Thread: Hey Everyone

Professional Poster

Default Hey Everyone

I was out of town for the last month and am back in NY now. A friend of mine who lives in the Mid-West had her SRS and I went to stay with her after the surgery to nurse her back on her feet. I thought I could only return the favor since she has been there to take care of me after some of my nips and tucks, lol. I love to cook and had a nice time playing nurse/house maid.

Kisses,
    Julie

Junior Poster

Default Re: Hey Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    I was out of town for the last month and am back in NY now. A friend of mine who lives in the Mid-West had her SRS and I went to stay with her after the surgery to nurse her back on her feet. I thought I could only return the favor since she has been there to take care of me after some of my nips and tucks, lol. I love to cook and had a nice time playing nurse/house maid.

Kisses,
    Julie
    Hey, lady!

You look like my future wife on that avatar.
    If you ever do SRS then i'll have to marry you, you know that?

Horny Bastard Junior Poster Str8mlover4TS's Avatar

Kisses,
    Julie
    Welcome back Julie! It's been I bit. I should give you a jingle and see if we can meet again! I had a wonderful eveing with you the last time and would really love to repeat it!

Junior Poster

Kisses,
    Julie
    That's cool looking out for your sister !
    I'm sure you will be blessed many times over for your act of kindness.