This happened a few weeks after my first encounter with my tv from Thailand enjoy..

I was searching for clubs and bars, ways that I can meet TVs face to face (I don't want to sound bigheaded but I'm a decent looking guy, if I get a woman next to me, she's smitten). When I stumbled upon a sex club that held events for t-girl admirers on particular nights. This wasn't any sort of singing and dancing club, this was straight sex! I looked at the location, my heart skipped a beat, it was located less than 25mins from my place. I set a date for the following weekend.

I remember it being a cold, damp and soggy autumn night. I wrapped up warm, grabbed some condoms and lube and headed off. I sat on the bus in a position that would allow me to see the location without being surprised, my heart started racing, I've been past here so many times I thought as I saw the building. I stayed on one more stop and went into a 24 hour store, I grabbed two vodka minis and walked up to the entrance, swinging my shots to give me courage. I walked straight past, headed to the bus stop and drank the second in quick burst. Once that was done, I threw the plastic bottle down, took a deep breath and marched up to the door.

Greeted by the doorman with a smile, I paid the fee and walked in as if I was a regular. The place was dingy, dark and very interesting. The alcohol provided me with a dream like happy state that I loved. A TV sat beside me seemed relaxed and quiet. I ordered a beer and broke the silence by saying hello, explaining to her that it was my first time there.

She wasn't anything special, 5"6, mouse like hair, 4/10, sexy outfit, make up and pretty old, maybe late 40s. She looked really feminine, mature old woman looks. She explained to me that there were rooms to have sex in upstairs, I replied "could you show me". She allowed me to finish my drink before leading me off upstairs.

I remember thinking that she was so lucky to get some of me and that she was obviously taking advantage of my drunk like state, who cares i thought. So we head up these long dark stairs, I'm becoming anxious now, what's will happen I wondered. When, we arrive at a series of rooms. People are wandering around, it's dark, warm and smells like sex. Not only could I smell sex, but I could hear it too.

There is a small queue of people waiting to enter into one of the rooms, it goes down every few minutes because a couple exit one of the chambers. One couple in front of us, we are next when out of nowhere, a Spanish t-girl arrives from the shadows and attempts to almost jump in and skip the line. Before I could say something, she stretched her arm backwards and grabbed at my cock like a ninja. I'm rock hard by now and she was a very horny young lady indeed who loved it.

The TV I had been waiting with did not see what she was doing and proceeded to wait as the Spanish girl started to unzip my jeans. My big hard cock flung out through the gap, she squeezes my hard juicy stick and wants more. Precum had soaked my underwear with ease. The English girl realises something is going on and spins around in shock but says nothing, what could she say?

A lock clicks open, two lovers stumble out of a room, it's our turn finally!! We take the small walk to the room and guess who is following us, the Spanish girl. As we went to the room, she climbed in with us. OMD I thought, I'm about to have two t-girls all over me, what a dream come true.

We're in the room and the English girl is a little hesitant, and to be honest I was too. It's a dark, a 1x2 meter room and we were pretty squeezed up together. When I came up with best idea to do in this situation, I grabbed my 8" hard dick and flung it out of my boxing shorts, allowing it to escape. The Spanish girl absolutely dived onto it and started sucking the hell out of it. Picture me standing there, lifting my top up to not get in the way, my cock is being sucked clean and another t-girl is frustrated at the fact she is not getting any.

Well the threesome fantasy didn't last long because the English girl had enough, not feeling like sharing she said goodbye, unlocked the door and flew out. That's when it really got nasty. As soon as she left, the Spanish girl opened up my belt buckle and ripped my jeans and boxers down. She was pretty horny, 6/10, long hair, tanned skin, 5"5, heels and wore a naughty outfit that revealed the top of her ass.

She sucked my dick for a good 15 mins, licking and slobbering as if she hadn't had any in years!! I was in such a relaxed mood and let her take whatever, she was taking everything she wanted no matter what I said or did. She was moving really quickly, erratic, when she grabbed her bag, pulled out a towel, rolled it onto the floor and told me to lay down on it. I threw my jumper off and dived to the floor, one eye open as she opened a condom and rolled it onto my hard and ready cock.

She climbed up on me like a horny beast, she is wearing no knickers, I make out a her tiny brown cock under her dress. She is sitting just in front of my dick and reaches behind, feeling and grabbing at my stick and squeezes me inside of her. She is tight, she uses no lube and enjoys the struggle of it going into her ass. She doesn't moan but begins to take what she came for. She bounces up and down and fucks me, she fucks me hard and takes advantage of me.

As she is riding me I can feel my body being pulled in and out, back and forth. My groin is starting to hurt, I rest my head back and let her just take what she wants. She isn't happy with what she is receiving and changes her riding style, she now gets up and rides me while slamming her backside into my dick. She wants me to cum, she begins to sweat, her pace speeds up. She touches my chest for balance, she is breathing heavily and fucks me, she fucks me till she is out of breath, slows down and stops.

She climbs down off of me, disappointed that I didn't come. I give her a peck on the cheek, put my clothes on and leave the room with her tidying up her stuff, a few people waiting outside stare at me as I exit. What a great night, I wanted more, so I did, later that evening.