...gery/x/9420544

Korra and Kelly
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/k...ries/x/9420544

thanks for your help

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster philpheet's Avatar

Default Re: Nikka, Korra del Rio and Kelly Raising Funds for Surgeries

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    so Yes, I started a raising funs campaign for my surgery , also I noticed Korra del Rio and Kelly (both with 1 account) are doing it so any donations are welcome

Nikka

Korra and Kelly

thanks for your help
    What surgery do you want to do Nikki ?

Veteran Poster

the same ppl donating will be the same people charged 300$+ Gotta love Murica!

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

I like Nikki but Kelly and Korra ain't getting shit from me unless they put out.

4 out of 5 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by philpheet View Post
    What surgery do you want to do Nikki ?
    I don't want to Philpheet. I "have" to....

please read the campaign

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster KellyKlaymour's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtuck View Post
    I like Nikki but Kelly and Korra ain't getting shit from me unless they put out.
    Aren't you just a ball of joy? LOL

btw, thank's Nikka<3

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post

Nikka

Korra and Kelly

thanks for your help
    Thank yo so much for mentioning us as well Nikka! Hoping for mutual success! 3

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtuck View Post
    Yikes, I didn't realize we were begging for donations. Last time I check we were offering "perks" for any and all contributors.

Two of them involving alone time with one of us: "Evening with a K-Monster"(myself) and "Hang out with Kelly Klaymour"(Kelly).

I'd for some reason thought any "adult" reading the perks and knowing what we do for a living could come to that conclusion. Apparently I was mistaken. Though in your defense I imagine you simply failed to read anything beyond the header of this forum name before being an utter twat.

I'm prone to just telling you outright to go fuck yourself... So go fuck yourself...

5 out of 9 members liked this post.

MEANWHILE i AM STILL IN zero ON MY FiRST DAY OF CAMPAIGM

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

The Fundraiser last from December 19th, 2014 - February 09, 2015.

Raffle
    There is a raffle going on for the duration of the fundraiser. For every $5 donated your name will be entered into a drawing pool. When the Fundraiser reaches it's goal we will draw a name from the pool and that person wins a chance to costar with me, Korra Del Rio, for www.KorraDelRio.xxx and http://clips4sale.com/klaymour-smutty as my very last Pre-op set. This will be my very last time with my organic strap on! So the mindset will be "The Last Hurrah!" Just make sure you let me know you're participating in the raffle when you get our thank you email!

**This is a professional shoot and you must sign a release and meet industry standards on STD/HIV testing for shoot**

Cherry Popping Honors

Ever wanted to pop a post-op's cherry? Very simple here, highest bidder from the fundraiser wins role in Hardcore shoot. Very first time honors with yours truly for www.KorraDelRio.xxx and http://clips4sale.com/klaymour-smutty. Just thought I'd make this whole fundraiser thing a little more interesting! <3 <3

**This is a professional shoot and you must sign a release and meet industry standards on STD/HIV testing for shoot**

The Following are the available perks as of December 19th, 2014.

$1USD
    Thanks!
    Every dollar matters and you've made a difference!

0 claimed
    $5USD
    Eternal Thanks!
    You have our eternal thanks and given a shout out on our twitter accounts (At the moment a combined reach of 17k followers).

2 claimed
    $10USD
    A Custom Desktop Wallpaper
    Thank you so much for your support. We'd like to show you our thanks by making available unique digital copies of desktop wallpapers!

0 claimed
    $15USD
    Original Art from Korra
    Recieve a unique work of art from Korinne K-Monster. Give me a general theme and I'll make it happen. I'll sign it of course too!

0 claimed
    $20USD
    Autographed Picture
    Receive autographed pictures of Kelly Klaymour and Korinne.

Estimated delivery: March 2015
    1 claimed
    $25USD
    25 for two
    Receive a redeemable code for two pieces of work from either Kelly Klaymour or Korinne K-Monster's online portfolios.

1 claimed
    $30USD
    Kelly Klaymour's Snapchat List
    A lifetime membership to Kelly Klaymour's snapchat. Receive behind the scenes pictures and real life content not seen anywhere else!

2 claimed
    $50USD
    Skype Meeting
    Talk with either Kelly Klaymour or Korinne for a half hour. An opportunity to get to know us better or even ask questions on transitioning related strategies.

0 claimed
    $100USD
    Skateboarding Lessons 1/hr
    Korinne K-Monster is a lot of things and one of them is a bomb skateboarder. Ever wanted to learn how to skateboard? Receive instruction in a relaxed environment? Or maybe just spend an hour skating with a cool and collected girl? Enter Korra to the rescue! If you're in Los Angeles Proper I'll come out and show you a thing or two. If not I'll record a video explaining how to do that trick that's always been alluding you in a friendly and concise manner.

0 claimed
    $200USD
    Beer Drinking Buddy
    We'll meet you anywhere in LA proper to be your beer drinking buddy for the night! Let's get wasted brahhh! **21 or older**

1 claimed
    $250USD
    An Extended Discuission
    A custom thank you video answering any questions you have for up to 15 minutes. Let us know if we should do all this while standing on our heads or stuffing our faces with cheese curds... mmm cheese curds...

0 claimed
    $450USD
    Call me!
    Receive either Korinne or Kelly's phone number and chat us up! I'm sure one of us is just dying to hear how you're day went! Awesomely we hope! <3

0 claimed
    $800USD
    Evening with a K-Monster
    Is there a social event you find yourself invited to and no one you know able to come with? Enter Korra, your handy dandy emergency buddy! Let me woo and wow your social circle with my immature jokes and impeccably dry English wit. **For Los Angeles Proper Only** **Ignore Disclaimer on IndieGoGo version**

0 claimed
    $3,000USD
    Hanging With Kelly Klaymour!
    Hang out with Kelly Klaymour for the day. Find out what really makes her tick as well as why she's just so darn awesome(Korra speaking here)! Have a discussion on global warming or about her newest motion picture flick coming out. What ever it is make sure you do it in that day long time-slot or forever know you missed your chance... **redeemable 60 days after donation**

0 claimed
    $9,750USD
    Meet Me Half Way
    This is a substantial donation and honestly I wouldn't know a proper gift to give you other than our combined thanks and determined statement. That Kelly Klaymour and Korra Del Rio would find a way to thank you in person.

0 out of 4 claimed
    $19,500USD
    Miracle
    Make a Miracle happen and guarantee at least one of us has her dream come true. If you have one specifically in mind then let us know. When it's all said and done that young lady will forever be grateful to and you'll know for a fact you've permanently changed someone's life for the better... If you do do this please let the one of us come meet you to say their thanks in person. Pardon if we cry, it'd just be our love overtaking us.

0 out of 2 claimed

Any and all contributions are so appreciated! While there are perks to contributing just remember that this is to help two girls achieve their dreams. What's cooler than helping make that happen?

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster philpheet's Avatar

Don't worry Nikki, I'm sure some of your fans will help you !

2 out of 4 members liked this post.