Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: I have a question for all you Boys....

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    My input, for what it's worth. If I wanted to get topped, I could accomplish that by being gay. I AM NOT GAY!!! I admire you as ladies, which is also what I prefer to refer to you as....not Trannys. I expect a lady to be just that, if you don't mind. If you are a Transgender Lady that prefers to top guys, why bother with the 'Trans' part....I don't get it. You go through all of this ridicule and discrimination, extravagant cost of body reconfiguration, etc.....just so you can keep fuckin' guys in the ass. Makes no sense...to me. I AM a straight male, I love Transgender Ladies, I don't see where that's an issue!
    I dont understand it either lol

Full time freak

Quote Originally Posted by Birgitta View Post
    Heeey i totally respect you, and you are so right!!!! What bothers me is that a lot of guys that bttm are not open about their sexuality... I can understand it from tops that they want to be identified as straight, but cant understand it from bttm guys....
    Well, I am sure you know that it isn't the easiest thing for guys to come to terms with their sexuality or to come out of the closet. I am so glad that I finally did, it was like a weight off my shoulders

My input, for what it's worth. If I wanted to get topped, I could accomplish that by being gay. I AM NOT GAY!!! I admire you as ladies, which is also what I prefer to refer to you as....not Trannys. I expect a lady to be just that, if you don't mind. If you are a Transgender Lady that prefers to top guys, why bother with the 'Trans' part....I don't get it. You go through all of this ridicule and discrimination, extravagant cost of body reconfiguration, etc.....just so you can keep fuckin' guys in the ass. Makes no sense...to me. I AM a straight male, I love Transgender Ladies, I don't see where that's an issue!
    I'm not sure I understand it either, but I do respect tgirls who top because that's their preference. Not for me though - I like to be with a girl, t or gg, who exhibits femininity in every way, including her sexual preferences.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Professional Poster
    NY for now(upstate area) but trying to move to LA!

heh I guess it's personal preference. But if one would consider themselves straight, why be interested in a tranny in the first place? Just date a genetic female.

I mentioned before in threads that I think every dude who's interested in a tranny is bi, no if ands or buts. Why would a straight dude be interested in a chick with a dick? Make no sense to me...

Me myself, I'm bi, but I'm really not interested and/or turned on alot by masculine men. I like certain looking boys, mostly the smooth, fem looking ones, and trannies is a big step up from just the ordinary feminine looking boys. I'm bi, not gay. I still love my females out there, I want kids and a fam one day, and I don't think I will ever get fucked in the ass by anyone who has a weewee, but when it comes to giving blowjobs, I love receiving it but also call me the king of sucking dick because I love doing it! Call me king homo if you want I dont care!

I guess it's all about personal preference and taste at the end of the day

Last edited by SirCumsAlot; 05-11-2011 at 08:50 PM.
    I Can Suck You Dry!!!

:jerkoff:

Nice And Smooth Junior Poster nicebrn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Birgitta View Post
    I dont understand it either lol
    If you are a Transgender Lady that prefers to top guys, why bother with the 'Trans' part....I don't get it. You go through all of this ridicule and discrimination, extravagant cost of body reconfiguration, etc.....just so you can keep fuckin' guys in the ass. Makes no sense...to me. I AM a straight male, I love Transgender Ladies, I don't see where that's an issue!
    I'm sure this has been explained multiple times by girls who like to top (and yes, in my experience there are many--and not just because they get paid to do it) and by guys who enjoy being fucked by t-girls (but not men).

If you still don't "understand," it's because on some level you don't want to...not because you haven't been informed. Of course, I've only been around here for a little less than two years, so what do I know?

Is it really hard to comprehend that some men have a specific attraction to versatile t-girls (but not necessarily men), and that some girls don't necessarily feel less feminine just because they enjoy actively using their sexual organs? It ain't rocket science--you can still like dick but not be attracted to the male form. And if that's the case, there aren't many possible alternatives, are there?

If females can enjoy using strap-ons even though they get no real physical enjoyment from it, is it really so hard to understand that t-girls might actually like using their penises to fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCumsALot
    I mentioned before in threads that I think every dude who's interested in a tranny is bi, no if ands or buts. Why would a straight dude be interested in a chick with a dick? Make no sense to me...
    I totally agree, and more than anything else in this discussion, this seems self-evident to me. What I don't "understand" is why so many people seem so invested in denying the concept of bisexuality. Damn, in real life I get less resistance and more understanding by describing myself as "not straight" than by describing myself as bi.

Last edited by nicebrn; 05-11-2011 at 09:16 PM.
    "...But he didn't know I had...a New Myth of my own. A myth where Ultimate Evil turns its gaze on Humanity and Humanity gazes right back and says...'Gotcha.'"

has anyone changed their opinion since 2001?

Quote Originally Posted by SirCumsAlot View Post
    But if one would consider themselves straight, why be interested in a tranny in the first place? Just date a genetic female.

(first time I've used that little animated gif)

Veteran Poster

If you are a Transgender Lady that prefers to top guys, why bother with the 'Trans' part...
    Because they ARE trans?

There is a difference between gender & sexual preference...

Quote Originally Posted by SirCumsAlot View Post
    Why would a straight dude be interested in a chick with a dick?
    Why would a straight dude be interested in a girl with a strap-on?

Are you straight when you are not into men or are you straight when you are not into penis?

Last edited by Teydyn; 05-11-2011 at 09:38 PM.
    Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by nonnonnon View Post
    has anyone changed their opinion since 2001?
    What happened in 2001, besides a huge terrorist attack?

Nice And Smooth Junior Poster nicebrn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Teydyn View Post
    Because they ARE trans?

There is a difference between gender & sexual preference...
    Exactly.

Just like most people can separate fucking and love-making, top girls can separate topping and being "ladylike." An action and a state of mind don't have to go together, even if they do so most of the time.
    Are you straight when you are not into men or are you straight when you are not into penis?
    I don't know if it's that simple. However in practice I'd have to say that you're straight if and only if it's "no" to both.

"...But he didn't know I had...a New Myth of my own. A myth where Ultimate Evil turns its gaze on Humanity and Humanity gazes right back and says...'Gotcha.'"