Rookie Poster

Default Intro: DREAMS do come true - Mia and Vaniity together!

Hi Everyone! I have been Mia's primary photographer for the past 3-1/2 years (I also have worked with many of the SF Bay Area girls). Very recently Mia set up a photo shoot with Vaniity. Vaniity is someone I have wished to work with for years, so this was truly a dream come true for me! If you have never met Vaniity, you may have wondered, as did I, if this girl is for real - but if you are lucky enough to be in her presence, IMMERSED in her trademark "LoveOnYa~" - it becomes an EXPERIENCE.. i confess i am enchanted. She is incapable of any meanness whatsoever, truly a love nova! Here's wishing on you, Vaniity, may all YOUR dreams come true! Thanks Mia, for putting this together, you are the best! I luvya always! Salmah, the most grounded and selfless person I know, thanks so much for letting us trash your bedroom (and so much more) you know I will always luvya too.. Mia will be starting a pay site soon -

http://www.miafever.com/

and, of course, Vaniity's site is available now:

http://www.vaniity.com/

It is my understanding that Vaniity will start posting pix from the shoot Aug 1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d2h_0029_web_145.jpg 
Views:	4512 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	52365   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d2h_0287_gweb_186.jpg 
Views:	4518 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	52366   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d2h_0499_web_120.jpg 
Views:	4547 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	52367  

ant-man marching to serve the great queen..
    http://www.myspace.com/ant_man_fotos

Rookie Poster

Default more preview pix

I've been lurking here for a while, & it always gives me a tickle to see one of my pix posted here. Now, you should know, that I WORK FOR THE GIRLS! So don't expect me to be dishing any "dirt" here. I will only make posts that promote my girls. Also don't expect me to spam the board with my pix or posts. You won't see that much of me.

Name:	d2h_0430_111.jpg 
Views:	4500 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	52376   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d2h_0338_web_128.jpg 
Views:	4503 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	52377   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d2h_0157_web_120.jpg 
Views:	4504 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	52378  

Professional Poster

Welcome, and thanks for the pics, nicely done!......You may want to consider a "handle " change.....sayyyyy ..."Lucky Bastard"?

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    Welcome, and thanks for the pics, nicely done!......You may want to consider a "handle " change.....sayyyyy ..."Lucky Bastard"?
    Oh, yaaaaah! I wholeheartedly agree. Hate you, you lucky-damned-bastich!

Thanks for the posting, Ant, and the lovely pix. That second one, "Lucky Rose Petals" is incredible! Posters in the future? Or autographed stills, maybe?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

That second one, "Lucky Rose Petals" is incredible! Posters in the future? Or autographed stills, maybe?
    That is certainly doable, gallery-quality 80+ year Wilhelm-fade-resistance-rated HP Designjet 130 fine art satin-finish print, up to 24x36" autographed poster size; but it would be pricey, as both girls have to be paid. Also, Vaniity just left town for SoCal, so that adds another wrinkle. Make a generous offer & I will get back to you!

Now if you want the lucky bastard, it would be this guy!!

Name:	d2h_0541_web_162.jpg 
Views:	4302 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	52380  

Quote Originally Posted by Ant-Man
    That second one, "Lucky Rose Petals" is incredible! Posters in the future? Or autographed stills, maybe?
    That is certainly doable, gallery-quality 80+ year Wilhelm-fade-resistance-rated HP Designjet 130 fine art satin-finish print, up to 24x36" autographed poster size; but it would be pricey, as both girls have to be paid. Also, Vaniity just left town for SoCal, so that adds another wrinkle. Make a generous offer & I will get back to you!

Now if you want the lucky bastard, it would be this guy!!
    Gotcha.

However, for the autographs, I could be patient, but that's certainly a lovely, salable print. No lie.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

I wish I was in that gang bang!

Rookie Poster

WOW! Those are some hot pics! Vanity is one of my all time favs - and Mia - I had a vid clip with her and Salma taking a shower together - those are some beautiful TGirls. Love those Latin TGirls! Thanks for the pics!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Personally, for what it's worth, I've always thought Vaniity was an amazing girl.

Stunningly attractive. Smart, deep person. I haven't been to her Yahoo site for a long time, but she always struck me as an increadible girl.