Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: advice sought

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default advice sought

Hi all,

I'm a 45 year old guy, I occasionally cross dress, but am heterosexual. I have been fantasizing about being with a T girl, and I have met a very cute one online. We are planning to meet for a drink.

This is a step into the unknown for me, can anyone give me advice on how i should be, I don't want to hurt this girl by being an idiot, we've spoken a lot online and she sounds really nice, by i am aware she may be vulnerable and or insecure, I'm not sure about how i will feel on meeting her but I know that I want to.

I want to get to know her as a person and not just think pervy thoughts about her.

Can anyone help or offer advice? I don't want her to feel like an object.

K

Default Re: advice sought

Treat her like a person.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    How am I not myself?

your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

Sad...

REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)

Member Rookie Poster

You say that you're heterosexual so no doubt at 45 you've dated or been in relationships with genetic girls. Why not treat this lady with the same respect you would a GG? It's not rocket science, it's a simple meeting between two adults. Remember she is not an object, she is a person with feelings like everyone else.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

I think you should be upfront and tell her you just want to fuck

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Thanks for the replies, she is very cute, she is from the Philipines and if she was a genetic girl I would want to fuck her brains out. Maybe it's me that is more insecure about who I am(?)

But from conversations we've had she is funny and cute, we are going to meet for a drink and I just want to get to know her before anything else.

It is because I like her I don't want to do the wrong thing and upset her. I am a caring person by nature but no experience of this sort of thing. I already think of her just as a girl, I guess I'm a bit scared that will change when we meet.

Redvex - can you expand?

K

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

I've been in a relationship with two trans women, and both ended badly. I don't know what kind of person you are, but for me things went well at first. However, there comes a time where you will inevitably start comparing her to genetic girls. Certain things that didn't seem to matter suddenly start nagging you in the back of your head. Call me vain, superficial, or whatever but that was my experience. I hope you do better than I did. Just remember trans women may be women, but they're women of a different sort. Most of them had a rougher life than a GG, and society as a whole treats them harshly and they always get the short straw. Tread carefully, and know what you really want before things get serious.

Member Rookie Poster

Is she living in The Philippines?

your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

Yea: it sounds like you have sold someone some bullshit in the virtual world and you want to know whether it is time to cut the crap now or produce some more shit when you meet...

The thing is that unless she has also sold you bullshit on line but actually wants from you the very thing you actually want to give her, it is probably all going to end with disappointment.

You want to get to know her without revealing your true self and you bullshit everyone here and possibly yourself that you care about her feelings.

Thinking of the amount of bullshit here and around me makes me sad.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Ts RedVeX; 11-17-2014 at 02:01 AM.
    REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)

I agree with redvex in that the sad reality is most guys (myself included) pursue a fantasy when they want a relationship with a trans woman. When the reality doesn't measure to the fantasy we just run away. Ask yourself these questions. Would you wanna be seen in public with her? Take her on dates? Introduce her to your friends/parents?