Many years ago, early in my transition I wanted breast so bad. To me breast was my SRS. I have never had the desire for SRS and still no desire. My biggest thing I ever wanted were my breast. I felt like thats what made me a woman. Today they are still important to me.

I did what so many trans women do, when they are desperate for something. I went to a person's house in South side of Chicago and got my breast pumped over five times with free flowing silicone. You hear all the horror stories about it in news lately but I have never had issues till recently. I am starting to experience the side effects from the silicone in my body. I am having sharp pains in my breast. A stupid mistake on my part, that I now need to fix before it gets worst.

Many girls do crowdfunding and I have tried in past, and this is my last ditch effort. A lot of times girls do it for nonsense and get all their funds. Well here is a real cause, it can be life or death for me. So, I know I am not one of the popular girls but I am going to try this one more time in hopes people will share and donate whatever they can.

All info and donating can be found here: http://igg.me/at/michelleaustin/x/7203934