Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anti-Gay But Pro-Transgender, Iran Encourages Gender Reassignment Surgery

Default Re: Anti-Gay But Pro-Transgender, Iran Encourages Gender Reassignment Surgery

Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

Default Re: Anti-Gay But Pro-Transgender, Iran Encourages Gender Reassignment Surgery

Yeah they "like" trannies

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Post Re: Anti-Gay But Pro-Transgender, Iran Encourages Gender Reassignment Surgery

women and transsexual are 2nd class citizens in an islamic state.

some muslim do not accept transsexuals as women.

Quote Originally Posted by AshlynCreamher View Post
    Yeah they "like" trannies

Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Lightbulb They prefer one "demon" over another.

Hi all,

I didn't watch the video but i am sure i saw a whole documentary on SRS in Iran some time ago.

From what i remember, Iran will not stand for gays, so, if you are a TS then you are simply a gay wearing female clothes.
    So seeing as you are wearing female clothes and want to live as a woman, it's better than being a male-on-male gay in their opinion.
    So, they will allow SRS only because they don't want to see male-on-male lovers walking down the street hand-in-hand, arm-in-arm.

They don't really care about your mental state and the difficulties you have being a TG. All they want is an image of "normalcy" in the country so they actually prefer that you self-represent as a female instead of a gay male.
    (Geez, i hope i didn't forget something about that documentary.)

Anyway, that's what i got from what i saw a few years ago.

Babe,
    xoxo

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Some Muslim countries are not that great in the way they treat women.
    Bit of a shock if they get to Jannah and find 42 transsexuals!

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post

Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Lightbulb Re: Anti-Gay But Pro-Transgender, Iran Encourages Gender Reassignment Surgery

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post

Good morning, natina,

Muslims are ruled by their Holy Koran. Check this out. You might find it pretty informative.

Babe,
    xoxo

"I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Theocracy, by it's very nature, is an unjust form of government. Fantasies and superstition might be good for entertaining and scaring children, but it's not a fit basis for government. That's why I never understood why "freedom loving Americans" long for the Monarchy of Heaven and bow their heads in obeisance to a "Lord."

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Yes, Trish, but religion -more precisely, Christianity- has been fundamental to the creation of the United States even if it has been challenged many times, and without much success- indeed, perhaps it is the failure of Congress to reverse decisions made in the 1950s which speaks volumes about the 'separation' of 'church and state' in the USA. It is a confusing situation.

Consider the way in which the Pledge of Allegiance was changed in the 1950s to include the phrase 'under God' -Bellamy's 1892 original stated I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all, or the annual 'Prayer Breakfast' -a more occasional event in the Clinton White House, not to mention -again, a 1950s ruling- the stamping of In God We Trust on your coinage and banknotes.

It is ironic that I live in an officially Christian state -indeed, the head of state, our gracious and most noble Queen Elizabeth II is head of the Church- yet the Queen's Prime Ministers not only do not end speeches declaiming 'God Save the Queen!' even less 'God Bless the United Kingdom!' but would probably feel awkward doing so -'God Save the Queen' when it is used is used as a toast at a ceremonial dinner.

I only discovered today that while we now wonder what would happen if an American President did not end his speeches with God Bless America this only happened for the first time when Richard Nixon said it -in a note of desperation- at the end of a televised speech in 1973, and neither Gerald Ford nor Jimmy Carter bothered with it. Reagan used it enough times for it to become de rigueur and thus has it remained.

The settlers who left Europe for the Americas were called Pilgrims because it was their religion -and their desire for religious freedom- that motivated them to leave oppressive Europe, moreover, here is de Tocqueville's observations on the American communities he visited before the Civil War:

Upon my arrival in the United States the religious aspect of the country was the first thing that struck my attention; and the longer I stayed there, the more I perceived the great political consequences resulting from this new state of things.

In France I had almost always seen the spirit of religion and the spirit of freedom marching in opposite directions. But in America I found they were intimately united and that they reigned in common over the same country.

Religion in America...must be regarded as the foremost of the political institutions of that country; for if it does not impart a taste for freedom, it facilitates the use of it. Indeed, it is in this same point of view that the inhabitants of the United States themselves look upon religious belief.

In the United States, the sovereign authority is religious...there is no country in the world where the Christian religion retains a greater influence over the souls of men than in America, and there can be no greater proof of its utility and of its conformity to human nature than that its influence is powerfully felt over the most enlightened and free nation of the earth.

In the United States, the influence of religion is not confined to the manners, but it extends to the intelligence of the people...

Christianity, therefore, reigns without obstacle, by universal consent...

I sought for the key to the greatness and genius of America in her harbors...; in her fertile fields and boundless forests; in her rich mines and vast world commerce; in her public school system and institutions of learning. I sought for it in her democratic Congress and in her matchless Constitution.
    Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power.

http://www.leaderu.com/orgs/cdf/onug/detocq.html

Last edited by Stavros; 12-03-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Nature's God: The Heretical Origins of the American Republic by Matthew Stewart

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.