Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Alone This Christmas

If you are going to be alone this Christmas, I'd like to offer this thread as a place where you can visit so as not to feel so alone. I will post photos of the simple snack tray and warm drinks I provide in case a friend stops by to get out of the cold. Maybe a picture of the Christmas Eve Dinner I will make for myself and maybe a playlist. I don't know. I hope we can visit beyond a discussion of the biggest she male cocks or debate which Asian has the cutest asshole, though if we drink enough .....who knows.

Anyway, I'd like to know what you think

Jimmy W

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Alone This Christmas

And obviously, you should post pictures of how you are celebrating Christmas, or Hannukah or Kwaanza or whatever

I won't be alone but appreciate you starting this thread. May we all feel connected this holiday season.

How am I not myself?

Junior Member Rookie Poster lilmunat's Avatar

I won't be alone either. Great sentiment though. Feeling lonely during the holidays is really tough. I hope we all make try to make the holiday less lonely for someone.

Professional Poster

Forgive me in advance if I 'bump' this thread once or twice during the next couple of weeks...

Big idea about diamonds ? Junior Poster

Yes I'm alone pretty much this christmas but that might be nice this year, but then maybe not…I don't know, a hot she he though well…

Professional Poster

Going to 'Bump' my own thread. Called everyone in my family and wished them well and now have the local station on playing old timey Christmas music. Cracked the first of many Guinness and set for myself (and anyone who happens to stop by) a nice tray of snacks including home made pickled onions, BBQ pineapple, sweet meats, pita and various cheeses etc..... Looking back on 2014 from a HA perspective, I wish the powers that be had gifted us with a lot more Meagan Ortiz. Comment if you care to otherwise, have a Merry Christmas everyone!

Name:  c452zz.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  22.6 KB'

baby that's all we need~

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Alone This Christmas (as usual, But it's okay, really).

Happy Holidays Jimmy,

I am alone again this year as i have been for many Christmas Eve's. My siblings just don't like dealing with me. I am too intense for them.
    That's a long story for another day, i suppose.

What have i done today?...hmm well, i was sitting here on HU, off and on throughout the day, hoping peace would be felt. And it was a nice day, all in all.

Around 6:00 PM earlier this evening, i went to the vegetable store to buy some white mushrooms (lol not the magic kind) because i had been planning to prepare some stuffed bell peppers.

That took about two hours, to cook the white and black rice, chop up all the herbs and vegetables and get everything ready for the final step of finally filling the peppers. I made ten stuffed peppers and froze them.

Then, i responded to a forum member who really made me laugh tonight, and now, here i am - feeling sleepy, and my eyes burning.

I am sleepy.

I was hoping you would have noticed and responded to my response to your post about me being verbose. I suppose you were too busy, or maybe you forgot.

I am almost feeling ready to crash. I feel a little dizzy i am so sleepy.

This will be my last post for the night and it will be to you.

Being alone is not so bad. I have learned to be lonely after all these solitary Christmas Eves by myself. It's almost comforting to know my heart will not be broken by people who are suppose to love me, you know?
    I miss my family, and maybe they miss me, too, but it's been years since we last spoke, really. And they both live really, really close by - but still, are a million miles away from me.
    I am, also, alone on my birthdays as i don't really enjoy being in crowds, at all.
    I never like people to feel obligated to buy things for me just because it's a birthday. It's just another day to me, like Christmas and even New Year's Eve
    I, sort of, like spontaneous gifts which are for no reason - it's more of a REAL surprise, like that - and it doesn't give me a chance to disappear from view like i do on holidays.

I've been rejected by them so many times that now, i reject any notion of trying to be a sibling to them. It hurts. But it's better than being verbally abused by them for no real good reason.
    If that's how they wish to treat the baby of the family, i can do without it all. So, i prefer this pain of solitude, than to have a happy feeling crushed - at this time of year.

As you may have noticed by now, music is very, very important to me. It's a way for me to lose myself and my thoughts and enter another world of happier feelings and even sadder feelings when i need to feel sad.

Tonight, i feel rather happy because my night was brightened by a member, in here and now i have a chance to be with the other...forgotten souls, in this gentle thread.

Now, with moistened eyes, i end this night.
    Thanks for this thread.

Happy Hoilday to you, and to the few lonely souls, in here.

Babe,
    xoxo

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Archmage of the MOSPP Rookie Poster

In Scandinavia and some other parts of Europe we do the main christmas celebration with the family on christmas eve, on xmas day and the day many people visit other relatives and friends, others spend these days relaxing (and eating leftovers from xmas eve).

I tend to spend the holiday at home, drunk (or by other means intoxicated). This year I spent xmas eve with friend which was a nice change but now I'm back christmas as usual.

I might hang out in this thread from time to time.

Merry christmas!

If love can't find way then lust just might.