Default If you want to be mad about something

Looking at the pictures of Caitlyn Jenner, I think how quickly her transition has progressed.I'm sure it has been developing behind the scenes for longer than that but, they had to have fast tracked her surgiCal procedures. Isn't it funny how they make us go through all these hoops beginning with thousands of dollars to a therapist to get months or years of pscyobabble and a permission slip. We are able to make decisions for ourselves in a free society but they delay or deny our ability to correct what most of us consider a birth defect.if I had a cleft palate I could get surgery as soon as I could schedule it but if I want FFS Or Breast augmentation or anything else back for yet more permission. Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness should not start in a psychological setting.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Default Re: If you want to be mad about something

There is no reason to be mad solely about this. Money always talks. Those with it will forever have different rules than those without it. If tomorrow one of the Waltons wanted to become a woman, it would happen more quickly than Jenner.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

It Isn't only money. It is about rights.

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

except she started taking hormones like 20 years ago. I can guarantee you that she had to jump thru the same hoops you do. The scrutiny she is under is enormous, no doctor is going to risk his license to jump her ahead in line without the same mental health safeguards

3 out of 3 members liked this post.