Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Red face [nyc] hot new trans "outlaw" party

Our next party is friday november 21 st so many hot guys and girls in one place we have to keep the location hush hush !! Call 212 726 2539 for info
    tv/ts and the guys that play with them!!
    Girls free guys $40

Junior Poster

Default Re: [nyc] hot new trans "outlaw" party

Hi HungAngel friends,

I am not anyone running this party but I like talking it up because I want it to be successful, so I can continue having great times. I recently got a private message from another HA member inquiring about the party and I took the time to explain. I thought others may be interested so here is how our conversation went:

Can you fill me in on how these go?

Sure, be glad to ... call the HOTLINE number for the details (212)726-2539.

Its in the heart of mid town Manhattan, doorman will greet you at the entrance, $40 for guys, free for ladies. Take the elevator upstairs. A nice posh club area composed of maybe 4-5 different rooms. When you get off the elevator you are met by the bartender/coat check girl named Karen, a wonderful and personable TS hottie. Coat check is $3. You can get free outlaw drinks, I usually tip Karen $3 when I get a drink. The first room has the most lighting and two bathrooms, several couches are there where people get to know each other and mostly talk.

Once you get adventurous head into the next room(s) which are dimly lit and also have couches where you will find "party-goers" in various levels of disrobing and having any kind of sex you can imagine. You can also just sit among them and watch or wait for an opportunity that suits your interests. So there are several connecting rooms separated by heavy harem type curtains and the last room has a bed and couch, this is where the best or most sex occurs.

So you can wander about through the different rooms looking for action, take a break and head up to the first room to catch you breath, chat up a pretty gurl, hit the bathroom or get another outlaw drink from Karen.

No means no when it comes to touching or getting involved in a scene that has already begun. No drugs, prostitution or ass hole behavior. Everyone is having a good time as responsible fun loving adults.

I hope this helps to inform you of the new OUTLAW party and what you can look forward to ....

I can explain this in words but as always the proof is in the pudding so come on down and see and live the experience for yourself.

Bobby

Rookie Poster

did anyone go to this?

Junior Poster

Hi fgfglt,

I went, actually I would not miss it. Serious sex going down with many new TS attendees. We are back in the realm of the guys being outnumbered, which is just the way I like it.

The next party is Friday, December 12 (as per the HOTLINE #), from 11pm – 4am in midtown Manhattan.

Call the (212)726-2539 HOTLINE for details regarding how you may explore your hottest fantasies.

lisean08 5 Star Poster LI SEAN08's Avatar

Im thinking of it, but we need some reviews of this new joint!!

CD'S TASTE SWEET!!
    I Don't Like Paying!!

Member Rookie Poster NEW YORK STATE OF MIND's Avatar

Yup, we def need some reviews.

Junior Poster

well here is my review as is seen is a previous post on this very thread, I am looking forward to everyone else's review as well ...... Thanks !

It’s in the heart of mid town Manhattan; doorman will greet you at the entrance, $40 for guys, free for ladies. Take the elevator upstairs. A nice posh club area composed of maybe 4-5 different rooms. When you get off the elevator you are met by the bartender/coat check girl named Karen, a wonderful and personable TS hottie. Coat check is $3. You can get free outlaw drinks; I usually tip Karen $3 when I get a drink. The first room has the most lighting and two bathrooms, several couches are there where people get to know each other and mostly talk.

Once you get adventurous head into the next room(s) which are dimly lit and also have couches where you will find "party-goers" in various levels of disrobing and having any kind of sex you can imagine. You can also just sit among them and watch or wait for an opportunity that suits your interests. So there are several connecting rooms separated by heavy harem type curtains and the last room has a bed and couch, this is where the best or most sex occurs.

So you can wander about through the different rooms looking for action, take a break and head up to the first room to catch your breath, chat up a pretty gurl, hit the bathroom or get another outlaw drink from Karen.
    No means no when it comes to touching or getting involved in a scene that has already begun. No drugs, prostitution or ass hole behavior. Everyone is having a good time as responsible fun loving adults.

I hope this helps to inform you of the new OUTLAW party and what you can look forward to ....

I can explain this in words, but as always, the proof is in the pudding so come on down and see, live and offer your own review of the party for the HA members.

Bobby

I Like Fluids Junior Poster

I think they mean a review from someone other then the person promoting it. One of the Evolve or Lucho's crew is probably what they have in mind.

Junior Poster

I agree with you PeePeeLover,

Everyone is probably tired of my posts. This is NOT my party but as a ardent attendee of the Eden Underground parties, I know what a gaping hole was left in the sex club scene when Eden closed. I only seek to keep this new party going for my own selfish reasons, not money but so I have somewhere to go where I can get some free sex, once I am in the door. I like the Luchos, Evolution, Music box, Sandy Michelle and Evolve parties because I get to hang with many of my trans friends, but there is NO sex at those venues, other than lap dances. I try to keep abreast of things and get multiple daily posts from the Tgirl Play Party venue, but admittedly I have never been to one of those parties because frankly, I can not afford $120.

Now lets just suppose most of the people that go to the Outlaw party are not HA members or just have no interest in posting.

In that case, the only way you will get a "look see" or "review" of the club is if you attend. Then if you are so inclined to post, the HA membership can get an objective review of the scene there.

Thanks PeePeeLover !

I Like Fluids Junior Poster

Well I admit the party sounds interesting and something I will possibly check out one day. I have a busy work schedule so it's hard to get out to this or one of Susi's parties. If I do get a chance to check it out I will be sure to post a review whether it's positive or negative it would be an honest one. I'm not part of the "crew" but have posted some reviews in the NY section. I've also been to many of Sunny's/Susi's parties through the years but never actually knew who was a HA member that I am aware of although I'm sure I've met a few. Enjoy the party this weekend.