Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster ElectricWoody's Avatar

Default Re: How about a guide to enemas and anal sex prep?

I think you should let your partner figure it out for themselves. That's like telling someone how to Jack off. And you never know, maybe your partner would like to take a big shit on you when she's done. Kinky. You might like it.

Senior Member Junior Poster

It's important to have a good amount of fiber in your diet; You can also use Metamucil or stool softener pills. I think it's a no-brainer as to why it's important.

For me, I douche about an hour before I have sex. I haven't had any problems, and don't foresee having any. It's about being smart about when you eat, go the bathroom, clean up, and have sex. But I think it's common sense.

All good things take time. Yeah, if it's a quicky, a couple of rinses and you're probably good to go. On the other hand, if you plan on making a morning or afternoon of extended ass-play, a little common sense and planning are needed. The obvious reality is the asshole, while a fun place to play, was designed as a exit for waste products, so the trick is eliminating the problem (pun intended). Personally, I try to avoid heavy or greasy foods the day before and preferably an enema is probably most effective after your daily constitutional. A deep cleaning usually involves several warm water enemas (at least one of which can be soapy water) and the use of a shower douche also helps greatly. I have also found that a butt-plug or an aneros can be helpful in purging the last bit of nastiness, if you have the time. It also helps relax the rectum. If you combine this with a shower, one of the other benefits is that your bum should be squeaky clean so everyone can have a good time.
    So there's really no secret to any of this -regardless of what some other folks might say.

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them. (Sherlock Holmes)

Junior Member Rookie Poster lilmunat's Avatar

High fiber diet is the best way to go. It takes a couple of weeks to get into the rhythm but it will insure that you colon is clear. Add a rectal rinse with an anal bulb and you are ready to take Mariana Cordoba inside you. I've found that enemas leave too much water inside that can cause problems later.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzz View Post
    A deep cleaning usually involves several warm water enemas (at least one of which can be soapy water)
    Soapy water up the bum? That doesn't sound good on a number of levels...

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    Soapy water up the bum? That doesn't sound good on a number of levels...

Mildly soapy. I've read about the use of it in medical manuals and personally, I've found it effective. http://www.medicineonline.com/articl...ema/Enema.html

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them. (Sherlock Holmes)

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I just stumbled upon this on Eva Lin's blog.

http://blog.evalinlive.com/

Many of us who are first timers in anal sex don’t really know how to properly prepare for anal sex in order for it to be fully enjoyable by us and our partners. There are many ways to enjoy anal sex. The most common anal play include rimming which is the stimulation of the anus by using one’s tongue and penetration which is the insertion of sex toys or the penis.

It is crucial that we prepare properly for anal sex as for a lot of us know that the anus is full of bacteria and if we don’ prepare properly, it can not only be embarrassing to make a mess while being penetrated, but also mortifying for the top and the bottom. Who wants poo-poo when it comes to sex? Well those who are into scat, but we are not here to talk about that , we are here to get that buttonhole squeaky clean!

If you are new to anal sex and have never had any experience, I suggest going in the shower and try playing with your anus while taking a hot shower or bath. Insert your index finger in there and see where your comfort level is. Try to feel around and see if it is even pleasurable for you. Many men in my opinion love the idea of being penetrated (this is completely normal), but for some once they try it, seems it is not their cup of tea. So it is very important that you find out where your comfort level is before you go to the next step in preparing to play with some bigger toys or for someone to penetrate you anally.

There are 2 ways to prepare for anal play which I will be discussing each one and its benefits. Properly preparing not only includes doing an enema, but diet also plays a big factor in making sure that you don’t have an accident while having anal sex. For example, you wouldn’t want to be eating a burrito before having anal sex or have anything to eat right before you have deep anal play. These things are just to take into consideration because like I said earlier, who wants poo-poo during sex?? Certainly not I…. For example, If I know I will be on set shooting an adult film and I will be shooting with my partner who is obviously very well endowed, I wont have anything to eat at least 10 hours before the shoot. Just like if my doctor recommended not having a meal prior to surgery. But my trick for this is eating “gummy bears,” for these are absorbed by the body and quickly fills you up. Now if you have already eaten and you decide your horny and want someone to pound that ass… Well here is my suggestion.

Preparing for anal sex using a bulb anal douche:

You can get this at any sex store. They are very open minded in sex stores so If you have no idea what it looks like then just ask the clerk and they will be happy to help you. If you do not have a sex store available near you , just go to your local pharmacy and ask for an enema.

Step One:

Fill the bulb douche with warm water. (make sure it is warm and not hot! About 90 degrees is what I prefer.. Hell as long as it’s warm and not scorching your hands.) After filling the douche with water, screw the tip back on and apply lubrication on the tip of the nozzle. This will help insert the nozzle easier into your anus.

Step Two:

Get on all fours and try to have your head against the floor with your butt high up. this will help the water go deeper into your rectal cavity. Insert the nozzle all the way into your anus and try to squeeze your anus while the nozzle is inserted.

Step Three:

Squeeze the bulb and you will feel the water fill your inside. Try to squeeze the bulb all the way and while you are squeezing your anus, pull out the nozzle.

Step Four:

Keep the water in you for about 5 minutes or until you can not hold it in anymore. Then sit on the toilet and release.

Step Five:

Repeat steps one through four until the water coming out is the same color as it is going in.

This is just a quick cleaning of your bowels for some safe anal play. This type of cleaning is not for fisting or any deep anal penetration. If you are planning on doing some deep anal penetration I suggest taking the next steps in preparing.

For those of you anal queens like me, you can get a portable medical grade anal douche which holds about 1-2 gallons of water with a nozzle and water stopper. You can also get one from the sex store or online. Its is the same steps as above, but this douche will just insert more water into your bowels for a deep cleansing. It is definitely a master cleanse and I only suggest this type of cleanse if you are an anal connoisseur.

Step One:

Fill the douche bag with warm water. It holds about one gallon or two. Make sure the stopper attached to the line that connects to the nozzle is pinched so the water will not gush all over the place. Place the douche high up, usually you can hang in on a towel bar in the bathroom next to the toilet.

Step Two:

Get on all fours and try to have your head against the floor with your butt high up. this will help the water go deeper into your rectal cavity. Insert the nozzle all the way into your anus and try to squeeze your anus while the nozzle is inserted. (Insert only the nozzle and not the tube that connects to the nozzle and the douche bag)

Step Three:

Release the water stopper and feel the water filling you up. You can count to about 7 seconds and then pinch the water stopper again and take out the nozzle. Try to hold the water in until you can no longer hold it and release in toilet bowl. **FLUSH**

Step Four:

After doing steps one through three for about 4 times, pause for about 30 minutes without any water in your bowels and just walk around the house or do some jumping jacks. This will help release some water deep inside your bowels. Remember this is some major anal cleaning you are doing so you are cleaning the deep insides of your colon.

Step Five:
    Once 30 minutes is over sit on the toilet again and try to release any left over water. Then repeat steps one through four until the water coming out is the same color as it is going in.

This cleansing is good for preparing for a hardcore anal scene, going out with a date at night and planning on taking them home and having anal sex or getting FISTED! That’s right! If done right you will thank me after. Make sure you follow the steps thoroughly and have fun!

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

Google is your friend... everyone knows that, which is why I'm convinced you posted this thread for the sole purpose of jerking off. Yet another sub, sub, sub niche has been fulfilled.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
    Google is your friend... everyone knows that, which is why I'm convinced you posted this thread for the sole purpose of jerking off. Yet another sub, sub, sub niche has been fulfilled.

And here I thought I was being helpful.

your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

Note how you can get rid of the smellz in various wayz..

Last edited by Ts RedVeX; 12-14-2014 at 02:14 AM.
    REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)