A very true, very real and very naughty story!!!

Lets go straight in..

This happened a few months back on a cold quiet evening. I had a sexy lil' asian tv who was very forward and demanding in the bedroom. We were sex friends and we would do things once in a while to satisfy our urges to suck hard cock.

Now, I remember the night being very cold and quiet. I got a phone call from her to meet her at her place, I was already in bed at 8pm, I had a long day at work but couldn't say no. Anyway, I thought why not, let me just go down there, sex and come back. So I grabbed some condoms and lube and made my way.

After a long train and bus ride I'm at her door. She's there, 5"5, slim, cute, long hair, 6/10 and wearing loads of make up. She's wearing this naughty little nightie, she's ready to get this started. Her knickers reveal the form of a cock that is dying to breathe.

We head to her bedroom, push the door, which swings inwards very slowly. The bed is made, it looks like a trap because she knows I don't have much time. We grab at each other, sucking and licking each others lips. She pushes me onto the bed, I fall onto my back and start ripping off my clothes. I strip and lay on my back, she reaches for my dick which by now is pretty hard and long. She sucks at my balls, teasing me, I moan out loudly. She sucks and bites all over my body, leaving her mark on my soft skin and toned body.

She then decides she wants to play with my ass. I'm prepared for anything, I had a nice shower before I left and made sure I douched thoroughly. Her finger goes inside of me and I moan, she grabs some lube and loosens up my tight ass. At the time I thought she was just playing and teasing me, later I would go on to realise she had planned to fuck the shit out of me.

After making sure my hole was ready and wet, she said "I'm going to fuck you first". She reached for a condom and lubed up her slim 5" cock which I thought could do no harm to me. I dived into a doggy position and stuck my ass out for her. Instead of being nervous, I couldn't wait as I anticipated cock being pushed inside of me. All the stories that I had read made me so interested in the feelings that others mention.

Ok, she's at my hole and she's struggling to get it in because I'm so tight. It takes a few minutes when finally she's got her hard cock connected to my ass. It felt painful and nice at the same time, exactly what others had wrote about. It felt like I wanted to take a shit as she slowly drew her waist back and forth. She starts to pick up the pace now, slamming herself into my behind. I can hear her grunt behind me, giving it to me just how I want it.

She raises up behind me and thrust herself harder, I am getting fucked as if I was one of the girls I would fuck as the playboy. I grab at my ass hole because it's starting to tire me out. I'm taking her 5" cock for 15mins now, she starts slapping my ass, I moan "fuck me baby". She continues to plow her hard cock into me. I wanted her to stop now, I was taking too much dick, my head felt like it was going to explode.

It dawned on me that she was not going to finish with me till she had had enough. She was full of energy and was very fit as she attended the gym on a regular basis. As she is giving it to me, I tell her to cum!! "Cum baby, CUM"!! She shouts "I will cum for you" and proceeds to fuck my ass. I remember wanting her to just stop, but she was not stopping. With my ass pointed towards her, she was going to take her virgin ass and enjoy herself. When finally, finally she let out a moan, she grabbed my hips and squeezed me. She came, breathing heavily she tells me she came and shows me. The condoms was an inch full of white thick cum. I struggled to get up and put my clothes on. I felt like my ass had been used up like a battery. I stumbled towards the door, gave her a kiss and left.

Wow, I had finally been fucked and boy did she give it to me. She made sure I wouldn't forget it.