Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Do you guys think....

Do you think that our favorite Wendy Williams looks like up and coming star Lindsay Lohan (except of course for that thick surprise in her panties)? With that, I think this should be a thread for posting the best of Wendy- hardcore. Thanks.

Default hardcore

Jail bait, hehe

OMG, it Lindsay Lohan getting her cock sucked

Rookie Poster

You've got to be kidding me on this one. Wendy Williams does not even come close to looking like lindsey lohan. Lindsey is cute and we all know that wendy is far from that. you are doing lindsey and great disevice in making that comment.

Rookie Poster

Default ummm....

while both very beautiful women they don't look shit alike

Gold Poster

WHAT or WHO, pray tell, is a Lindsay Lohan ?!?! What makes Lohan, Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, et all, so goddamn newsworthy ?! I just "love" the way Hollywood/Madison Avenue packages and promotes an actor or singer for the gullible hero/star worshipping masses to consume and fawn over. What !? Are the masses tiring of "flavor of the month" star Paris Hilton already, so now it's Lohan's turn ? Is Lohan the newest "gap" to fill in the time until the next idiotic reality show appears ? For those who do this with frequency -- Get a life!!!

There are actors and singers out there waiting tables and tending bar who are levels above any of the aforementioned, but sadly -- even with the breaks -- will never get their chance to shine because they aren't the right color or look a certain way. I'd love to see Lohan or Hilton bring me to tears reciting Shakespeare(sp?) as a great actor on PBS once did. Have we devolved so far as to make little insignificant divas such as Lohan or Hilton superstars ? What kind of society have we become when we know more about what goes on in their pampered lives versus what goes on in our respective city councils (How many reading this post know who their own city council person is representing their district I wonder ?). Sad. Sad. Sad!

I would rather spend a week with Wendy Williams -- without anything sexual at that, mind you -- than spending one sex laden evening with any of the aforementioned prima donnas. Earth calling any of them.

Okay, I'm through bitching!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me

There are actors and singers out there waiting tables and tending bar who are levels above any of the aforementioned, but sadly -- even with the breaks -- will never get their chance to shine because they aren't the right color or look a certain way. I'd love to see Lohan or Hilton bring me to tears reciting Shakespeare(sp?) as a great actor on PBS once did. Have we devolved so far as to make little insignificant divas such as Lohan or Hilton superstars ? What kind of society have we become when we know more about what goes on in their pampered lives versus what goes on in our respective city councils (How many reading this post know who their own city council person is representing their district I wonder ?). Sad. Sad. Sad!

I would rather spend a week with Wendy Williams -- without anything sexual at that, mind you -- than spending one sex laden evening with any of the aforementioned prima donnas. Earth calling any of them.

I agree with everything you have said including the last part.......however, personally I would love to spend a SEX laden week with [b]Wendy Williams[b]......doubt i would survive though.

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Default amusing

Litslover I think its funny how anytime my name is brought up you continue to put me down well I personally find it amusing. We as entertainers in this business cant be sexy to everyone if that happened then people could NEVER sell videos of different girls, its called variety. I have never claimed to be the prettiest or do I think I ever will be but I am professional, down to earth, genuine and most importantly true to myself. Does it bother me that you have always tried and cut me down? Not really but I do find it amusing that you go out of your way to put me down. Do I threaten you or your beloved?

Grow up and move on
    Wendy Williams

Oh by the way it really amuses me everytime I make another video, gain another website member or recieve great feedback from true ts admirers, not bad for a ugly ts.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mugai_hentaisha
    I agree with everything you have said including the last part ....... however, personally I would love to spend a SEX laden week with Wendy Williams ...... doubt i would survive though.
    Thanks, and forgive me for my lack of elucidation on the whole sex matter. I was tired, but I needed to vent on a matter that totally raises my ire. I still have no clue who Lohan is, or more importantly, why she matters at all -- to anyone.

As far as the sex goes, what I meant to say was that, This is certainly no knock on Wendy or anyone for that matter, and that yes, I would love to spend time and have sex with a girl such as her 24/7, but that her depth and totality as a person was much more desirable than having sex with some dingy prima donna such as Hilton who is more frosting than cake. What I should have wrote was that I would rather spend a week with Wendy with no sex, than with any of the Lohans of the world for a month with sex. Make more sense now ?

... Is my check in the mail yet, Wendy ?

Let's talk female singers of today versus yesteryear:

Which female singing group would you hire for your club ?

A

Whitney H.
    Janet J.
    Brittany S.
    Madonna
    Beyonce
    J-Lo
    et all ...

B

Karen C.
    Sarah V.
    Ella F.
    Dusty S.
    Astrud G.
    Lani H.
    Dionne W.
    Minnie R.
    et all...

Don't get me started.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: amusing

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    Oh by the way it really amuses me everytime I make another video, gain another website member or recieve great feedback from true ts admirers, not bad for a ugly ts.
    Wendy there are many things in the universe that go together but not you and ugly in the least.

litslover be nice what did Wendy do? Did she wrong you in a different life? pee in your cornflakes? Cut out your heart with a spoon? What? I missed your earlier reply in this post and didn't pick up on it until she commented on it. Way i see it if you just did not like her you would just refuse to comment but you seem to go out of your way to dis her. Anyway i have said my piece on the matter

By the way Wendy in my book you are Damn yummy

Hummmmm Real most of them on the "B" list add Deborah Harry (blondie) and Beyonce (only in a thong love her ass )

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.